UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Hillbilly's Bluetick's
Pages (19): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dave, Again! Lol!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-14-2013 09:04 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Dutchs grand kids

quote:
Originally posted by bubearchaser
Woody pups due July 31st

Looks like she's gonna have several! Good luck with them, keep me up to date.

Old Post 07-14-2013 09:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Turning out to be a top notch hound

Woody and legend treed on a bear we treed twice woody made both trees and stayed up front the whole time

Old Post 07-16-2013 02:45 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Woody's turnin out to be a superstar for ya buddy! Keep up the good work, keep me up to date.

Old Post 07-21-2013 02:12 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I dont have anything to blow about, or new pics,( That I still Can't Post) But!! I figured I would bring it back up anyways! Lol!

Old Post 07-29-2013 08:50 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Bill

Hope everyone is doing great. We haven't been out hunting lately. Plan on going this Sat. it is our first day of bear training season. It is time to get those hounds in running shape. I'll try to give you a call this week. Take care.

Old Post 08-04-2013 11:50 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Sounds good Bobby. We are all doin fine here, just waitin on the time to get dark earlier, and cooler. Lol!

Old Post 08-12-2013 02:50 AM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Boys and Lou Pup

Bill's Boys
What do you mean you don't have anything to blow about. You have these two great young hunters and a Lou pup. No faster than you can talk that is plenty enough for you to handle would be my thoughts.LOL! Your Old Friend.

Old Post 08-12-2013 02:03 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

How Right You Are!!

I have been told by several men, I have the upmost respect for that, if they could go back in time, the one thing they would change, is they would have spent more time with their family, and less with the dogs. I am trying to listen to their advice. I will probably never have the hound that everyone talks about ( In a good way anyways! Lol! ) but that's ok, that's just the way it goes. Thanks again buddy!!!

My blowing for the day! Lol!

Old Post 08-13-2013 01:57 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

My dogs

I've been hearin some pretty good reports on some pups and older dogs out of Dutch, I think he has done his fair share of producing, some balanced hounds. But. I know of a few dud's too. Thanks for reading my posts, I still can't post pictures for some reason so I think I'm goin to cancel my photobucket account and start over.

Last edited by HILLBILLYS BLU on 08-20-2013 at 11:23 AM

Old Post 08-20-2013 03:32 AM
ov_blues
UKC Forum Member

I know where there is a light colored female you might like to breed to Dutch in the future. lol.

Old Post 08-20-2013 04:40 AM
ov_blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ov_blues Click here to Send ov_blues a Private Message Click Here to Email ov_blues Find more posts by ov_blues Add ov_blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I know that kids are not supposed to play in buckets, but he was having way to much fun for me to stop him. Lol!!
I think I've finally got my photobucket working. Knock on wood.

Old Post 08-23-2013 02:26 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Some pics while we where on vacation.

Zip Line

Old Post 08-23-2013 02:31 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Whale of a fish! Lol!!

Ready for huntin season too.

Old Post 08-26-2013 04:08 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

A walk with the pups.

Old Post 08-26-2013 04:10 PM
Jonathan N
New UKC Forum Member

Dutch x Dauber Dee

Old Post 08-28-2013 01:59 AM
Jonathan N is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jonathan N Click here to Send Jonathan N a Private Message Find more posts by Jonathan N Add Jonathan N to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Looks Good

Looks good John, Thanks for posting!

Old Post 08-30-2013 03:51 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Pictures

I see we are back in the picture mode again. Have a great day at the oaks tomorrow. Dave

Old Post 08-30-2013 03:58 PM
david woofter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for david woofter Click here to Send david woofter a Private Message Click Here to Email david woofter Find more posts by david woofter Add david woofter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Woody pups (grand pups to Dutch)

These are grand pups to dutch at about 5 weeks old out of my woody dog all three were bottle fed and are doing well

Old Post 09-02-2013 03:49 AM
bubearchaser is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubearchaser Click here to Send bubearchaser a Private Message Click Here to Email bubearchaser Find more posts by bubearchaser Add bubearchaser to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubearchaser
UKC Forum Member

Dutch

Btt for Bill

Old Post 09-06-2013 02:43 PM
Bestep
UKC Forum Member

Estep's Big Game and Coon Hounds

Bill look on my last page. The second to last pic. has sage in it.From left to right she is the fourth dog. We put Jenny on a old track and turned Sage in to her. She made the whole trip and was at the tree. Take care.

Old Post 09-07-2013 10:34 PM
Bestep is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bestep Click here to Send Bestep a Private Message Click Here to Email Bestep Find more posts by Bestep Add Bestep to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the bump Brandon!

Bobby ol'Sage is lookin like she is following suit, Hopefully she makes you a dandy! I think she will have really good track speed once she figures it all out. Thank again!!

Old Post 09-10-2013 01:07 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

A view from a WV ridge top!!

Old Post 09-10-2013 01:08 PM
david woofter
UKC Forum Member

Cass Mountain 10/15/2010

View from Train Cass Mountain 10/15/2010
This is my new Ridge Picture for my Bristol Ridge Kennel ad.LOL! Your Kennels are looking nice Bill. Dave

Old Post 09-10-2013 01:34 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Wife and Kids at the WV Power B-Ball game the other night.

Old Post 09-12-2013 10:21 PM