UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Poor Sportsman
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hippie
UKC Forum Member

Poor Sportsman

I had to leave my GRCH GRNITECH LUCKNOWS DEVILISH DIAMOND last wednesday nite. Rivers was flooded and rushing. Was hunting alone so choose not to swim. Got him back Monday nite treed. BUT SOME LOW LIFE HAD TOOK HIS TRACKING COLLAR AND POPPED NAME PLATE ON OTHER. SAD PEOPLE WANT LAND ALL TO THEIRSELVES THAT BAD

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:20 PM
hippie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hippie Click here to Send hippie a Private Message Click Here to Email hippie Find more posts by hippie Add hippie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hippie
UKC Forum Member

Next time be best to swim lol

Old Post 03-06-2013 07:22 PM
hippie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hippie Click here to Send hippie a Private Message Click Here to Email hippie Find more posts by hippie Add hippie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gale Kimerer
UKC Forum Member

poor sports

I met some guys at their pick up one night. They had beat me to the tree and had my dog on thier lead with no collars on him.Hmmmm?

Old Post 03-06-2013 11:08 PM
Gale Kimerer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gale Kimerer Click here to Send Gale Kimerer a Private Message Click Here to Email Gale Kimerer Find more posts by Gale Kimerer Add Gale Kimerer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Howard
UKC Forum Member

Thieves

Had dog get away quite a few years ago, was hunting with a buddy we had a johnson collar and unit pulled up in there yard said was here to get my dog, when loading him noticed track collar missing but just tracked him to there door asked where the collar was they said had no collar, buddy pulled out unit Beep Beep Beep with no antenna, another guy then came around back of house after a few minutes after just going into house with collar un buckled? said there dog must have pulled it off Ha Ha can't stand a liar.. We just got lucky!

PKC CH County Line Big'N, Natural (RIP) Independent.
County Line Sod Buster (Big'n x Bev)$ Brains, Accurate a Pleasure to hunt..
County Line Alittle Ambraw Pepper(Big'n x Jenny)
Line bred Pups Buster x Pepper 12/09/16
Working to rebuild some of the old Ambraw blood line.
(618) 214-1695

LUCK-Is when opportunity & Preperation Meet

Old Post 03-06-2013 11:24 PM
Randy Howard is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Howard Click here to Send Randy Howard a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Howard Find more posts by Randy Howard Add Randy Howard to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

you left a dog from wensday until monday I would have found a way around that river if I had to walk 10 miles each way to get my dog ! Also I would never turn loose on a river that I could not cross somewhere , use your head and you want be on here bashing someone for something that you do not even know for sure what happened , He may have gotten in a hole and pulled it off and tore up his collar who knows?

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 03-07-2013 02:26 PM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hippie
UKC Forum Member

Well not all of us hunt in loafers. Im not bashing anyone just letting other hunters know beware what could happen.I took off of work and camped in the woods swam the river checking both sides.The dog had been takeing away. Hopefully we will meet up day in person to finish you interpitation and comments of my statement.THANKS TO THE ONE THAT UNDERSTOOD I WAS ONLY MAKEING OTHERS AWARE OF POSSIBILTY

Old Post 03-07-2013 05:18 PM
Baker Boys
UKC Forum Member

Re: poor sports

quote:
Originally posted by Gale Kimerer
I met some guys at their pick up one night. They had beat me to the tree and had my dog on thier lead with no collars on him.Hmmmm?

OOOO he would had a BAD night >>>>

Old Post 03-07-2013 11:36 PM
Baker Boys is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Baker Boys Click here to Send Baker Boys a Private Message Click Here to Email Baker Boys Find more posts by Baker Boys Add Baker Boys to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kywalker
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: poor sports

quote:
Originally posted by Baker Boys
x2

Kimblers Insane Prozak-Cain x Rat attack Grnt Gyp
Jay Kimbler 270-403-2069

Old Post 03-12-2013 01:36 AM
kywalker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kywalker Click here to Send kywalker a Private Message Click Here to Email kywalker Find more posts by kywalker Add kywalker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
walkerdog1
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: poor sports

quote:
Originally posted by Baker Boys
X3

Old Post 03-12-2013 02:22 AM
walkerdog1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for walkerdog1 Click here to Send walkerdog1 a Private Message Click Here to Email walkerdog1 Find more posts by walkerdog1 Add walkerdog1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by hippie
Well not all of us hunt in loafers. Im not bashing anyone just letting other hunters know beware what could happen.I took off of work and camped in the woods swam the river checking both sides.The dog had been takeing away. Hopefully we will meet up day in person to finish you interpitation and comments of my statement.THANKS TO THE ONE THAT UNDERSTOOD I WAS ONLY MAKEING OTHERS AWARE OF POSSIBILTY

Are you threatening me ? Are you saying that I have never walked 10 miles in waders? Do you need loafers to walk ? I can guarantee you that in 40 years of coon hunting that I have never ever left a dog that was treed without going to get it ,walking ,crossing rivers by boat by a piece of rope or whatever means were necessary, yes someone could take your collar off and yes your dog could do it as well but if your dog is treed just go to it ,do not say the waters too deep the hill too high being too tired gota get up early etc, the dog did its job so do yours,I do not think I have ever left a dog period even though I should have left some of them Have a great day and it would be my pleasure to meet you.I never meet a hippie I did not like.

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 03-23-2013 at 05:46 AM

Old Post 03-23-2013 05:38 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Outback1
UKC Forum Member

I had a dog go in a hole on the side of a creek bank one time, the garmin went to ?, I walked to the last place it showed she was and could hear her underneith me, I got her out but she must have got her collars hung in some roots or something, becaulse both her collars were gone, I know no one took them off becaulse I never left her and she wasnt that deep, Im just saying that just becaulse a dog dosnt have the collars on dont mean some body was tring to steal your dog.

Old Post 03-23-2013 01:26 PM
Outback1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Outback1 Click here to Send Outback1 a Private Message Find more posts by Outback1 Add Outback1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VA BLUEDOGS
UKC Forum Member

stealin!!!

I watched a boy try in to steal my dog one night. I was trying to get to him . He ran out on a govt. road and the boy jumped out an dropped his tailgate without even checkin a name on the collar. I toned the dog and screamed at him and the dog came back and guy took off. Never saw him again but still lookin!!! He will know me if I ever see him again

Old Post 03-23-2013 01:35 PM
VA BLUEDOGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VA BLUEDOGS Click here to Send VA BLUEDOGS a Private Message Find more posts by VA BLUEDOGS Add VA BLUEDOGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeremy S Crapo
UKC Forum Member

You guys need to carry a hand gun with ya if peoples that bad to take dogs blow the back glass out of his truck i bet that $hit will stop.

Old Post 03-23-2013 03:46 PM
Jeremy S Crapo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy S Crapo Click here to Send Jeremy S Crapo a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeremy S Crapo Find more posts by Jeremy S Crapo Add Jeremy S Crapo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnmcmaster
UKC Forum Member

I think were all in this for the love of the sport and bickering back and forth about each others situations is ridiculous and taking the law into your own hands is a bad move on your part, just call the law when **** goes down then you get the last laugh. When anti hunters here about us bickering amongst are selves they love it so i think we all ought to be respectfull toward each other then things will go alot smoother.

I'm glad you got your dog back, its pretty ****** people got to be like that but theres all kinds out there. take care everybody and when things go bad take a step back and think about it and do the right thing. Well enough said.

Sincerely: John McMaster

Old Post 03-23-2013 04:25 PM
johnmcmaster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnmcmaster Click here to Send johnmcmaster a Private Message Click Here to Email johnmcmaster Find more posts by johnmcmaster Add johnmcmaster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote