UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH PR Big Walnut Boone
Pages (44): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: coon huntin rig

quote:
Originally posted by jkhutch
Richard the next time you come up we will have a new rig to ride in.

That rig looks awfully fancy. It looks better than my Jeep. Aren't you afraid that you will get it all scratched up and dirty? How about tomorrow/Thursday night?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-31-2013 at 02:22 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2013 02:20 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Thursday should be good. I should be around and the camper is available. See ya then.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 08-01-2013 01:18 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Look at what I found from national days.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 08-01-2013 02:55 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Boone has his mouth open bout to get a mouth full

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Old Post 08-01-2013 02:56 AM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Thanks BB for these pictures thats a cool one of Boone jumping off the dock. Congrats on the win with Autumn. I had to pay the Cartel money so I could get my picture taken with them .

I took Boone to Plott Days this weekend. I had a real good time. I didnt win a cast on either night . We were put into great lookin woods each night with great guides, but our cast only scored on one coon each night. We made a couple of circle trees that would have helped the total outcome. The cards just didnt fall into the right hands. I had great cast each night and we had alot of fun. Thanks to my guides and the guys I hunted with. It makes it worth the trip. I did pick up high scoring redbone with the plus points I had. So I was happy with that. Boone hunted good both nights and was pretty pleased with his overall performance.

So far for 2013 I have entered Boone in 13 UKC night hunts. His record at this time is-
5 losses
5 wins
3 dead cast-no coons seen

Wins and Awards
Cast win-High Scoring Grand Night- Friday- Leapord Days
Cast win-4th place RQE finish
Cast win-High Scoring Redbone- Saturday B&T Days
Cast win-High scoring male Redbone- Friday American Days
Cast win- Friday Night National Days
High scoring Redbone- Plott Days

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-05-2013 at 03:28 AM

Old Post 08-05-2013 02:05 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Jared looks like a rough bunch in the picture.When i get back to Ohio, whiz bang will get walked in the woods during the day.and let her swim a little longer,she is always on the move when turned out.can't wait till november she will really get the test then.

George

Old Post 08-05-2013 02:51 AM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Jared

congradulations on the High scoring Redbone at plott days

Boone is sure making his mark

David

Old Post 08-05-2013 01:17 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Jarred Congrads on High Scoring Redbone

Is that red huzzy of mine behaving

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 08-06-2013 11:20 PM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

thanks

Thanks David, BB, and Wendall for the congrats.

Willow is behaving. We are goin hunting a few times this week. Then hit a hunt on Friday. So we will see how she does in Indiana. I already know there is at least going to be 9 to 10 night champions there and that's just people from our club hunting, so i figure there will be 4-6 cast. So we will have some fierce competition.

George
Im glad your pup is doing well. I have had mine at the creek swimming and playing as well. She even got to to the woods with me the other night for a little hunt with Boone. She did a great job keeping up and was smelling around everywhere.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-07-2013 at 03:04 AM

Old Post 08-07-2013 02:58 AM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

wizzie like the water in the swamps,she not afaird to go and check out stuff in the woods.she gets her eye fixed tuesday.

George

Old Post 08-17-2013 06:25 PM
sox12 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sox12 Click here to Send sox12 a Private Message Click Here to Email sox12 Find more posts by sox12 Add sox12 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for reporting George. Wizzie sounds like she is coming along. Keith sent me a video of his pup treeing and barking a caged coon the other day. These are some real good signs of whats to come.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 08-18-2013 10:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Is Boone ready???? Only 2 more weeks until Autumn Oaks and then 2 more weeks until the Zones! Time is running out fast. You need to make every night count. All of Virginia is watching.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-19-2013 at 05:43 PM

Old Post 08-19-2013 05:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

I have been trying to get Boone ready. Conditions are really tough here. We haven't had rain in like 35 days. Its really dry and tracks are tough. Boone did get one treed tonight. He done a fine job. He went about 500 yards struck and then ran it another 500 along a creek bed. He had a coon at the end.
Its a lot of pressure having the Cartel watching me . Its gonna be weird at Autumn Oaks. My right hand man, my dad is going in to have his knees replaced tomorrow. So I may be flying solo at Autumn Oaks. Its gonna be weird not having a truck guy. I will be prayin for a good recovery. So I'm a little nervous. He has been at every major hunt with me so far.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 08-20-2013 04:24 AM
dlinkous
UKC Forum Member

Hey Jared we will be praying for your Dad and you. Also will be pulling for you and Boone at AO

Linkous

Old Post 08-20-2013 01:08 PM
dlinkous is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dlinkous Click here to Send dlinkous a Private Message Find more posts by dlinkous Add dlinkous to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Can I be your "truck guy" on Sat night???

Old Post 08-20-2013 04:49 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

I was thinking about Friday first. I may need a Pro Handler to make it through that night .

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-20-2013 at 06:17 PM

Old Post 08-20-2013 06:13 PM
t_pettit
UKC Forum Member

That's all you need to think about to, is Friday. Cause after we draw each other, how are you hunting Saturday! Cause I'm hunting Saturday!! Just kidding. I hope Boone kicks but and I'm routing for all the green castle boys to bring it home! Good luck Jared!!!!!

Old Post 08-20-2013 07:14 PM
t_pettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t_pettit Click here to Send t_pettit a Private Message Click Here to Email t_pettit Find more posts by t_pettit Add t_pettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newport
UKC Forum Member

man im just hoping to get some rain by then us greencastle boys will be bringing it im sure lol it is gonna be funny when boone and bo get in the same cast lol

Home of
PKC CH GRNITECH PR Newports Late Night Chill HTX
PR eel river rye
PR late night walker texas ranger (tex)
PR Big Walnuts Late Night Branch

proud member of The Deer Creek Cartel
Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 08-21-2013 03:31 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jared, how did your dad do? Tell him that I said I am praying for him to make a full recovery. He should be up and around enough to go along on Fri night. With 200 Gr Nt entries, won't all of you Greencastle boys be guiding your own cast on Fri night?

Old Post 08-21-2013 05:23 PM
newport
UKC Forum Member

i hope not i really dont feel like driving that far

Home of
PR eel river rye

Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 08-21-2013 05:44 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Tyler- after hunting with you the other night. I would be excited to draw ya. All I have to do is to get Boone to kill a coon on the ground, and then when Bo finally catches up with Boone. He can let bo have the coon and then Boone can go tree some coons while Bo is chewing on the coon the rest of the night. Lol. Just kidding Bo did a good job the other night. See ya in the finals. Haha

Matt- maybe you can play with the big boys some day in a Grand Night cast. ......you may have to get ya redbone or an english to do so, instead of a tri color , but until then good luck at it. You would save ya some entry fees and gas money if we could talk ya in to something Red.

Richard- dad is doing ok. He walked a few steps yesterday. He said it was pretty painful. I may have a plan for Thursday call ya later.

Good luck to my Greencastle buddies and the rest of the Autumn oaks entrys. Win or lose Im excited to go, this is my first Autumn oaks ever.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-22-2013 at 02:06 PM

Old Post 08-22-2013 01:36 PM
sox12
UKC Forum Member

Good luck Jared hope to see you Friday in Richmond.

George

Old Post 08-22-2013 03:32 PM
newport
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jkhutch
Tyler- after hunting with you the other night. I would be excited to draw ya. All I have to do is to get Boone to kill a coon on the ground, and then when Bo finally catches up with Boone. He can let bo have the coon and then Boone can go tree some coons while Bo is chewing on the coon the rest of the night. Lol. Just kidding Bo did a good job the other night. See ya in the finals. Haha

Matt- maybe you can play with the big boys some day in a Grand Night cast. ......you may have to get ya redbone or an english to do so, instead of a tri color , but until then good luck at it. You would save ya some entry fees and gas money if we could talk ya in to something Red.

Richard- dad is doing ok. He walked a few steps yesterday. He said it was pretty painful. I may have a plan for Thursday call ya later.

Good luck to my Greencastle buddies and the rest of the Autumn oaks entrys. Win or lose Im excited to go, this is my first Autumn oaks ever.

got to start with the dog bashing never ends ill hunt one of the boone dogs if i ever get the chance to have one but sry there will always be them tri colored dogs at my house im really hoping you do good with boone next week and ill be playing with the big boys soon enough

Home of
PR eel river rye

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 08-22-2013 04:14 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I would rather drive 1 1/2 hrs to Greencastle and hunt right there than drive 1 1/2 hrs to Marion, draw out and then drive another 1 1/2 hrs north to actually turn loose. I have done that. When our cast finished we were 3 hrs from Richmond. That makes for a long night. Jared, tell your dad that when I had my knee fixed the Dr told me that I would be up and walking within 3 days. What he left out was how much it would hurt to be walking. Ten days after I had the surgery, I had to take Lucy to the $KC Breed Championship hunt. She won the early round but it sure was painful. I had to get a buddy to handle her on the late round and she won it all. Of course, I only had surgery on 1 knee. I can't imagine how it would be to have both of them hurting. You wouldn't know which one to limp on. We will have a ball Thursday night.

Old Post 08-22-2013 04:36 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

George,
I should be there. Hope to see ya there. I'm glad Wizzie made it though surgery, she looks great. I took my little fancy to the woods with me the other night and she took off and went about 250 yards trying to keep up with Boone after he left her then she got lost and we had to go get her. I didnt expect her to go very far but she went. She's still not very big. She is only about 10 to 12 inchs tall. So she did give a good effort. From the looks of it she seems like she is going to start pretty good, but its still a little to early to tell.

Matt
If we didnt talk crap to each about are dogs we hunt, we wouldnt have near as much fun . I'm glad we all hunt different brands. It makes it more interesting. You'll be playin with the big boys soon. It wont take Chill long..... even though he is a tri color .

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Last edited by jkhutch on 08-22-2013 at 04:45 PM

Old Post 08-22-2013 04:39 PM