UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman(sired by Main Street Max)
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

Re: update

quote:
Originally posted by aaronwilliams18
Hey Chris and Staci just wanted to let you know my male is doing good so far. Very healthy puppy. Will send pics when he gets a lil older. Thanks again

That's good to hear, glad you like him, seemed like he was going to have a big mouth on him(really they all sound pretty loud) and he was deffinately a good looking pup,keep us updated on him thanks a lot!

Contact info
•Chris Hafley(859-583-3573)
•Staci Hafley (859-583-3079)

•CH NtCh Main Street Woman•
(GrCh GrNtCh'Pr'Main Street Max X GrNtCh'Pr'Twin Creek Patch)
•Dual Grand'Pr'Main Street Jax•
(GrNtCh Main Street Jack X NtCh Main Street Woman)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-21-2014 12:19 AM
Hooch1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooch1987 Click here to Send Hooch1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hooch1987 Find more posts by Hooch1987 Add Hooch1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cwa1986
UKC Forum Member

Be there tomorrow

Headed that way to get my pup tomorrow still should be there around 7 or 8 Tom. Evening I will call bout 5 ish thanks. Also I think I'm suppose to pick up a spook pup from Brian gibbons for a local guy when I get mine

"....As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15 KJV

Old Post 11-21-2014 01:14 AM
cwa1986 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cwa1986 Click here to Send cwa1986 a Private Message Click Here to Email cwa1986 Find more posts by cwa1986 Add cwa1986 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

Re: Be there tomorrow

quote:
Originally posted by cwa1986
Headed that way to get my pup tomorrow still should be there around 7 or 8 Tom. Evening I will call bout 5 ish thanks. Also I think I'm suppose to pick up a spook pup from Brian gibbons for a local guy when I get mine

Ok sounds good! Brian lives about 40 mins from me,He has some nice looking pups.

Contact info

Old Post 11-21-2014 02:09 AM
Hooch1987 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hooch1987 Click here to Send Hooch1987 a Private Message Click Here to Email Hooch1987 Find more posts by Hooch1987 Add Hooch1987 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Longwoods Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Be there tomorrow

quote:
Originally posted by cwa1986

Hey Chris Adams, give me a call tomorrow to make plans to get together, 606-282-3081 thanks

Old Post 11-21-2014 03:21 AM
Longwoods Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Longwoods Kennel Click here to Send Longwoods Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Longwoods Kennel Add Longwoods Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvbushwacker
UKC Forum Member

Hey Chris and Staci thanks again. Molly is doing great. She's going to be a handfull. She is wired, my wife and daughter have her spoiled, lol. She's got a heck of a mouth too. Looking forward to getting her in the timber this spring.

'PR' MachineGun Mac

Old Post 11-25-2014 12:34 PM
wvbushwacker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvbushwacker Click here to Send wvbushwacker a Private Message Click Here to Email wvbushwacker Find more posts by wvbushwacker Add wvbushwacker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wvbushwacker
Hey Chris and Staci thanks again. Molly is doing great. She's going to be a handfull. She is wired, my wife and daughter have her spoiled, lol. She's got a heck of a mouth too. Looking forward to getting her in the timber this spring.

Glad you like her!! Wish you guys the best with her. Keep us updated, thanks!

Still have 2 Females available...don't miss out!

Contact info

Old Post 11-25-2014 05:06 PM
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Can u post pics

Old Post 11-25-2014 10:54 PM
sharp_briar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharp_briar Click here to Send sharp_briar a Private Message Click Here to Email sharp_briar Find more posts by sharp_briar Add sharp_briar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

I will take and post new pics tommorrow both females are very healthy houndy pups and are very smart!

Contact info

Last edited by Hooch1987 on 11-26-2014 at 10:56 AM

Old Post 11-26-2014 12:07 AM
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

We have finally received both ukc and pkc SS papers and they will be mailed out to everyone tommorrow. Thanks and sorry for the wait!

Contact info

Old Post 12-04-2014 04:59 PM
wvbushwacker
UKC Forum Member

Just in time. Molly's about ready for the hunts. Lol. A few years ago I tanned a big coon hide I'd use it for a drag for pups. Well I haven't seen that thing in over a year guess I left in the woods by the house there somewhere. Molly is running loose and yesterday my wife text me at work and said that molly had that coon hide on the porch shaking it and just going crazy with it. I know it couldn't still have scent on it but she found it somehow. My wife keeps telling me she's going to be a natural. I hope she's right. Good luck to everybody with one of these pups.

'PR' MachineGun Mac

Old Post 12-04-2014 10:18 PM
wvbushwacker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvbushwacker Click here to Send wvbushwacker a Private Message Click Here to Email wvbushwacker Find more posts by wvbushwacker Add wvbushwacker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by wvbushwacker
Just in time. Molly's about ready for the hunts. Lol. A few years ago I tanned a big coon hide I'd use it for a drag for pups. Well I haven't seen that thing in over a year guess I left in the woods by the house there somewhere. Molly is running loose and yesterday my wife text me at work and said that molly had that coon hide on the porch shaking it and just going crazy with it. I know it couldn't still have scent on it but she found it somehow. My wife keeps telling me she's going to be a natural. I hope she's right. Good luck to everybody with one of these pups.

That's awesome!! Hope she continues to do well for you all! All of them seemed to be very smart pups. Keep us updated on her.

Contact info

Old Post 12-05-2014 03:53 PM
Hooch1987
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to everyone who bought a pup out of this cross! We no longer have anymore available. Good luck and keep Us updated! Thanks!

Contact info

Old Post 12-09-2014 01:34 AM
millerskennels
UKC Forum Member

Does any one a have a dog out of this cross that can be bought

Old Post 08-16-2017 04:08 AM
millerskennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for millerskennels Click here to Send millerskennels a Private Message Click Here to Email millerskennels Find more posts by millerskennels Add millerskennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote