UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Mini Rage By Sunspot@Valley Creek
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Mini Rage By Sunspot@Valley Creek

Mini Rage By Sunspot..16 ounces on a bump Cap
red led with a outstanding walk light.$235.00
Thats right 16 ounces and light as a feather with burn times and brightness to Rival the big Boys.
434-865(hunt) 4868
www.valleycreekhunting.com

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-08-2021 10:09 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

The mini Rage is the upgrade to the The Mini that we sold for the last 6 years..Upgraded the walk lights and red led to the same brightness of the Extreme Rage without sacrificing weight..

Old Post 09-09-2021 01:45 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

16 ounces on a bump cap for one of if not the most comfortable light ever built for a coonhunter..3.7 volt packs like Sunspots first light ever built even when the naysayers said you cant build these with that little pack..Thankfully Micheal was and still is so far ahead of times to provide our customers with the best products that we can offer.

Old Post 09-09-2021 10:58 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Get you a Cadillac of lightweight lights!!
If you build a chevette and keep changing the colors it's still a chevette!
Get you a Mini Rage From Sunspot Lights at Valley Creek

Old Post 09-18-2021 02:48 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

We have sold quite a few of these little lights for kids lights but when Dad Saw them they would end up buying another for themselves ..No laser on these but the price point at 235.00 reflects that!

Old Post 09-21-2021 01:33 AM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

We call it the mini but the only thing mini about it is the size of the head..This little light packs a big punch and is perfectly balanced on your head.
www.valleycreekhunting.com

Old Post 09-28-2021 01:46 AM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Mini Rage.....

I have the Headstrap version of this Light and have used it the last 2 nights without charging it in between Nights....about 6-8 hour Hunts.
I am Very Impressed with this Light. It has not let me down, has found the Coon in some tall trees here in Northern Indiana. The dim red will make those Coon Eyes Glow in the Dark. I wear it over my Sock Hat & Very Comfortable. Outstanding Walklight even on first click and hardly need the 2nd click.
All the Light a man needs.

Johnny
Is my Triple Threat the Exact same as your Mini Rage ...other than a different battery box & mounted on a Bump Cap ?

Nice....Nice ...Light...!!!
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-28-2021 03:02 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mini Rage.....

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
I have the Headstrap version of this Light and have used it the last 2 nights without charging it in between Nights....about 6-8 hour Hunts.
I am Very Impressed with this Light. It has not let me down, has found the Coon in some tall trees here in Northern Indiana. The dim red will make those Coon Eyes Glow in the Dark. I wear it over my Sock Hat & Very Comfortable. Outstanding Walklight even on first click and hardly need the 2nd click.
All the Light a man needs.

Johnny
Is my Triple Threat the Exact same as your Mini Rage ...other than a different battery box & mounted on a Bump Cap ?

Nice....Nice ...Light...!!!
Tim

It is same headpiece just another battery box and hard mounted..Micheal started building mini lights for me about 8 years ago and this is a continuance of them.Headband light is a nice option.

Old Post 11-29-2021 10:53 PM
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Mini Rage.....

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
It is same headpiece just another battery box and hard mounted..Micheal started building mini lights for me about 8 years ago and this is a continuance of them.Headband light is a nice option.

Thanks for the info.
I believe yours has 2 Batteries for double the burnttime of mine.
Very Nice Light for sure.
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 11-30-2021 01:43 AM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote