UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The New and Improved Va Cartel
Pages (74): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jason, it sure sounds like you have your hands full. Pastor Mike, I think that they have new guidelines out now for treatment of Erlichia/Lymes....Doxycycline 100mg/10 lbs of body weight per day or 600 mg for a 60 lb dog per day for 30 days. But some vets are only prescribing 300 mg/day still. A Probiotic supplement helps because the antibiotic is hard on their gut. And It doesn't hurt to give them a calcium supplement since Doxycycline interferes with calcium uptake. You might want to give Jared a call. His vet says he has a new doxycycline chewable pill. We need to all get together and order a case of them.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-01-2015 at 02:39 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-01-2015 02:32 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well, at least one of the Cartel members was out competing yesterday. Bond finished River Ridge Rachel to a Field Trial Champion.

Old Post 05-02-2015 03:09 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Angry

Well I thought I found something the Dud was good at I took her today and let her have a chance in her new champion class got beat I guess she is still a Dud all though there was a man who told me to bring her papers and stop by his house and he would trade me some cabbage for her and guess what later on I got to have a good talk with the Game Warden up in that part of the country I guess we are on a first name bases now like that one Jarred and Richard introduced me to up in Indiana it has been quite a interesting day Price made a you turn and ran a stop light and still missed the turn in Covington

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 05-03-2015 at 04:39 AM

Old Post 05-03-2015 04:17 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Outlaw Bond makes a new "friend". WB, you are getting to be very well known.

Old Post 05-03-2015 03:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jguilliams
.....Moosies, Chickies and Boonies......

It sounds like you are running a zoo instead of a kennel. Where was your lil Jimmy? What has happed to BB? Has anyone heard anything from him? I wonder how Autumn is doing?

Old Post 05-03-2015 04:15 PM
jguilliams
UKC Forum Member

Little Jimmy went back home. I could not handle all of them at one time. Although he did leave another Jimmy but he is not too little. Brayden will be hunting him.
BB was here on Sat night.

Old Post 05-04-2015 04:53 PM
jguilliams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jguilliams Click here to Send jguilliams a Private Message Click Here to Email jguilliams Find more posts by jguilliams Add jguilliams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
It sounds like you are running a zoo instead of a kennel. Where was your lil Jimmy? What has happed to BB? Has anyone heard anything from him? I wonder how Autumn is doing?

I am alive just been busy. Yep we did some serious swapping this weekend. I took up Slim Jim and brought back Autumn, Beamer, and June Bug. Autumn is already starting to show. Most be a right good batch of little Moosers in there.

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Bunch's Maroon Effect Autumn HTX
NITECH CH 'PR' Maroon Effect Beamer

Last edited by bbbuckbuster on 05-04-2015 at 07:31 PM

Old Post 05-04-2015 05:25 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I sure was proud of Dan'l Boone last night. I might just have to keep him here in Tennessee. What a mouth he has.

Old Post 05-05-2015 10:54 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I sure was proud of Dan'l Boone last night. I might just have to keep him here in Tennessee. What a mouth he has.

I hear ya I had a young dog to get me fired up too last night oh oh what a locate

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"

Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-06-2015 02:43 AM
wbond is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wbond Click here to Send wbond a Private Message Click Here to Email wbond Find more posts by wbond Add wbond to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Well Beamer and June Bug hit the swamps last night. One thing is for sure June don't mind the water. She is going to be a nice dog, drove a track and treed like she is suppose to not bad for an 11 month old pup.

Old Post 05-06-2015 12:57 PM
bbbuckbuster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbbuckbuster Click here to Send bbbuckbuster a Private Message Find more posts by bbbuckbuster Add bbbuckbuster to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Well Beamer and June Bug hit the swamps last night. One thing is for sure June don't mind the water. She is going to be a nice dog, drove a track and treed like she is suppose to not bad for an 11 month old pup.

Old Post 05-06-2015 12:57 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

WB, Rachel's littermate brother sure did look good last night. He worked two bad tracks and put a coon at the end of both. The pups didn't even know what he was doing. I didn't think that there were two coons left in my woods.

Old Post 05-06-2015 03:24 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

One thing is for sure coaching

this sure teaches patience when working with a young dog but it's still a blast

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-07-2015 12:45 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

WB, they look like they need a lot of "coaching". It looks like there is a RQE in Christiansberg Sat night. Pastor Mike, is Stella or Frog out of heat yet? WB, are you going to take the Dud? Where is our fearless leader? He must be fishing. Is Linkous still sickly? I took King to a PKC hunt last night and he looked like crap. We made 2 trees but never saw a coon. At least, he wasn't on either tree.

Old Post 05-07-2015 03:49 PM
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Linkous has gone deep sea fishing he is a fisherman now as for the RQE more than likely tri colored unless the Dud looks better tonight last two she has been plumb crazy

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by wbond on 05-07-2015 at 04:22 PM

Old Post 05-07-2015 04:13 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Maybe that salt air will do him some good. I saw on the ad that they are having a FT. What does that mean?

Old Post 05-07-2015 04:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There is a hunt in Cedar Bluff tonight and Christiansberg tomorrow night. WB, have you taught Rachel how to swim yet? There should be some big winners this weekend.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-08-2015 at 05:03 PM

Old Post 05-08-2015 04:49 PM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

cedar bluff

Still undecided on which dog to hunt !
Wanda or Bear !

Old Post 05-08-2015 10:45 PM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
baby_gaboo
UKC Forum Member

Always go with the bitch

Old Post 05-09-2015 02:01 AM
baby_gaboo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for baby_gaboo Click here to Send baby_gaboo a Private Message Find more posts by baby_gaboo Add baby_gaboo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wbond
UKC Forum Member

Two drops two quick strikes and trees hope it's like this tomorrow night but just so ya know Richard the Walker won out over the red dog but how ever I do have a nice little prospect a coming her and Sam was a smoking tonight if she was a little more experienced and a little older I would probably be hunting a red dog that maybe a walker in a red hyde

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Old Post 05-09-2015 04:14 AM
bbbuckbuster
UKC Forum Member

Autumn, Beamer, and June put one up tonight. Autumn is starting to swell on up.

Old Post 05-09-2015 06:07 AM
darkmtn
UKC Forum Member

GOT BEAT

Me and Bear got beat in the hunt but he looked
good ! A little more practice we will make a team !
I treed him too quick & couldn't catch back up !

Wanda won the show champion class ! Had some tuff
competition ! Should be Grand Show Champion soon !

Old Post 05-09-2015 01:45 PM
darkmtn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darkmtn Click here to Send darkmtn a Private Message Click Here to Email darkmtn Find more posts by darkmtn Add darkmtn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: GOT BEAT

quote:
Originally posted by darkmtn
I treed him too quick & couldn't catch back up !

Been there and done that, you are not the only one. It seems that there are a lot more nonwinners than winners this morning. Keep at it, you can't win if you don't enter and Bear is a winner. Now it is on to Christiansberg tonight for the rest of the Cartel.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-09-2015 at 03:20 PM

Old Post 05-09-2015 03:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by baby_gaboo
Always go with the bitch

Did you see where Lisa Keys and Cherry beat Rocky, Woody and Boone to win the PKC Redbone Breed Championship? What irony!

Old Post 05-09-2015 03:42 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Richard Im glad you saw those results..I knew a red dog was gonna win somewhere last night

Old Post 05-09-2015 10:15 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote