UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Grntch Hummels Lippers Ghost & Zena pups
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

I have one male pup Available .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2017 01:47 AM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGGIN
New UKC Forum Member

ready

these pups are READY TO GO!! and looking good

Old Post 04-14-2017 07:33 PM
BIGGIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGGIN Click here to Send BIGGIN a Private Message Find more posts by BIGGIN Add BIGGIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Superstake eligible and Ukc performance. I got one male and female 300.00 each

Old Post 04-15-2017 04:06 PM
barkman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barkman Click here to Send barkman a Private Message Click Here to Email barkman Find more posts by barkman Add barkman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Female has been sold. Got one male pup.

Old Post 04-22-2017 04:18 PM
larry geesling
UKC Forum Member

best looking litter of pups I have seen. Johnny you sure have done a good job with them.i have not got to hunt with Johnny's female but around here were coons are thin and a dog has to hunt and be able to run a track. lipps has all of this and he passes it on to his pups.Plus the big mouth he puts on them.

Old Post 04-23-2017 10:27 PM
larry geesling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for larry geesling Click here to Send larry geesling a Private Message Click Here to Email larry geesling Find more posts by larry geesling Add larry geesling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

pups

LARRY YOU ARE WRIGHT THEM PUPS ARE SUPER NICE ME MATT GOT A MALE AND A FEMALE GOING TO TRAIN ME UP ONE THIS WINTER IF I CAN KEEP UP WITH IT ...SEE YOU SAT, NIGHT OLE BOY ,,HOUSE BRED TREEING WALKERS ,,,

Old Post 04-27-2017 02:26 AM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LIPPER POWER
UKC Forum Member

pups

THESE ARE THE BEST LOOKING LITTER OF PUPS I HAVE SEEN IN A WHILE AND THE MOM OF THESE PUPS CAN FLATT TREE COON WE ARE ALL MEETING UP JOHNS THIS SAT,NIGHT WE ARE TAKING LACE ,LIPPS ,MINNIE,DOTTIE ALL DEFF,LITTERS AND THEY ALL CAN TREE COON ,,SO WE SEE WHAT HAPPENS SHOULD BE A LOT OF FUN ,,,HOUSE BRED TREEING WALKERS ,,,

Old Post 04-28-2017 02:07 PM
LIPPER POWER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LIPPER POWER Click here to Send LIPPER POWER a Private Message Click Here to Email LIPPER POWER Find more posts by LIPPER POWER Add LIPPER POWER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davtay_jr
UKC Forum Member

COON DOGS

Really, really impressed with these dogs off of Lipps. Also, John's dog Zena was very impressive. Drove up from S. Carolina and picked up 2 pups off of this cross. Was fortunate enough to be involved in the festivities Saturday night!!! Good dog work and a great group of guys!!! Had a blast. Thanks to all of you for setting the hunt up and taking us along!! Hopefully can do it again!!

Old Post 05-01-2017 02:09 AM
davtay_jr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davtay_jr Click here to Send davtay_jr a Private Message Click Here to Email davtay_jr Find more posts by davtay_jr Add davtay_jr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

Coon dogs

Anytime Dave come on back and we will go for a Tennessee ringtail.

Old Post 05-01-2017 02:39 AM
allwalker
UKC Forum Member

Super nice pups!

Like to thank Denton & John on fine gang of pups, rode from Ky.down to Tennessee.this morning and picked up male pup, John great guy to deal with already told him if this cross is made again I'm coming back.Putting the track back in these walker dogs, houndy great acting pups!!

Old Post 05-05-2017 12:46 AM
allwalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allwalker Click here to Send allwalker a Private Message Click Here to Email allwalker Find more posts by allwalker Add allwalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
barkman
UKC Forum Member

House bred WalkersI

I just want to thank everyone that bought a pup. Denton, Mike, Dave, Jeff, Kp.These pups are bred to track first and tree coons at the end. Keep me posted on how the pups are doing. .

Old Post 05-05-2017 12:47 AM