UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Thank you Bruce conkey!!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Bruce conkey!!

Want to thank mr bruce for my gallon of ice cream at autumn oaks!! I had to move it from beside our ultras though as it was melting fast but it will stay cool by some of other ones

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-29-2014 01:18 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce M. Conkey

Your Welcome!!

Old Post 08-29-2014 06:27 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gator-n-buck
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thank you Bruce conkey!!

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
Want to thank mr bruce for my gallon of ice cream at autumn oaks!! I had to move it from beside our ultras though as it was melting fast but it will stay cool by some of other ones

Never did hear if the ice cream was good...???? You can't beat hand delivered....

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:07 AM
gator-n-buck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gator-n-buck Click here to Send gator-n-buck a Private Message Click Here to Email gator-n-buck Find more posts by gator-n-buck Add gator-n-buck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

It twas..Wish I had given you a tip though!!

Old Post 09-01-2014 01:53 AM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gator-n-buck
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John B.Dalton
It twas..Wish I had given you a tip though!!

No need..... Shipping and handling was free...

Last edited by gator-n-buck on 09-01-2014 at 01:01 PM

Old Post 09-01-2014 02:19 AM
gator-n-buck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gator-n-buck Click here to Send gator-n-buck a Private Message Click Here to Email gator-n-buck Find more posts by gator-n-buck Add gator-n-buck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote