UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Welcome 2 A true "WILD" dog post thank's LEE LOGAN
Pages (60): « First ... « 46 47 [48] 49 50 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

I've also talked with Aron about Ice and was informed she had been sold to someone in Arkansas . He also has a female from the Tuff cross that is doing a real good job . There is a guy in Sedalia Mo. that has a male and he has bred a Clover female to him . He should have pups soon and I believe she is out of Style as well ...

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-13-2012 07:15 PM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the input and help guys it is greatly apprecated

Old Post 02-13-2012 07:17 PM
dawgtired62 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dawgtired62 Click here to Send dawgtired62 a Private Message Click Here to Email dawgtired62 Find more posts by dawgtired62 Add dawgtired62 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

SETWD

It would be nice to see a clover dog win southeastern treeing walker days

Old Post 02-13-2012 10:36 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Brogy how's those pups of yours doing ?

Old Post 02-13-2012 11:13 PM
brogy

quote:
Originally posted by dawgtired62
Brogy how's those pups of yours doing ?

They're doing alright for what stage they're in. They were too young for our harvest season but with our extended season due to our mild winter, I did start the female a little by picking and choosing the nights I took her out. She probably hadn't been in the woods 10 nights all fall. I haven't hunted her since the first week in January and I got her running and treeing in that last week. And like I expected, as soon as I got her going decent the weather shut us down. She's got a long way to go but I'm happy with her.

The male isn't that far along. I never messed with him other than taking him along one night and about a month ago doing some cage work with other pups, I owned him on a partnership and my partner was supposed to start him. He started hauling him along as soon as season opened and was raining coons down on his head. That training method didn't work so he got frustrated with him. I took him out one night. He didn't stand at my feet, went off hunting by himself, and when the old dog treed he would be at the tree or be off wandering on his own. I did some cage work with him and got more out of him in 10 minutes than my partner did in 20 nights of hauling him to the woods. I think he'll come around once I focus on him.

I bought my partner out a couple weeks ago on his share of Ox and the 2 Ox pups. I'd let one of them go right now for a hair over puppy price and I'll keep the other one until I get it started good. Or I'll start them both and sell them off towards fall.

I've got a couple females lined up to breed to Ox in the next few months so it wouldn't hurt my feelings to let one go now so I can hang on to one from his next litter. We've got a full house here right now.

Last edited by on 02-13-2012 at 11:56 PM

Old Post 02-13-2012 11:53 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Sounds as if they will be just right for this year . Love those cornfield races with a nice pup in there .

Old Post 02-15-2012 06:57 AM
brogy

Feel free to give me a call. I'll gladly answer all of your questions. 507-421-2563. Leave a message and I'll return your call.

I really don't want to respond to this post because I feel you're hiding behind a fake user name. New user, blocked email, 1 post... typically = fake user name. But I'll play along. If I'm wrong, I apologize, but it would much easier to pick up the phone, send an email or pm message.

Yes. I can provide the references.
No. He didn't want to sell the dog. It was a classic case of a partnership gone bad. We shook hands when it was over.
Yes. I will show the dog anyway you want to see him go, within reason.
Yes. I would breed for a pup under certain conditions. At this time it would be unlikely because I don't want to overload myself with pups.
In my opinion the best way to start a pup is to start with good genetics, give them time and care to grow up healthy, and start working with them when they're ready to go. And be patient during the whole process and have a little common sense. If you miss any of those things it can be headache. Simple as that.

Last edited by on 02-15-2012 at 07:58 PM

Old Post 02-15-2012 07:41 PM
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Well I managed to only save 1 male out of the Pinky cross. Still lost as to what happened to them . I just can't bring myself to say she ate them but I really know better . I waited to long for the Moon female breeding her to Smackdown . I will be breeding her this spring and hopfully have a few to spare , We've been blessed this winter it has be so nice here in Missouri . I'll post a picture of my new puppy soon ,he's a dandy . I hope he keeps his black head . Good Hunting ...

Old Post 02-22-2012 04:49 PM
larry ross
UKC Forum Member

BROGY
I JUST GOT A PUP OUT OF OX HOPE SHE TURNS OUT SHE WILL FIT MY BREEDING PROGRAM PERFECT

NT.CH.PKC CH.CRAZY DAISY
CH. GR.NT.CH. PKC CH. HARDWOOD CRAZY GABE (AT STUD)
GRCH. NTCH JAMMIN CHAMP
NT.CH HARDWOOD CRAZY KALIGA 2ND PLACE WIN AND 9TH AT 2011 WALKER DAYS. 8TH 2012 SETWA MEMORIAL HUNT 10TH 2012 WALKER DAYS 1ST SHOALS RQE 2013
GR.NT.CH. JONES CRAZY COACH
NT.CH. CRAZY TRAIN (AT STUD)
CRAZY OLE BLACK BETTY 2ND &6TH&1ST PLACE WIN
CH.GRNT. SAILES SUGAR CREEK CASSY AGAIN- ALL GRAND
NTCH.SWAMPHOLLOW TIC
RIP GR.NT.CH. PKC CH HARDWOOD CRAZY NICK

Old Post 02-23-2012 07:33 AM
larry ross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry ross Click here to Send larry ross a Private Message Click Here to Email larry ross Find more posts by larry ross Add larry ross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brogy

No kidding. I'm glad you got your hands on one. You're right, she should fit into your program perfectly. Keep me posted on her.

Old Post 02-23-2012 03:27 PM
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-24-2012 09:44 AM
brogy

This female is in heat now and will be bred to Ox within the week.

...............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
.....................Gr Nite Ch Wessel's Wild Casey
...............................Gr Nite Ch Logan's Wild Jeanie
..............Gr Nite Ch Ch Pine Ridge Tuff
...............................Stylish Clover
......................Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Chic
................................Gr Nite Ch Gossett's Pine Ridge Emma
...Nite Ch Pine Ridge Wild Ox
............................Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Quick's Wild Thunder
......................Gr Nite Ch Thunder's Wild Clyde
............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Allen's Hardwood Ann
..............Gr Nite Ch Stylish Chase
............................Lone Pine Dewey
......................Sexton's Patty
............................Lone Pine Wild Honey
Coming soon...
.............................Gr Nite Ch Ch Logan's Wild Clover
.......................Stylish Clover
.............................Gr Nite Ch Korte's Stylish Chirpee
..............Nite Ch River Bend Style
.............................Gr Nite Ch River Bend Shot
.......................River Bend Cotton
.............................Fredell's River Bend Lady
...Ristau's Coon Creek Flirt
.............................Gr Nite Ch Gr Ch Gibbie's Lead
.......................Nite Ch Wolf Lake Flag
.............................Gibbie's Maggie
..............Gr Nite Ch Sarka's Snap
.............................Gr Nite Ch Hi-Country's Nite Gossip
.......................Nite Ch Ch Hi-Country Bee Bee
.............................Nite Ch Hi- Country Liza Jane

Old Post 02-27-2012 11:24 PM
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

fellas i mighht have a 1yr old out of kobie jacks last live breeding,and the dame is uplingers joe bred,haven't decided if i want to sell him or not kinda want to see if he is gonna come into it ir not

Old Post 02-28-2012 12:05 AM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Just noticed today that my female is starting to bleed. Any thoughts on what male would cross good?

------------GR NT CH OWEN'S HARDWOOD BOZO
--------GR NT CH LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
------------GR NT CH LOGAN'S WILD JULIE
----GR NT CH WESSEL'S WILD CASEY
------------GR NT CH RIVER BEND FLAG
--------GR NT CH LOGAN'S WILD JEANIE
------------GR NT CH MAGILL'S LOAN PINE JILL

--GR NT CH WESSEL'S WILD CARD

------------GR NT CH NOCTURNAL NAILOR
--------GR NT CH YADKIN RIVER CRUISE
------------GR NT CH DESKIN'S WINDY
----GR NT CH CHEAT RIVER BIG HORN DUTCHESS
------------GR NT CH HOUSE'S LIPPER
--------GR NT CH BIG HORN DAISY
------------GR NT CH HIVELY'S BIG SANDY BRANDY

'PR' WILKINS' WILD JESSY(AKA)SIS

------------GR NT CH LOGAN'S WILD CLOVER
--------STYLISH CLOVER
------------GR NT CH KORTE'S STYLISH CHIRPEE
----GR NT CH CHICKS WILD STYLE
------------GR NT CH SAWYER'S IOWA TRUMP
--------GR NT CH FERRARI'S IOWA STYLE CHIC
------------GR NT CH BAYER'S AMERICAN YUKI

--NT CH STYLISH WILD RAVEN

--------GR NT CH WESSEL'S WILD CASEY
------------GR NT CH LOGAN'S WILD JEANIE
----NT CH WILD FLASH
------------WLD NT CH GR NT CH BELLAR'S PAC-MAN
--------NT CH CRANE VIEW WILD JOEY
------------WLD NT CH GR NT CH TONY'S WILD JOEY

