UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Very Heavy Fireball outcrossed to Very Heavy Rusty Red and Bomber pups for sale!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Very Heavy Fireball outcrossed to Very Heavy Rusty Red and Bomber pups for sale!

Her blood percentage relation to Rusty and Bomber is:
37.5% GrNtCh Rusty Red
25% GrNtCh Bomber

Sire:
'PR' Dan Langston
33% Fireball 35% Rocky 25% Twister(Good solid coonhound, solid track hound with good lay-up asmd tree ability, bred from here and literally from behind a saw mill, he's the real deal) Getting a procedure done by the VA in a few weeks that will allow me to finish him out in the hunts and on the bench.
One thing most all these hounds I have is a MOUTH and they are going to go hunting, plenty of DRIVE. Dan has been trained to hunt closer which has kept him from running past the tracker but mainly being ran over as several of the ones bred from here have. Easy to train hounds mainly just depends on not doing something to mess them up. They want something they can fight with and get them motivated to get another. They won't fight between each other but they love to go after game mainly coon. Are very straight on whatever they are trained to go after.
Here's his PED.
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Yellow River Red Rocky (#2 producing son of Fireball)
………………….Bachelor’s Red Flame

*GrandSire...'PR'Atomic Fireball's D8 Dozer (second highest blooded Fireball cross in more modern times) ….Ch. ‘PR’ Atomic Fireball’s the Man x Ch. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Annie

……………………………Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (former #1 historical producing male)
…………………..Gr.Nt.Ch. Ch. ‘PR’ Oklahoma Red Twister (#1 producing son of Fireball))
………….‘PR’ Bell’s Fireball Ann( never beaten in comp. 7 cast wins 0 losses with a 10th BBCHA Fall-Round-Up and 3rd at Kansas St.) (Died at 2, hung in a fence)
…………………..Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Bell’s Red Fireball Ginger( Had 4 1st place Nt.Ch. wins and disappeared at a big hunt in Tx. )
……………………………….........Gr.Nt.Ch. ‘PR’ Melton’s Red Fireball (#1 historical producing male)
…………………………….‘PR’ Terry‘s Red Hot Sandy (Competition Squirrel Dog: also Grandaughter of the Old Woodpecker)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Melton’s Red Fireball
-----------------GrNtCh. Brown’s Ok. Twister
---------------------------Terry’s Miss Mable
----------NtCh. Twister’s Musical Red Huey
---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Rocky (Son of Fireball)
-----------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red Music
---------------------------NtCh. GrWCh. GrCh. Sweet Magnolia Maggie

*GrandDam...NtCh. Kitty/ Music (Qualified in her 1st RQE for the 2011 UKC World Hunt)

---------------------------GrNtCh. Yellow River Red ( Son of Rocky & Maggie)
-----------------NtCh. Yellow River Red Doc
---------------------------Yellow River Red Daisy (x2 GrNtCh TimberJack bred)
----------NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon
----------------------------NtCh Red Sage
-----------------GrNtCh. Sawblade Fiddle
----------------------------Hyde’s Running Red Feather
Alot of Rocky and Twister, which means Fireball.

About as Heavy of a GrNtCh Rusty Red and GrNtCh Bomber female as you will find.
37.5% Rusty Red
25% Bomber
She has been hunted very little due to my injuries from Iraq. Several of my Redbone friends are having great success crossing these lines to Fireball stuff. With as tight bred as these two hounds are there should be plenty of hybrid vigor and then some. Should make some hard going get treed type hounds.

...........NtCh Go Man Sam
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
...........Mahogany Sweet Lulu
.......NtCh Wild Willie
...........GrNtCh Haye's Ramblin Red Zack
.........Red Rock Fancy
...........Hill's Sierra Red Jessica

.....Ch Rough Creek Y2KD Rusty Willie

...........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
...........NtCh Hoffmeister's Little Sis
.......GrNtCh Ch Bomber's Y2K-D
...........GrCh Mountainview Magic II
.........Ch Hamby's Indian Outlaw Brandy
...........GrCh Hibriten Mtn Gidget

*** 'PR' Rusty Bomber's Momma

...........NtCh Go Man Sam
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
...........Mahogany Sweet Lulu
.......Hoffmeister's Popsicle Pete
...........Ch GrNtCh Sandy Creek Jake
.........NtCh Ch Fifers Ozark Mountain Snoop
...........Texas Red Brandy

.....Little Red Hollywood

...........GrNtCh Hoffmeister's Rusty Red
.........GrNtCh Hoffmeisters Red Bomber
...........NtCh Hoffmeister's Little Sis
.......South Fork Tricia
...........Randy's Red Oak Buster
.........South Fork Echo
...........South Fork Sandy

Just asking $200 for these as this is an outcross to hounds that aren't as rare as most of what I am producing from here.
Can message me on here, text or call 479-549-5376. Just did this cross today and this is my first advertisement of this cross. They will go quickly as I am back ordered on several females already.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

http://atomicfireballkennels.webs.com/
http://forums.ukcdogs.com/showthrea...threadid=341228
Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 03-03-2017 at 08:08 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2017 06:10 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Dam's first time on the bench.

And the closest ones alive to GrNtCh Oklahoma Twister (the #1 reproducing son of Fireball) and GrNtCh Yellow River Rocky (the #2 reproducing son of Fireball) . Thanks to alot of help from my friends.

Handler of:
NtCh GrCh "PR" Dan Langston (Has 2 wins towards GrNtCh in the hunts) ( 10yr old owner asked for me to bring him back to his home) (wouldn't sell) (Ch D8 Dozer (bear hound from all coondog stock, out of my breeding) x NtCh Music/ Kitty) (33% Fireball thru heavy line breeding the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded hound alive, who is hunt titled )

Home of:
'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (GrNtCh. Barnyard Horse Harry x GrCh Daisy (was the highest Fireball blooded female alive)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Toes ('PR' Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (nephew to Bookem Danno) x 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Dixie (NtCh GrCh. 'PR' Dan Langston x 'PR'Harry Lady)

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Two Toes (NtCh GrCh Dan Langston x Atomic Fireball's Toes
Didn't have the deep hunt style I like but is a solid coonhound. Been treeing her own since her second night in the woods at 8 months old.

Former home of:
(Qualified for the 2011 World Hunt) NtCh. 'PR'Swann's Lonesome Red Music/ Kitty RIP (NtCh.Twister's Musical Red Huey x NtCh. Sawblade Red Reckon) RIP

GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie, highest placing Redbone female ever, in the UKC World Hunt . RIP

GrCh. 'PR' Atomic Fireball's Little Daisy RIP (Was the highest GrNtCh Fireball blooded female in the world at the time) (Qualified for the 2010 World Show).

'PR' Atomic Fireball's Red River (Daisy x Brown's Oklahoma Twister) RIP (heatstroke)

Ch. D-8 Dozer (Was the Highest blooded GrNtCh Fireball blooded male in the world until I had the GrNtCh Twister pups from here) Was sent to be bear hunted because of his size and me being disabled. RIP

First and only sons of the Old GrNtCh #7 Historical Reproducer Brown's Okl. Twister (the #1 Producing Son of Fireball) in 15 years..

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-08-2017 06:16 AM
thecoondawg76 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thecoondawg76 Click here to Send thecoondawg76 a Private Message Visit thecoondawg76's homepage! Find more posts by thecoondawg76 Add thecoondawg76 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Sire: Dan as solid of a coonhound as you will find.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-08-2017 06:19 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Excited to see these lines crossed

As tight bred as both sides of these hounds are and knowing that these lines cross well I am really looking forward to getting these in the hands of some people to set them up with some good prospects. So many times when I do experiments like that I'm not sure what I'll get. Shouldn't be the case with these. Have a good bit of confidence in this working out very well. Been breeding these old Redbones 25 years now. Always neat to see how each batch turns out.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 02-13-2017 05:46 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Update

Appears all pups for now are taken. Will have to wait and she how many of each sex she has to know what else if any might be availible. I go in for my next procedure at the VA that will allow me to run the competitions for a spell. So Dan the sire should be seeing his first hunts and shows soon. Get ready to watch the win slips stack up.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-03-2017 08:06 AM
bpcross
New UKC Forum Member

Very Heavy Fireball outcrossed to Very Heavy Rusty Red and Bomber pups for sale!

Tried to send you a pm regarding reserving male pup from this cross but your mailbox is full. If you pm me I will provide you with my contact info etc. Thanks.

Old Post 03-07-2017 04:22 PM
bpcross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpcross Click here to Send bpcross a Private Message Click Here to Email bpcross Find more posts by bpcross Add bpcross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

That works perfect

I have been contacting folks about pups from this cross. Ends up I have a spot open for a male. I was just about to post on here and let folks know. My box is constantly getting filled up seems like when I get on here much especially if I have pups for sale. I'll clean it out so you can send me your info.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-07-2017 06:30 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Box cleaned out

You should be able to get me now

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-07-2017 06:40 PM
Mr_Martin101
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Box cleaned out

I was wondering if you have any hounds because I am young and looking to get it to coon hunting

Old Post 03-09-2017 01:39 AM
Mr_Martin101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_Martin101 Click here to Send Mr_Martin101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Mr_Martin101 Find more posts by Mr_Martin101 Add Mr_Martin101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mr_Martin101
New UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Box cleaned out

Into**

Old Post 03-09-2017 01:40 AM
Mr_Martin101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mr_Martin101 Click here to Send Mr_Martin101 a Private Message Click Here to Email Mr_Martin101 Find more posts by Mr_Martin101 Add Mr_Martin101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bpcross
New UKC Forum Member

Outcross

thecoondawg76:

Sent you a pm last night but it seems you didn't get it. I didn't get any error message though. I resent it just now. If you don't get it could you send me a pm with an email address so I can communicate with you. Thanks.

Old Post 03-09-2017 02:21 AM
bpcross is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bpcross Click here to Send bpcross a Private Message Click Here to Email bpcross Find more posts by bpcross Add bpcross to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

All these are sold and she isn't due until the 11th of April

I do have another litter that should be coming this Summer or Fall. Going to get this young female I have out and hunted up some more to find out what she is and then will breed her once I know for sure what she has going.
She is Heavy Fireball. Eats up the woods and covers more ground in 10 minutes than a lot of hounds probably do in an hour. A coon finding machine.
Here's a short version of her PED.
..........................GrNtCh Guitars Ghost
..................NtCh Shorty (several Hunt titles hounds from this litter, Full brother to book GrNtCh Bookem Danno)
...........................Sister (granddaughter to NtCh Timber Choppin Dan, double Fireball, won Overall champion at World Hunt)

Sire***Atomic Fireball's Fast Talker (sold him off to be hunted since I couldn't hunt him)

...........................NtCh Huey (GrNtCh Twister x GrNtCh YRMusic)
..................NtCh Kitty (several Hunt titled hounds from this litter also)
...........................NtCh Reckon (NtCh YR Doc x GrNtCh Sawblade Fiddle)

*Atomic Fireball's Toes (one I will be breeding)

...........................NtCh YR Doc
..................GrNtCh Harry (World Hunt Champ Redbone Male)
...........................Rose (GrNtCh Sandy Creek Jake x GrNtCh Hattie, double Fireball, half sister to Fireball III and Timber Choppin Dan's sire)

Dam***Atomic Fireball's Harry Lady (whole litter hunts hard and out well) (whole litter turned out)

...........................Man (got shot in the face right as we were getting him finished out for the hunts, destroyed his nose)
..................GrCh Atomic Fireball's Daisy (was the highest Fireball bred female alive) now dead (could tree lay ups from 100 yards plus out)
...........................Ann (got ran over by 18 wheeler)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

..................NtCh Pratt's Red Rock(GrNtCh Guitar, Littleman and Fireball x NtCh Candy, GrNtCh Rooster x GrNtCh Hazel, double Fireball)

Sire***GrNtCh Taylor's Guitar's Ghost

..................Rag Ann (granddaughter of GrNtCh Guitar)

*GrNtCh Turbo (stud I am planning to breed too right now)

............................GrNtCh Fireball III Grasshopper (double Fireball)
...................GrCh Hoosiers Jackpot Jake (nice solid coondog)
......................................GrNtCh Parkers Rev Red
...........................Fireball Sandy
......................................Tipper (GrNtCh Rooster x GrNtCh Hazel, double Fireball)

Dam***GrNtCh Fireball's Jackpot Jackie (High Scoring Redbone UKC World Hunt)(Placed 4th overall, the highest placing ever for a Redbone female in the UKC World Hunt) (Super hard hunting go yonder coondog who was very accurate)

..................GrCh Hoosiers Holiday Gamble (mother was #1 current Hunt reproducer at the time)

They love to chase and fight coons and so will stop at the first one they come to as long as it is decently fresh. Dogs aren't going to tree coons behind them. These hounds have some much drive they are going to outrun GPS collars if coons are thin. That also means it is best not to hunt them near a major road as they have a tendency to get ran over if they are. Most all have good strong loud voices that you can hear well over a mile and on clear nights you will hear them at 2 and 3 miles without to much trouble. So even if they go deep unless nothing is moving they won't outrun their voices. They can be trained to hunt closer by simply calling them back after they have been gone several minutes.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Last edited by thecoondawg76 on 03-10-2017 at 06:07 AM

Old Post 03-10-2017 03:48 AM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Rilestrademark

Your mailbox is full. Tried to pm ya back. But that sounds good. Will keep ya updated.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 03-10-2017 07:36 PM
thecoondawg76
UKC Forum Member

Missed :-/

For the first time in over 10 years I missed a female, that wasn't very old. Was waiting until I was certain but she did not take. Going to run her thru the Vets and see what we can figure out.
This means I am way behind on pups. And I was having to turn away a good number of people even before this. Trust me I hate having this set back as much as those of you who were planning to get a pup. I will do my best to contact those on the list for pups from this female. Not sure what I will figure out but I am actively working on figuring out something to get some more pups on the ground. Whatever I figure out will be just as solid of a cross if not more so. Just haven't figured out what it will be yet.

Handler of:

Home of:

Former home of:

Steve Bell

Old Post 04-25-2017 04:09 AM
MidwestRedbone
UKC Forum Member

Oh man

This is no fun. Hate to hear that. But get them next time brother!

Red Creek Kennels
•••••Home of•••••

Old Post 04-25-2017 03:47 PM
MidwestRedbone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MidwestRedbone Click here to Send MidwestRedbone a Private Message Click Here to Email MidwestRedbone Find more posts by MidwestRedbone Add MidwestRedbone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote