UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Main Street Jack X Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Rock Creek Cherry -Female pup for sale
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Main Street Jack X Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. Rock Creek Cherry -Female pup for sale

We have one black and white female pup for sale. D.O.B. 8/17/14. Performance Rewards and Super Stakes eligible. She is a nice, big,bold acting pup. Price is $400
Sire: Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Gold Champion Main Street Jack
Dam: Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch. PKC Champion AKC Nt.Ch. Rock Creek Cherry
You can reach me at (260) 307-3030

I will post a picture later this evening.

---Nt.Ch.PKC SCH. Nichols' Tree Spike
--Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.PKC GCH.'PR' Main Street Roy
---Gr.Nt.Ch.PKC CH. 'PR' Carmical's Woodstock Tina
-Gr.Nt.Ch.PKC GCH.'PR' Main Street Jack
--Nt.Ch'PR' Lahti's Black Eye Belle
---Nt.Ch.PKC SCH. N&E She's Mighty Molly

Female Pup
---Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Wilcox' Thunder Saint Nick
--Gr.Nt.Ch.'PR' Buckley Creek Timber
---Ch'PR' Oakridge Red Pepper
-Gr.Ch.Gr.Nt.Ch.PKC CH.AKC Nt.Ch.'PR' Rock Creek Cherry
--Gr.Nt.Ch.PKC CH. 'PR' Buckley Creek Double Dee
---Gr.Nt.Ch.PKC CH.'PR' Carmical's Woodstock Tina

Last edited by Tyler Benedict on 11-25-2014 at 05:07 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-25-2014 05:03 PM
Tyler Benedict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Benedict Click here to Send Tyler Benedict a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Benedict Find more posts by Tyler Benedict Add Tyler Benedict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharp_briar
UKC Forum Member

Can u post pics

Old Post 11-25-2014 10:56 PM
sharp_briar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharp_briar Click here to Send sharp_briar a Private Message Click Here to Email sharp_briar Find more posts by sharp_briar Add sharp_briar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beamer
UKC Forum Member

?

Think if I change colors my luck will change??

Old Post 11-26-2014 01:31 AM
beamer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beamer Click here to Send beamer a Private Message Click Here to Email beamer Find more posts by beamer Add beamer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Here's a couple pictures. Not the best. Will try to get some better ones soon.

Last edited by Tyler Benedict on 11-26-2014 at 06:22 AM

Old Post 11-26-2014 06:17 AM
Tyler Benedict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tyler Benedict Click here to Send Tyler Benedict a Private Message Click Here to Email Tyler Benedict Find more posts by Tyler Benedict Add Tyler Benedict to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Dale, old buddy you never know. She might be just what you need. In all honesty she's a nice pup. I like her a lot. You know how it goes though, you can't keep them all.

Old Post 11-26-2014 07:14 AM
mbart
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with the mother of this pup, let me tell you she is all coon dog. if you guys are looking for a competition dog this pup has what it takes bred in her to be just that. cherry's credentials speak for themselves, and Tyler is a great guy to deal with. straight up and honest, those are qualities hard to come by these days.
enjoyed hunting with you and cherry last weekend Tyler. we need to get together again soon. only thing I would change is maybe y'all could come down here and I want freeze to death.

Old Post 11-27-2014 01:29 PM
mbart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mbart Click here to Send mbart a Private Message Click Here to Email mbart Find more posts by mbart Add mbart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Mike, thanks for the compliments. We'll be down for the Winter Classic. I'm looking forward to it.

Old Post 11-28-2014 09:10 PM
English 101
UKC Forum Member

Bringing this pup

back up.

(RIP OLD FRIEND)
BUCKLEY CREEK GOOFY
(RIP OL GIRL)
GR.NT.CH. BUCKLEY CREEK TIMBER II
NT.CH.Buckley Creek Woody (RIP)

Old Post 11-30-2014 04:51 PM
English 101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for English 101 Click here to Send English 101 a Private Message Click Here to Email English 101 Find more posts by English 101 Add English 101 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rocky top boy
UKC Forum Member

Great looking pup and the right color too!!!

Marty and Tyler McMahan

Tyler-(423)836-5695
Marty-(423)836-6286

Nitech'PR'Lost Mtn Thunder Bozo
Nitech'PR' Turners Blue Boy Spottie
PR' Rockin M's Red Hot Pepper(1st ukc)
PR' Rockin M's Thunder BoJo
PR' Full Throttle To The Max co- owned with Paul Glover

Old Post 12-01-2014 01:16 AM
rocky top boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rocky top boy Click here to Send rocky top boy a Private Message Click Here to Email rocky top boy Find more posts by rocky top boy Add rocky top boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Tyler, She's a nice pup. This whole litter is a bunch of go getters. I can let 4 pups out in the yard and have to go in 4 different directions to get them rounded up. I've teased them with a couple of coon hides and they're all crazy about it.

Old Post 12-02-2014 08:44 AM
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-04-2014 02:06 AM
David W Roberts
UKC Forum Member

Are you going to the grand american

Old Post 12-04-2014 11:57 PM
David W Roberts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for David W Roberts Click here to Send David W Roberts a Private Message Click Here to Email David W Roberts Find more posts by David W Roberts Add David W Roberts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Antrim
UKC Forum Member

sent you a pm

Old Post 12-05-2014 01:03 AM
Mark Antrim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Antrim Click here to Send Mark Antrim a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark Antrim Find more posts by Mark Antrim Add Mark Antrim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Mark sent you one back.

Old Post 12-05-2014 10:58 AM
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

David No I won't be going to the grand American. But I could possibly get her a ride.

Old Post 12-05-2014 11:27 AM
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 12-10-2014 07:42 AM
xforce6
UKC Forum Member

Tyler if u could hold her till tax time I'll pay for her at the end of the month and get her when taxes get here

Old Post 12-19-2014 05:03 AM
xforce6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xforce6 Click here to Send xforce6 a Private Message Click Here to Email xforce6 Find more posts by xforce6 Add xforce6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tyler Benedict
UKC Forum Member

I should've posted on here and I forgot to. This pup is heading to Arkansas. Thanks for the interest.

Old Post 12-20-2014 12:07 AM