DOB:8/18/2010

Old Post 02-29-2012 06:04 PM
Wes Wilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Wilkins Click here to Send Wes Wilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Wilkins Find more posts by Wes Wilkins Add Wes Wilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hayrakeswildjoe
UKC Forum Member

i have decided to let my kobie jack pup go i will sell or trade him,wes i would try to find something out of chics wild style or wessels wild casey bred,i firmly believe in line breeding,how is joker doin,i still have a fermale pup trainer for ya if you want to use her

Old Post 02-29-2012 08:06 PM
hayrakeswildjoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hayrakeswildjoe Click here to Send hayrakeswildjoe a Private Message Click Here to Email hayrakeswildjoe Find more posts by hayrakeswildjoe Add hayrakeswildjoe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Bob, I'm deff. Interested in that pup trainer. I was gonna breed her to a Casey/Flag male here close 2 home. He is 2 old for breedin now. So now gotta find somethin else.

Old Post 02-29-2012 08:28 PM
Wes Wilkins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wes Wilkins Click here to Send Wes Wilkins a Private Message Click Here to Email Wes Wilkins Find more posts by Wes Wilkins Add Wes Wilkins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Who would be interested in a pup if I can make this cross happen?

------------wessels wild casey
--------wessels wild ozzie
------------mcknights quen
-----hensleys big steel
--------caseys wild fire
------------borahs miss pac

--nut

------------river bend flag
--------river bend shot
------------plostons sue
-----possum creek pepper
------------yadkin river champ
--------kattie creek cookie
------------sampsons river bend sue

*PUPS*

--------STYLISH CLOVER

----NT CH WILD FLASH

Old Post 02-29-2012 10:01 PM
brogy

I like the Superman dog idea for Jessy as well, but that other dog if he's closer to home he's bred up right. I hunted with Casey's Wild Fire and a couple littermates and some offspring. I think I hunted with Ozzie too but can't recall. I like the Flag blood on the bottom.

Clover x Flag seems to work.

Old Post 02-29-2012 10:08 PM
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

Superman is in Georgia. Thats a lil 2 far at this time.

Old Post 02-29-2012 10:35 PM
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Look at the Shriek Dog he's a good looking hound and he may cross good on your female or Ox or Tuff ..JMO

Old Post 03-01-2012 04:25 AM
walkerhound20
UKC Forum Member

Wes you talked to my dad this morning about breeeding jesse.... I will post those river ben d style pups pedigree when I get home from my class..

Old Post 03-01-2012 02:47 PM
walkerhound20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound20 Click here to Send walkerhound20 a Private Message Find more posts by walkerhound20 Add walkerhound20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dawgtired62
UKC Forum Member

Selling my older female . She's double Clover bred on top and out of a Sackett Jr. Daughter on Bottom . 8 yrs old runs and trees and can still do it in style . Nice female 750 obo

Old Post 03-01-2012 03:50 PM
walkerhound20
UKC Forum Member

Butch and Willy's pedigree

GRNiteCH Ch 'PR' Logan's Wild Clover
'PR' Stylish Clover
GRNiteCH 'PR' Korte's Stylish Chirpee
NiteCH 'PR' River Bend Style
Ch GRNiteCH 'PR' River Bend Shot
'PR' River Cotton
'PR Fredell's River Bend Lady
Butch & Willy
'PR Stylish Clover
NiteCH 'PR' Misty Hills White Fang
GRNiteCH 'PR' Misty Hills Lee Ann
'PR' Berg's White Fang's Little Annie
GRCH GRNiteCH 'PR' Crocker's Bear Creek Jake
NiteCH 'PR' Crocker's Quick Slash
CH GRNiteCH 'PR' Crocker's Quick Flash

Here ya go Wes..... hope you like what you see

Old Post 03-01-2012 06:15 PM
walkerhound20 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerhound20 Click here to Send walkerhound20 a Private Message Find more posts by walkerhound20 Add walkerhound20 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wes Wilkins
Who would be interested in a pup if I can make this cross happen?

--------wessels wild ozzie
------------mcknights quen
-----hensleys big steel
--------caseys wild fire
------------borahs miss pac

--nut

------------river bend flag
--------river bend shot
------------plostons sue
-----possum creek pepper
------------yadkin river champ
--------kattie creek cookie
------------sampsons river bend sue

*PUPS*

--------STYLISH CLOVER

----NT CH WILD FLASH

I haven't heard or know anything about Nut. But, on paper it looks
good to me. Good Luck

Old Post 03-01-2012 10:24 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wes Wilkins
UKC Forum Member

walkerhound20

You got any pics of Butch or Willy? Would like 2 come hunt with em 1 nite maybe this weekend.

Old Post 03-01-2012 11:01 PM