UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Treeing fiest Female 14 months old
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Treeing fiest Female 14 months old

I have a young dog for sale that shows a lot of potential but hasn't been hunted enough to do her justice. I've learned the hard way that at this stage in my life (full-time job, 3 kids) I don't have any business training a pup or young dog to be a squirrel dog and should save up for an older dog that can do it on its own. I have owned this female since she was 3 months old and have mostly hunted her in the woods behind my house, maybe hunted her I'd estimate about 25 times. She has treed a few easy ones she has run off feeders but still hasn't treed one in the wild and not staying much longer than a minute. The last time she did this I called her back to the tree and got her to bark up it again, and I took a video on my phone which I can send. She typically hunts out about 250 yards but will hunt closer in unfamiliar woods. She checks in and goes again. She is yellow in color, about 15" in height and 28 lbs last time I weighed her. Tone broke/collar broke but I don't have to use it much in the woods bc she handles well and comes when she is called. She hasn't been hauled much and not worked with much on a leash. Needs work there. She is not registered, and I was told by the breeder she is 1/2 mountain cur, 1/4 Jack Russell and 1/4 Rat Terrier and that he made the cross on purpose. Asking $250. I will show her in the woods. PM me on here to exchange contact info and we can talk more about her and/or set up a time to hunt with her.

Thanks and God bless.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-27-2020 05:24 PM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 01-28-2020 12:38 AM
Andy Music is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Music Click here to Send Andy Music a Private Message Find more posts by Andy Music Add Andy Music to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

LaRue County Ky

Old Post 01-28-2020 11:46 AM
Andy Music
UKC Forum Member

Price increase

I thought it through and she is worth more than I'm asking.
I'm raising her price to 400$ and its 10:10 1-29-2020 any body that has contacted me prior I will honor the original price if we can find the time to meet.
Thanks and God Bless

Old Post 01-29-2020 03:13 PM