UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GR CH,NT CH EXTREME SKIPPER AT STUD IN KY
Pages (17): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz and judy

clyde you wont retire him you will have alot of pups to train and alot of great pleasure hunting guys if you ever want to breed your females to a coon dog this is your dog words are cheap just go and watch this hound and you will see a hound that is out to run a coon to catch it with a mouth you can hear for a mile and when he trees he is treed with the meat the best young hound i ever been in the woods with skipper he"the hound of the year in my books

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-28-2011 09:02 AM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper

Ronnie,
Thanks, Skipper is burning it up!! Those other 2 wins shouldn't be too tough to get. Don't know what he thinks about the retiring part, probably be fine with him, maybe he'll get to spend more time with the girls, ha! ha!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Last edited by clittle on 11-28-2011 at 07:40 PM

Old Post 11-28-2011 07:37 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Virgil

Yeah, I'll have plenty to hunt, but no need to hunt Skipper UKC anymore, going for the money and prizes. You said it all Virgil about Skipper, he's one in a million.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-28-2011 07:38 PM
clittle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for clittle Click here to Send clittle a Private Message Click Here to Email clittle Find more posts by clittle Add clittle to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: Virgil

quote:
Originally posted by clittle
Yeah, I'll have plenty to hunt, but no need to hunt Skipper UKC anymore, going for the money and prizes. You said it all Virgil about Skipper, he's one in a million.

Carl I've put you on the internet for the whole world to see. Looks like you were sneaking away. ha ha!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-28-2011 07:45 PM
bowling41762
UKC Forum Member

looks like carl carrys a slick treeing stick like i do, his is just a little bigger than mine. maybe if i borrow carls i might be able to line my hounds out.

Old Post 11-28-2011 10:57 PM
bowling41762 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling41762 Click here to Send bowling41762 a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling41762 Find more posts by bowling41762 Add bowling41762 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

carl

try to send your message agin

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 11-29-2011 12:45 PM
t fox
UKC Forum Member

PMS

CLYDE CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX. I CANNOT GET A PM TO YOU.

GRNITE, CH, MEADOW CREEK JOE
GRNITE, CH, YADKIN RIVER MISSY

Old Post 11-29-2011 03:26 PM
t fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t fox Click here to Send t fox a Private Message Find more posts by t fox Add t fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz and judy

carl i dont write pm i write for all to read

Old Post 12-01-2011 01:02 AM
vevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vevans Click here to Send vevans a Private Message Click Here to Email vevans Find more posts by vevans Add vevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

SKIPPER

SKIPPER WILL BE GETTING SOME LITTLE BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR TO LONG I CANT WAIT.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-01-2011 12:13 PM
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

hey mr. clyde

I hope she has ten of them and I hope they all come out like skipper

Old Post 12-01-2011 02:25 PM
bigtomcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtomcat Click here to Send bigtomcat a Private Message Click Here to Email bigtomcat Find more posts by bigtomcat Add bigtomcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz and judy

you need to leave a few for seed clyde you cant have all the good ones lol

Old Post 12-01-2011 03:38 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey mr. clyde

quote:
Originally posted by bigtomcat
I hope she has ten of them and I hope they all come out like skipper

Todd,
I sure hope she has at least a dozen. 6 for you and 6 for me!! I think they all will turn out to be little Skippers.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-01-2011 06:18 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Virgil

If you would break out some of that old molded money you have hid away, you could have a good one too, you better be digging up some of that to buy one of these pups with.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-01-2011 06:21 PM
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

hey mr. clyde

Ya it would be nice to have 12 little skippers I can't wait to breed are gyp to skipper I think that is going to be a good cross

Old Post 12-01-2011 10:44 PM
bigtomcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtomcat Click here to Send bigtomcat a Private Message Click Here to Email bigtomcat Find more posts by bigtomcat Add bigtomcat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
vevans
UKC Forum Member

buzz and judy

you can bet im joining the croud and get me one for sure

Old Post 12-02-2011 04:46 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: hey mr. clyde

quote:
Originally posted by bigtomcat
Ya it would be nice to have 12 little skippers I can't wait to breed are gyp to skipper I think that is going to be a good cross

Todd,
I hope I'm lucky enough to get a dozen each, that would be nice.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-05-2011 05:02 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Re: buzz and judy

quote:
Originally posted by vevans
you can bet im joining the croud and get me one for sure

I knew you'd think it over and decide to get you one of Skipper's pups. You won't be sorry, be the best money you ever spent on a dog!!

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-05-2011 05:04 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
Hope to see ever one at our hunt going home for a 3 day weekend-carl

Hope you had a good weekend, mine was pretty rough. You need to check out my other thread, called End of The Line Kennel. It's got some of my other dogs on there with pics and videos. Planning on putting them all on there sooner or later and keep it running. Look at that young Harry pup, took him hunting tonight and he treed by himself again, put the coon out to him, got a video of that too. He looks like he'll be my next competition dog, if I don't sell him.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-05-2011 05:07 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

SKIPPER

SKIPPER JUST LIKES ONE MORE WIN TO BE GR.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-08-2011 12:49 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

CARL

CARL HAVE YOU BEEN HUNTING ANY,I GUESS EVERONE IS MAD AT ME NO ONE TO HUNT ANY MORE BEEN HUNTING BY MY SELF.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-13-2011 01:11 PM
high x pections
UKC Forum Member

entries

Have they been mutile nite champion cast where you guys have been hunting, man they have been bad up in the mountains the last four of five hunts. I believe three nt.ch. have been the max, there usually alot better, kinda been waiting to get the performance money looking better but I don't think its going too. Even the last couple register cast, got one young hound finished to nt.ch and didn't want to do that. Looks like you are rolling with your hound, nothing like a nice hot streak. Good luck in the future with him.

Old Post 12-13-2011 01:50 PM
high x pections is offline Click Here to See the Profile for high x pections Click here to Send high x pections a Private Message Click Here to Email high x pections Visit high x pections's homepage! Find more posts by high x pections Add high x pections to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl

Went last night by myself, took Skipper by himself. Couldn't find anyone to go with me, so we took to the woods alone. I got that new Insane X pup delivered on Friday when Todd and Lane came back up from Texas, they picked him up from Jerrod on the way up.
He is a pretty pup, gonna call him Insane's Rated-X. He is a little shy, buy Jess & Gail will get him out of that. I hope he is half the dog Skipper is, even though he is only a half-brother.
Call me and we'll go, not suppose to rain, be warm and cloudy.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-13-2011 08:21 PM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Skipper & Monkey

I didn't have to go by myself tonight, Skipper had a sidekick, named Monkey. I had a sidekick named Carl. Who is one of the best fellows I've ever had the privledge of hunting with, cause he knows what a coondog is. And he tells it just like it is, no BS! Here is some pictures and video of tonights hunt, it's a small tree, but the evidence is in Carl's hand. Good job Skipper & Monkey!!

Carl listen close and you can hear Monkey treeing too.

http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums...nt=PC130507.mp4

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-14-2011 03:16 AM
clittle
UKC Forum Member

Carl

You said it all, Skipper is a coondog! He can hold his own with the best of them, and a pup trainer? One of the best in my books. I'm going to start hunting one of my pups with him also, call me and we'll go in a night or two.
Yes, everybody interested in breeding to Skipper, can breed to him now for only 200.00, but the price will go up when he gets his first pups on the ground and started. So you better get in on this deal of a price now before it's too late.

Steppin High Stable
606-593-5769 (HOME)

Old Post 12-18-2011 08:14 PM
bigtomcat
UKC Forum Member

go hunt with him u will see

This dog like to have the eyes looking Down at him I will bet my front teeth this old country boy will show this one any night hey old man

Old Post 12-19-2011 07:48 AM