UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Highest price ever paid for coon hound?
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bowling
UKC Forum Member

People will spend crazy money on something that interest them I spend crazy money on old muscle cars and have spent a lot on coon dogs and also made a pretty good living selling muscle cars and dogs I love what I do for a living very blessed. Coondogs and classics.com. Or Herman's classics.com

Last edited by bowling on 11-21-2014 at 12:34 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2014 12:27 PM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mccall
UKC Forum Member

i have spent every penny i had and more several times on dogs,If i had been rich I wouldn't have been rich long,buttttt I would have had good dogs for a while

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:22 PM
mccall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mccall Click here to Send mccall a Private Message Click Here to Email mccall Find more posts by mccall Add mccall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cheyenne
UKC Forum Member

Never had enough money but to buy a pup. My Mom said i'd been better off to have been born rich instead of good looking! LOL!!!

Nt.Ch. 2010 World Hunt Finalist Tug River Stylish PJ, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Polly, Pkc Ch. Nt.Ch. Stylish Cheyenne, Gr.Nt.Ch. Frieds Thunder Crank, Gr.Nt.Ch. Major Dan , Nt.Ch. Lil Red Rat, Stylish Tanks Style

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:35 PM
Cheyenne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cheyenne Click here to Send Cheyenne a Private Message Click Here to Email Cheyenne Find more posts by Cheyenne Add Cheyenne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

I'm pretty sure Kenny sold bawling rebel for 20 grand to them boys in Oklahoma

Old Post 11-21-2014 04:10 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John Sisley
LOL!!! Luckily she does not get on here or I would be dead!

To answer the ill question......yes she does have a little bit of a mean streak in her.

For the fellow that wants to see a picture....take my word for it, you would rather see a picture of the dogs.

Made me laugh out loud! Thanks, I needed that.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-21-2014 06:03 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

I have a friend who supposedly paid 4K for a 4 month old pup! A few years later, that pup won him a truck! I would say, that was a good investment!

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 11-21-2014 06:08 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Jackson
UKC Forum Member

I am not a rich man by no means. I did turn down $4000 for a nice 2 year old female in the spring of this year to later have her killed on the road in August. The money meant nothing losing that young dog meant everything, I dont regret not selling her just hoping to train another I like as much!

Last edited by Ron Jackson on 11-23-2014 at 09:27 PM

Old Post 11-22-2014 01:21 AM
Ron Jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Jackson Click here to Send Ron Jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Jackson Find more posts by Ron Jackson Add Ron Jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Sisley
UKC Forum Member

You guys ain't going to believe this but she is still here and somehow I have managed to stay alive.

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
I'd bet she went from just face barkin to going straight for the throat after these posts!!!!!

Old Post 11-23-2014 02:37 AM
John Sisley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Sisley Click here to Send John Sisley a Private Message Click Here to Email John Sisley Find more posts by John Sisley Add John Sisley to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ky87
UKC Forum Member

I would just like to know where these guys paying this kind of money for these dogs worked so i could go put in an application. Also wish i had a good enough dog that would sell for these prices because it would be gone 50 or 60k would take alot of stress and worry out of my life.

Old Post 11-23-2014 04:35 AM
ky87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ky87 Click here to Send ky87 a Private Message Find more posts by ky87 Add ky87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jordan120
UKC Forum Member

I was at the Labor Day Classic in 2006 and JC Ellis offered me 12,000 for my little gyp

**Home Of**

PR Money's Little Rain
Nitech PR The Midnight Joker

Jordan Maynard
304-385-4266 --Home
304-784-2091 --Cell

Richard Maynard
304-272-3338 --Home
304-784-7551 --Cell

**Call us anytime if you have a question**

**RIP**
Grnitech Grch PR High Spirit Dan
~7-8-1999 to 10-6-2012~
PR Stylish Ruby[color=blue](Died with 2 UKC first)
PR WV'S High Power Aka FEFE (2008 WV State Champion)
(Died with 2 UKC first)

PR MY Fightin Side
(Died with a UKC 1st and 2nd)
~8-20-2007 to 12-7-2012~

Grnitech Grch PR Maynard's Nocturnal Nicki
10-1-2003 to 6-22-15

Old Post 11-23-2014 05:50 PM
Jordan120 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jordan120 Click here to Send Jordan120 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jordan120 Visit Jordan120's homepage! Find more posts by Jordan120 Add Jordan120 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
David Morgan
UKC Forum Member

In 49 years of coonhunting I have kept 4 male dogs. I am sure that I have averaged 125 nights a year hunting and training probably more considering the 300 nights a year that I hunted the first 15 years. I am 61 so it might take 12 years times 125 nights do it again so what would be a fair price to sell the pleasure of the current dog and wait til I am 73 to have the next one. I think "high, high, high".

Old Post 12-27-2014 12:32 AM
David Morgan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David Morgan Click here to Send David Morgan a Private Message Click Here to Email David Morgan Find more posts by David Morgan Add David Morgan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote