UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Cheyenne Cummings/Shack
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Donnie Stevens
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Jen Cummings

quote:
Originally posted by Team Mafia 2
. Remember the Name High Stakes Gambler.

How old is he and what's he out of......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-30-2019 11:39 PM
Donnie Stevens is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Stevens Click here to Send Donnie Stevens a Private Message Find more posts by Donnie Stevens Add Donnie Stevens to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

He’s 16 months old. He’s off of a Dog called Bo Diddly. I haven’t even looked at his papers to tell you the rest and wouldn’t know anything about them if I did lol. I Do know that I turned him loose last night and he was 800 yards in a little over 4 minutes and just exploded in there. Seems to have all of the tools a man needs to work with.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 09-30-2019 11:47 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

Dalton didn't see anything on the Facebook Team Mafia site about this dog. Surely it would be all right for one blue dog to be on the sight. Lol.

Old Post 10-01-2019 12:24 AM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:Originally posted by Team Mafia 2_
. Remember the Name High Stakes Gambler.

What, I can't believe your not naming his Ol Sounder #75 lol! Dalton you know momma loves you and I wish you all the sucess there is go win even the world BUT I hope he doesn't ever light your dad's fancy too much, I would like to keep my truck lol!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-01-2019 02:01 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Dalton may be looking for a great performance review at work by hunting a blue dog. Bring that blue hided raskle to Kansas with Tim some night. We only treed 7 trees with coon and a couple we couldn't find a coon in. I dont look at any tree but a minute or two before I'm sending dogs on unless I find a coon. I've hunted with Bo many nights when Mr Parker owned him. Seen him look great and seen him look bad. Sure Bo is on he's one tough hound to beat.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Last edited by blueticker on 10-01-2019 at 06:56 AM

Old Post 10-01-2019 06:49 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Team Mafia

Chey- Just build a bigger kennel & get ready for females to start rolling in after what your team has accomplished last few years. Go to bed @ 3:30 from hunting & get up when you want to. Really think you can quit 'day job' soon, unless walker breeders are flat silly not to get some of your blood in their kennel. JMO.

Jen- How have you put up with this coon hunter for so long?? You poor girl. Or can't you push him out the door cause he loves your brownies??

Dalton- NOW WE'RE TALKIN'. Will be sure to take a hunt with you this winter, when i get down in your area. I definitely plan on using BO in my program, already told Chance that this summer, when i brought FREAK home this summer from him/T-ray.

Congrats on what your TEAM has accomplished. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-01-2019 10:00 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Jen, I know what you mean. They give out the awards way too early for coon hunters with long hair. Chey looks like he had been up all night. You would think that a guy whose dog had just won AO would have been happy about it.

I heard my son was looking to get a bluetick.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 10-02-2019 02:46 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Now that would put a frown on any Dad's face.

Old Post 10-02-2019 03:48 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

You meant smile didn't you? The news could have been worse, like dad I am getting a Redbone! Talk about putting a frown on your dad's face! Lol. Remember Cheyenne and the truck deal, he likes Blueticks. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 10-03-2019 at 12:14 AM

Old Post 10-02-2019 09:05 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

Will be looking forward to hunting with Gambler this winter. I'll be bringing Rolin Blue Freaky Fast & Rolin Blue Baby Girl along for hunting Jan./Feb., when they're having -50 below wind chills in Iowa. Also, want to take a hunt with the Mafia crew. Good luck with him till then. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-03-2019 11:46 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Dalton

Found out today, Gambler, is a littermate to Marley female i bought this summer from Ethan Seller/Gerald Parker. Was running/treeing coon long before i bought her & has been hunted in big woods of S. Missouri since i got her by Partner, Ryan Smith. I'll be bringing her up to 'coon heaven' next week from Fall Roundup. They are out of BO & Bad Betty (grand daughter of Bad Motor Scooter), same dog that sired his Blue Girl that made semis' @ SS last week. Good Luck with him. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-04-2019 09:28 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

He is going to get some of that spray paint for dogs and put some white on him and start hunting him with Shack. Maybe he will forget he is a bluetick and pick up on double digit Walker speed!

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 10-04-2019 09:58 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

OR

(Reverse Psychology!!)After seeing BO go, he might have to tie rope & rock to Gamblers' collar, so Shack can keep up!!! Then, your truck might be in jeopardy!! Just an old "blueticker" 'jiven' ya. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 10-05-2019 01:30 AM