UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > UKC vs $KC's
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

UKC vs $KC's

This board yesterday and today has some of the dumbest post I've seen on here.
First of all Emmy is a GR Nt Ch in UKC and has lots of wins and money earned in PKC. Ace is NT Ch and money won in PKC. Bonnie is a NT CH and money won in PKC. Dust is a money winner in PKC where she has been mostly hunted. None of these dogs know if they are hunting in which type of hunt. What I'm saying it's not the dogs which are all coondogs, its the owners that decide which club they hunt.

There were 104 dogs in the hunt, I will bet that all or almost all were reg. in more then one Kennel club, and I'll also bet not one of these 104 dogs knew which club they were hunting in and also none of them knew what rules they were. hunting in. The only thing from a normal club hunt in any kennel club is that ALL the handlers knew the rules the were hunting under. LOL! My rant for the day.

You can't fix STUPID!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-22-2019 04:14 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: UKC vs $KC's

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
First of all Emmy is a GR Nt Ch in UKC and has lots of wins and money earned in PKC. Ace is NT Ch and money won in PKC. Bonnie is a NT CH and money won in PKC. Dust is a money winner in PKC where she has been mostly hunted. None of these dogs know if they are hunting in which type of hunt. What I'm saying it's not the dogs which are all coondogs, its the owners that decide which club they hunt.

There were 104 dogs in the hunt, I will bet that all or almost all were reg. in more then one Kennel club, and I'll also bet not one of these 104 dogs knew which club they were hunting in and also none of them knew what rules they were. hunting in. The only thing from a normal club hunt in any kennel club is that ALL the handlers knew the rules the were hunting under. LOL! My rant for the day.

I think the posts stem from people running down PKC hunters as cheats with mean dogs that only win because they can do so with minus or circle points. It does not happen here, but it does happen. We all know those people have no idea what they are talking about, but they still talk

Now that UKC has offered a large amount of money, the guys that normally would not have came over and hunted at the UKC world did so, and did well, so some are rubbing it in a little.

With the new rules and new hunts this is going to happen a lot in the years to come, and soon, there wont be such a stark contrast between the two KCs as hunters will cross over often. Yes I agree the posts are dumb, but they wont last much longer.

Old Post 09-22-2019 04:32 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Travis O.
UKC Forum Member

Re: UKC vs $KC's

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey

Good post! Couldn't agree more

NT CH CROOKED RIVER TWO TONE ZEB
NT CH OLIPHANTS DBL BARREL SHOTGUN
GR NT CH CROOKED RIVER RED TURKEY HTX
NT Ch CROOKED RIVER RED SASSY HTX
CROOKED RIVER REDTICK ROWDY

Old Post 09-22-2019 04:36 PM
Travis O. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Travis O. Click here to Send Travis O. a Private Message Click Here to Email Travis O. Find more posts by Travis O. Add Travis O. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

That's the last thing we need to do as coonhunters/houndsman is to divide in two or three separate KC groups and bicker n fight with each other. The ones that do, need to focus all your energy on them groups trying to shut us houndsman down on a daily basis. There's no problem with having your favorite KC or just only hunting one, but don't mean run down the others. These days our numbers ain't big enough for any division.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Last edited by Moderator VII on 09-22-2019 at 05:15 PM

Old Post 09-22-2019 05:07 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: UKC vs $KC's

quote:
Originally posted by Josh Michaelis
..........., so some are rubbing it in a little.....

......Oh my goodness, surely not....

Old Post 09-22-2019 05:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: UKC vs $KC's

quote:
I think the posts stem from people running down PKC hunters as cheats with mean dogs that only win because they can do so with minus or circle points. It does not happen here, but it does happen. We all know those people have no idea what they are talking about, but they still talk

Now that UKC has offered a large amount of money, the guys that normally would not have came over and hunted at the UKC world did so, and did well, so some are rubbing it in a little.

With the new rules and new hunts this is going to happen a lot in the years to come, and soon, there wont be such a stark contrast between the two KCs as hunters will cross over often. Yes I agree the posts are dumb, but they wont last much longer.

x2

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:35 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ricochet17
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations to Dual Grand (2) Htx Dowings Treein Blu Rebel for getting to the World Finals in the hunt portion and then going on to win Best Bluetick female of breed at the World Show finals this weekend. 1 of the few hunting titled dogs to be shown this weekend and the only dog that hunted Thursday night and then shown. Congratulations Daniel Downing and Rebel. I doubt this was even recognized this weekend.

Last edited by Ricochet17 on 09-22-2019 at 10:41 PM

Old Post 09-22-2019 10:39 PM
Ricochet17 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ricochet17 Click here to Send Ricochet17 a Private Message Find more posts by Ricochet17 Add Ricochet17 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
100%hunter
UKC Forum Member

jkidd1

Very well said i agree 100% what's funny is that you are probably one of the younger guys on this board and seem to have the most common since. LMAO!!!!!

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:23 PM
100%hunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 100%hunter Click here to Send 100%hunter a Private Message Find more posts by 100%hunter Add 100%hunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Ricochet17
Congratulations to Dual Grand (2) Htx Dowings Treein Blu Rebel for getting to the World Finals in the hunt portion and then going on to win Best Bluetick female of breed at the World Show finals this weekend. 1 of the few hunting titled dogs to be shown this weekend and the only dog that hunted Thursday night and then shown. Congratulations Daniel Downing and Rebel. I doubt this was even recognized this weekend.

That is quite a accomplishment. Congrats to all involved

Old Post 09-22-2019 11:46 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

jkidd

You are one of my favorite younger hunter, your wisdom belies your age. I know our sport is in good hands as long as we have some jkidds involved. Dave

Old Post 09-23-2019 02:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigdiezel79
UKC Forum Member

We should all be congratulating the winner not bickering about what KC the hound and handler hunts the most in. We all love to compete and enjoy our hounds. How about we put more effort into working together to preserve our hound games. A lot of people are judging an entire Kennel club on one bad event they had. I have ran into mean dogs in every kennel club along with babbling idiots, slick treeing, off game runners, less than honest handlers. Let’s start doing better with getting along with all the different KC’s. If we keep on the road we are currently going down competition hunting will fizzle out. I think everyone should at least try a different kennel club at least 2 hunts a year and not let one bad experience ruin it. Our hounds would greatly benefit from new adventures and who knows maybe you will actually learn something new!

Jeremy Harris

Old Post 09-23-2019 06:11 PM
bigdiezel79 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdiezel79 Click here to Send bigdiezel79 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigdiezel79 Find more posts by bigdiezel79 Add bigdiezel79 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

I’m just saying I couldn’t win in any of the KC’s till I got a Big Show Game squaller. Then I realized I could see coons in all the trees around mine and I just needed a better dog. The rest is history amazing what a good squaller will show you.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Last edited by Night Shift on 09-23-2019 at 06:29 PM

Old Post 09-23-2019 06:26 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Congrats!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 09-23-2019 07:21 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Congrats!

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Old Post 09-23-2019 07:21 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift
I’m just saying I couldn’t win in any of the KC’s till I got a Big Show Game squaller. Then I realized I could see coons in all the trees around mine and I just needed a better dog. The rest is history amazing what a good squaller will show you.

You can have a shirt now

Old Post 09-23-2019 09:22 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You can have a shirt now
About time win Oaks using Big Show Game Calls and I’m finally getting a shirt.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 09-23-2019 09:44 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MIKE CARDER
UKC Forum Member

Squaller

quote:
Originally posted by Night Shift

You know what’s funny is, I carry a Pinnacle from BSGC and a Eye Opener from Doug Bud Blackwell. I will hit the Pinnacle and then the Eye Opener. They will move trees to get away. But you are right about being in a different tree!😂😂😂

Phone number 270-820-5560

Old Post 09-23-2019 10:54 PM
MIKE CARDER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MIKE CARDER Click here to Send MIKE CARDER a Private Message Click Here to Email MIKE CARDER Find more posts by MIKE CARDER Add MIKE CARDER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jkidd1
That's the last thing we need to do as coonhunters/houndsman is to divide in two or three separate KC groups and bicker n fight with each other. The ones that do, need to focus all your energy on them groups trying to shut us houndsman down on a daily basis. There's no problem with having your favorite KC or just only hunting one, but don't mean run down the others. These days our numbers ain't big enough for any division.

Amen to what you said...

one day hunters of all types to include fisherman will be wishing they had been United...

Old Post 09-23-2019 10:57 PM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
You can have a shirt now

Can Cheyenne blame you for his den and circle Friday night lol. That squaller usually makes them dance and come out of dens but those reeds were on their last leg. He did wear his tee shirt still.
Seriously though guys if you don't have one already he has got alot of coons looking and moving over the years with these squallers.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-24-2019 12:13 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE GOT TWO DOGS THAT YOU RAISED OUT OF YOUR OWN LINE AND GOT BOTH IN TOP 100, SOMETHING TO CONCIDER

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 09-24-2019 01:51 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Cummings/Mafia Team

They have had not 2 but 3 dogs carrying the banner, so very sorry for Dalton losing his dog, he WAS A WINNER. Dave

Old Post 09-24-2019 02:36 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Cummings/Mafia Team

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
They have had not 2 but 3 dogs carrying the banner, so very sorry for Dalton losing his dog, he WAS A WINNER. Dave

He loved that dog!

This whole UKC vs $KC's when Dalt won oaks the same thing was on Facebook, which is he? What doesn't occur to some that are diehard one way or another is that some just enjoy competing. Lining dogs up and hunting against others, whether it's just bragging rights for the night, a piece of bubble gum or thousands of dollars.
We are blessed at our local club to have many what I call crossover hunters

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 09-24-2019 02:48 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Coots
UKC Forum Member

quote:
You can have a shirt now

I use the Big Show Pinnacle so do I get a shirt too?

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:14 AM
Greg Coots is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Coots Click here to Send Greg Coots a Private Message Click Here to Email Greg Coots Find more posts by Greg Coots Add Greg Coots to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sgraves
UKC Forum Member

I may get in trouble for this, but oh well. I hunt both, just like meeting people an hunting against other dogs. It has been said the ukc hunters cheat more than anything. Spider eyes being scored, score cards never making to the woods . Pkc dogs are no good because winning by minus points. I say BS . There is wrong on both sides. Dogs don’t know which KC they are in . It’s time all KC get on the same page an promote the sport in a positive manner. Grown men need to stop whining because one dog is ukc an another is pkc . In the end we all cut our dogs from a tailgate of truck an pursue the same thing.

Old Post 09-24-2019 03:31 AM
Sgraves is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sgraves Click here to Send Sgraves a Private Message Click Here to Email Sgraves Find more posts by Sgraves Add Sgraves to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Can Cheyenne blame you for his den and circle Friday night lol. That squaller usually makes them dance and come out of dens but those reeds were on their last leg. He did wear his tee shirt still.
Seriously though guys if you don't have one already he has got alot of coons looking and moving over the years with these squallers.

Thank you. If I had known Jeremy was going I would have sent some up to you guys. Tell Chey and Dalton Congrats on a great run last weekend

Old Post 09-24-2019 02:32 PM