UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Woman shot in D.C.
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trust

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
Well said Richard. I have gotten a second opinion from another mechanic on more than one occasion and been glad I did. When my mom was having health issues and in the hospital, 3 doctors diagnosed her. Only one (3rd)doctor said she had cancer and that it was serious. First 2 said sugar/diabetes issues, no cancer. She passed away within a month of pancreatic cancer. Trust a doctor because he or she has that title.... I donít think so. You can though.

People are all different......in every way possible.
My Wife, Daughter and myself all have a different Medical Doctor and have had them for many years......we Trust them because we have had No Reason not to. They have always done right by us and we are Thankful for that. We all 3 have the same Dentist and we Trust him....and actually he requested my Wife to be his Son's 3rd Grade Teacher.....because he Trusts her.
I get it that you cant have that Trust with everyone.
We have a Couple different Mechanics we use simply because one is Good with our Dodge Vehicle's and the other is Good with our Cadillac......Both are Honest and we have done Business with each of them for many years, we have not had a reason to go elsewhere.
Its Good to get 2nd opinions......if you are not sure of someone's Capability.
Tim

Superior Lights
** Dependable, Endless Options, Light Builders **

Purina Dog Food
**Been around for a long long time **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coonhunters
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2021 03:20 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone trust what Biden says?

Does anyone trust Fauci?

Does anyone trust any politician?

Does anyone trust or believe what any newscaster/reporter says anymore?

Old Post 02-25-2021 06:51 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Trust.....

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Does anyone trust what Biden says?

Does anyone trust Fauci?

Does anyone trust any politician?

Does anyone trust or believe what any newscaster/reporter says anymore?

1)....No
2)....Not sure yet
3)....No
4)....No

Tim

Superior Lights
** Dependable, Endless Options, Light Builders **

Purina Dog Food
**Been around for a long long time **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coonhunters
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:27 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Pelosi is trying to get a new bill passed right now that does away with all State voter ID laws. The democrats are trying to set new election laws for all states. They want to make voter harvesting legal nationwide. They won't have to count on mail in ballots. One person can "collect" ballots from thousands of people and deliver them to a polling place.

Talk about promoting fraud, can you just imagine one person going door to door in a housing project or assisted living facility and having people fill out ballots and then taking them to a polling place.

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:31 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
UKC Forum Member

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Police Lieutenant Who Shot and Killed Ashli Babbitt Ė

Pictures of alleged suspected shooter ..Have my suspensions now why they are hiding his identity

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...i-babbitt-case/

Capitol Police Officer responsible has been identified in photos before and during the shooting.
The Police Lieutenantís name is being withheld from Ashli Babbitís attorneys.

claims Ashli Babbitt wearing a backpack compounded his fears leading to the shooting.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-26-2021 at 06:12 PM

Old Post 02-26-2021 05:50 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Click here to Send benderb4 a Private Message Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, they don't want to identify the Police officer because it looks like he is black. A black police officer murdered an unarmed rioter. The officer said that she was armed with a backpack but the video shows that he could not see her backpack from where he stood. Video also shows 3 armed Capitol Police Officers standing around and behind her. I wonder why they didn't shoot anybody?

It looks like 1 of the 4 people that died during the riot was actually murdered by an overzealous cop and the other 3 were smothered/trampled by the mob. None of the politicians in the Capitol Building were ever in any danger. The rioters broke some doors and windows out and took some Federal property as "souvenirs".

They also slowed down the actual vote on certifying the results of the election and made their concerns known which was their plan/purpose. Is this really cause for such an uproar and use of the FBI and Justice Dept to go after them?

Old Post 02-26-2021 06:20 PM