UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Grade 1 year old not started
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Grade 1 year old not started

I have a grade 1 year old for sale. Her mother is half running walker half teeing walker. Her father is out of 2 dogs that came from Mike kemp. Father is cold nose hound with a heck of a mouth. Mother is semi cold nose. Both are run on bobcats and fox. I took this pup thinking I would have time but I have not that the time. She is green as grass. Tried to show her a few cage coons with not much interest. She hasn't been worked with on a lead. She is in a kennel and has destroyed it. All I'm asking is $100 for her. I'd like to see her go to someone that will give her a chance and try to work with her. Pm or text 570-721-3015. Can send pics also.

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-02-2020 01:49 AM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

No money needed. Just want someone to try her out.

'PR' Trevors Light Em Up Blaze HTX (Grandnite CH Tucker`s Boomer x Nite CH CanDew Blue Misty HTx)

'PR' Dreamers Blue Willow (Grantnite CH Ty and Hunters Big Boy Blue x PR Dozers Dreamer)

Old Post 08-11-2020 09:59 PM
trevor0432 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trevor0432 Click here to Send trevor0432 a Private Message Click Here to Email trevor0432 Find more posts by trevor0432 Add trevor0432 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a guy named John from Kentucky. Can you please call me again. I lost your number and this dog is still available. Thank you.

Old Post 10-07-2020 08:12 PM
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Top. I believe she will make a hound if given the chance.

Old Post 10-20-2020 02:24 PM
BearNtheAir
UKC Forum Member

Where are you located?

Old Post 10-22-2020 02:41 AM
BearNtheAir is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BearNtheAir Click here to Send BearNtheAir a Private Message Click Here to Email BearNtheAir Find more posts by BearNtheAir Add BearNtheAir to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trevor0432
UKC Forum Member

Delete please.

Old Post 10-24-2020 02:50 PM