UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > New Dogtra Pathfinder SE S61 kit
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

New Dogtra Pathfinder SE S61 kit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHW7WLN...d=12cdq1f1d1d6q

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-09-2020 10:17 PM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

Anybody thinking of buying here is a promo code to save $20.00 at dogtra.com

Promo code : Blutik2020

Here is the link to check it out at dogtra.com:

https://dogtrapathfinder.com/

Last edited by J.R.__Ratliff on 11-09-2020 at 11:00 PM

Old Post 11-09-2020 10:55 PM
J.R.__Ratliff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J.R.__Ratliff Click here to Send J.R.__Ratliff a Private Message Click Here to Email J.R.__Ratliff Visit J.R.__Ratliff's homepage! Find more posts by J.R.__Ratliff Add J.R.__Ratliff to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Anyone use this phone yet? Is the thermal imaging any good?

Old Post 11-10-2020 12:42 AM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

I am waiting to get my system to test it out.

Old Post 11-10-2020 01:07 AM
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Keep me posted please

Old Post 11-10-2020 10:57 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pinehillkennels
UKC Forum Member

? Has anyone used this Cat S61 thermal in a tree trying to locate a Coon? That’s it’s biggest selling point correct?

Old Post 11-11-2020 08:13 PM
pinehillkennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pinehillkennels Click here to Send pinehillkennels a Private Message Click Here to Email pinehillkennels Find more posts by pinehillkennels Add pinehillkennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

From what I have researched this is a flir thermal built into the cat brand phone. They make flir thermals you can plug into your phone already but they don’t do well for coon hunting. Even the upper end flir thermals have very mixed reviews in that application.
This phone itself has really mixed reviews.
Who wants to pay 699.00 to get a phone when you can buy the same system minus new new lights on the collar for 399.00 and use your own phone.
The thermal will be junk in the summer when you wanna use it.
In my opinion dogtra is behind the eight ball on this one.
I love the dogtra system but they should have been investing there time in make it compatible with an Apple Watch instead of selling you a cheap phone when most people already own one compatible with there system.
If you want a good thermal buy a agm 25.
All just my opinion...

Old Post 11-11-2020 10:29 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnstovall
UKC Forum Member

I wish they would partner with ON X hunting app. That would make that system even better.

918-961-2434
Home to:
Pr S&J's Shack's Backwoods Patches (walker)
'PR' Stovall's Black Knight Wild Willy
Past Home to:
dual grand stovall's black knight george (gone but not forgotten)
pr D&S' black little luke (1st and 3rd place wins) (davis black luke x paynes black june) gone but not forgotten
Dual Grand Davis' black hutch (gone but not forgotten)

Old Post 11-13-2020 02:38 PM
shawnstovall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnstovall Click here to Send shawnstovall a Private Message Click Here to Email shawnstovall Find more posts by shawnstovall Add shawnstovall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GCH Viper
UKC Forum Member

ON X

quote:
Originally posted by shawnstovall
I wish they would partner with ON X hunting app. That would make that system even better.

X2

Old Post 11-13-2020 11:21 PM
GCH Viper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GCH Viper Click here to Send GCH Viper a Private Message Find more posts by GCH Viper Add GCH Viper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
J.R.__Ratliff
UKC Forum Member

Video on my YouTube channel ( Blutik 2020 ) check it out.

https://youtu.be/KEHta_8coIU

Old Post 11-26-2020 07:55 PM