UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > 19 month old started male bluetick
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

19 month old started male bluetick

I have a started male bluetick born on 02/28/2019. He has been hunted some. Will tree with another dog. Has split twice. Has treed several turn loose coons. Sire is Grcg Nite ch 'PR' Moniteau Creek Blue IV's Image(Grnitech Tree Slamming Jasper X Grnite Wyatt's Moniteau Creek Blue Roxanne). His dam is GRCH Casey's Missouri Blue Hope(Dual Gr Casey's Missouri Blue BudX Dual Gr Moniteau Creek Blue Charlie HTX). He has a good mouth has not trashed on anything yet. He is located in Searcy Arkansas area. (501) 593-7266. Asking $250 will not meet you at that price. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2020 01:18 AM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I have him here. My buddy can't hunt anymore.

Last edited by blueboy71 on 10-24-2020 at 03:43 PM

Old Post 10-14-2020 01:15 AM
blueboy71 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueboy71 Click here to Send blueboy71 a Private Message Click Here to Email blueboy71 Find more posts by blueboy71 Add blueboy71 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

I took him out with my other pup last night. He did tree a coon. Didn't blow the top out but stayed. I shot the coon down and let it run. He tracked and fought it out and the water. Most fired up I have seen him. I think he is about to start liking it.

Old Post 10-25-2020 03:03 PM
blueboy71
UKC Forum Member

Me and my wife just going to keep him and his hunt him more.

Old Post 11-14-2020 12:00 AM
Sparks5
UKC Forum Member

Bluetick

I dont blame ya, sounds like he's fixn to crank it up, good luck with him !!

Old Post 11-14-2020 03:08 PM
Sparks5 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sparks5 Click here to Send Sparks5 a Private Message Click Here to Email Sparks5 Find more posts by Sparks5 Add Sparks5 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote