UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Plotts: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH GRCH PR Wilkinson's Thor
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Wish List

That cross is one for the wish list. LOL We weren't able to get them hooked up. She had never been bred before and by the way she acted she wasn't gonna be bred any time soon. Soon as he would mount her she would flat out go crazy. Evidently she didn't think ol Thor was as good looking as I did LOL. Nice hearing from ya again Bill thanks for the interest.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-20-2014 03:49 AM
wickedwindsplot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wickedwindsplot Click here to Send wickedwindsplot a Private Message Click Here to Email wickedwindsplot Find more posts by wickedwindsplot Add wickedwindsplot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
joedy
UKC Forum Member

gunner (thor x pearl )

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...e=2&theater

Old Post 07-20-2014 04:01 PM
joedy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joedy Click here to Send joedy a Private Message Click Here to Email joedy Find more posts by joedy Add joedy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ncplotts
UKC Forum Member

Re: Wish List

quote:
Originally posted by wickedwindsplot
That cross is one for the wish list. LOL We weren't able to get them hooked up. She had never been bred before and by the way she acted she wasn't gonna be bred any time soon. Soon as he would mount her she would flat out go crazy. Evidently she didn't think ol Thor was as good looking as I did LOL. Nice hearing from ya again Bill thanks for the interest.
I would be interested in a pup if she comes around again. I know of several people who might be as well. Thanks again and good hunting, Bill

Old Post 07-20-2014 05:05 PM
ncplotts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ncplotts Click here to Send ncplotts a Private Message Find more posts by ncplotts Add ncplotts to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Gunner

Looking good. Thanks for putting him in the timber. Keep me posted on how he does.

Old Post 07-20-2014 06:47 PM
wickedwindsplot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wickedwindsplot Click here to Send wickedwindsplot a Private Message Click Here to Email wickedwindsplot Find more posts by wickedwindsplot Add wickedwindsplot to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Autumn Clements
UKC Forum Member

Thor x Pearl

Mountain Ridge Emma

Harper's Getem Up Gunner

'PR'LEAD'S MIDNITE SASSY
CFC CH Canadian GCH Multi Group Placing MBPIG BBPIG LEGACYK STANNYFIELD PRIME TIME (AKC & UKC Pointed)
BPIG MBBPIG WINDAMIRS RED LIGHT DISTRICT V AMBERLANE
LEGACYK DARE TO DREAM V CBLUES
LEGACYK WHITE AS A GHOST V CBLUES

Gone but not forgotten
GRNITECH GRCH PKC CH'PR'CLEMENTS' BLUE PRANCER

GRNITECH GRCH'PR'SPIKE'S TWILITE HOOKER
'PR'PRANCER'S GETTIN DOWN N DIRTY (PrancerxHooker)
NITECH CH’PR’BUELL’S BLUE ROCKY(Whitey x Spice)

CKC BBPIG MARIES BABY BREEZE

Old Post 07-20-2014 11:56 PM
Autumn Clements is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Autumn Clements Click here to Send Autumn Clements a Private Message Click Here to Email Autumn Clements Find more posts by Autumn Clements Add Autumn Clements to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SHANE & JACK
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sis's very first coon hide!! Thor x Midnight Brindled Bella

Montgomery's river ridge sis

Hi I am Shane Montgomery and I just got sis I will make a coon dog out of her she act like a natural guys

740-371-9026
Home of quality english

Old Post 07-22-2014 08:23 PM
SHANE & JACK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SHANE & JACK Click here to Send SHANE & JACK a Private Message Click Here to Email SHANE & JACK Find more posts by SHANE & JACK Add SHANE & JACK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Great to hear Shane! Keep us posted on her.

Home of:
CH Crystal Springs Dear Darla
Crystal Creeks Dizzy Spell

Proud Handler of:
GRNITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Big John
NITECH PR Lifeways Fire Cracker

In Fond Memory of:
NITECH CH PR Jamie's Trashy Hightech Redneck
GRNITECH GRCH PR Morgan's Losses Hills Dawn
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb
NITECH CH PR Gimme Three Steps Mister

Old Post 08-06-2014 03:30 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Smith
New UKC Forum Member

Looking for pup

I am in search of a pup that has Tree Rockin Kansas Zip in the bloodlines my dad and mom owned her. Thanks for any assistance Marty Smith

Old Post 09-26-2014 03:26 PM
Marty Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Smith Click here to Send Marty Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Marty Smith Add Marty Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

Hi Marty.

My name is Ron MIller.I think i meant and hunted with you and Zip at the Missouri plott sectional when you were around 10 years old.If i remember right your nick name is Hunter.Anyway,myGr.Ch.Nt.Ch Sadie female has Zip as the 4th dam on the mothers side.I no longer own Sadie,she is owned by Claude Vaughn in Georgia.I have owned some top females and Sadie is the 2nd best i have ever owned.The best is her daughter,Sh.Ch.NT.Ch.Rock River Buffy.Sadie has produced several top hounds such as my Buffy female,the Sake male being hunted by a fellow in North Carolina who until recently was leading the Purina points race.Danielle Haney has a male out in Ohio she really likes.Several went to bear hunters who were more than satisied with them.Claude is planning on breeding Sadie when she comes in heat.These pups should be what your looking for and worth waiting for.jmo.If i can help you in any way let me know.Later,Ron

Old Post 09-27-2014 06:26 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Smith
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks keep me posted on pups. That might have been my little brother and his name is roper. I am little marty.

Old Post 09-27-2014 10:46 PM
Marty Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marty Smith Click here to Send Marty Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Marty Smith Add Marty Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
critter
UKC Forum Member

roper

Marty,i think your right.Bet it was Roper.I was amazed at Zip .They had to back her into the dog box because she only had 3 legs and couldnt turn around if loaded normally.After hunting with her 1 nite i ordered a pup out of her and Jake.Unfortunately that cross never happened.How is Roper doing.He really impressed me for a 10 year old kid.If i can help you boys just let me know.Later,Ron

Old Post 09-28-2014 05:04 PM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marty Smith
New UKC Forum Member

Roper is doing good. Zip was one of the best dogs i have ever hunted with. And i would love to find a dog with her in the bloodlines. So if you hear of anything let me know my # is 9186384255.

Old Post 09-29-2014 04:21 AM
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Bump

Home of:

Proud Handler of:

In Fond Memory of:
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb

Old Post 12-16-2014 05:23 PM
Geminite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Geminite Click here to Send Geminite a Private Message Click Here to Email Geminite Visit Geminite's homepage! Find more posts by Geminite Add Geminite to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

More Thor pups coming soon. Mr Bob Garret came last Friday and picked Thor up to breed to his female. She is county line bred showing Bayou Jake top and bottom. Should make some nice SHOW & GO pups!

Old Post 02-16-2015 04:10 PM
Geminite
UKC Forum Member

Home of:

Proud Handler of:

In Fond Memory of:
GRCH PR Wilkinson's Jebb

Old Post 02-18-2015 07:03 PM
critter
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thor

quote:
More Thor pups coming soon. Mr Bob Garret came last Friday and picked Thor up to breed to his female. She is county line bred showing Bayou Jake top and bottom. Should make some nice SHOW & GO pups!
Howdy,just wondering where Mr.Garret was located.Later,Ron

Old Post 02-18-2015 09:23 PM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Bob

He lives just outside of Lancaster, Pa.

Old Post 02-18-2015 09:25 PM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor Pups

Two more on the ground and doing well.

Old Post 06-05-2015 01:31 AM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Got a young man hunting thor this season keeping him in shape. Still offering him to select females.

Old Post 11-20-2015 05:06 AM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Still available.

Old Post 01-26-2016 03:32 AM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Btt

Old Post 03-08-2016 12:00 AM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Still available

Old Post 07-12-2016 12:14 PM
Ron Ashbaugh
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Ron Ashbaugh
CROOKED FOOT KENNELS

Old Post 07-14-2016 12:31 AM
Ron Ashbaugh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Ashbaugh Click here to Send Ron Ashbaugh a Private Message Find more posts by Ron Ashbaugh Add Ron Ashbaugh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Will breed for a pup out of proven females.

Old Post 12-18-2016 01:42 AM
wickedwindsplot
UKC Forum Member

Thor

Gonna have semen drawn next month.

Old Post 09-05-2017 04:27 PM