UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Joker
Pages (19): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH 'PR' WALZ COONTREE JOKER X CH GRNITECH 'PR' BC BLUE BELLE
Pups were born January 1st 2015. 5 males and 5 females. Pups will be performanced located in Southern Iowa $300 either sex. Feel free to call with questions or for references. Richard Lettington 641-629-1794

High Scoring Bluetick male at the 2014 World Hunt
King of hunt @ 2015 Bluetick Reunion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Queen of Coontree Music (GRNITECH PR' Nashoba Valley Piazon X GRNITECH CH PR' B&D"s Blue Queen)
2015 Wisconsin State Champion
2015 Badger State Champion
2016 Wisconsin State Champion

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Twilite Mercy (GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Gauge x GRNITECH 'PR' B&D's Blue Queen)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Walz Coontree Rebecca (GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Joker x GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Queen)

GONE BUT WILL NEVER FORGET:
GRCH NITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Melody

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-07-2015 10:26 PM
Jon Walz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Walz Click here to Send Jon Walz a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Walz Find more posts by Jon Walz Add Jon Walz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mad-Dog
UKC Forum Member

pups

Jon,
Talked to Terry Payne (MO.), he has a nice litter of Joker pups that are a couple days old. He says that they are dandies that he has high hopes for. The mother is Rattler bred............Tim

Old Post 01-08-2015 01:08 AM
Mad-Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mad-Dog Click here to Send Mad-Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email Mad-Dog Find more posts by Mad-Dog Add Mad-Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Everyone likes Puppies!

Great to hear that Tim. I'll have to call Terry tonight............

There should be 2 more litters of pups form Joker born this week or next.

I am really looking forward to starting some pups out of Joker. This spring is going to be fun................... Jon

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Queen of Coontree Music (GRNITECH PR' Nashoba Valley Piazon X GRNITECH CH PR' B&D"s Blue Queen)

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Twilite Mercy (GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Blue Creek Gauge x GRNITECH 'PR' B&D's Blue Queen)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Walz Coontree Rebecca (GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Joker x GRNITECH 'PR' Walz Coontree Queen)

Old Post 01-08-2015 07:57 PM
Jon Walz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jon Walz Click here to Send Jon Walz a Private Message Click Here to Email Jon Walz Find more posts by Jon Walz Add Jon Walz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Awesome pedigree

Joker sure has a great set of papers on him.

Most never heard of the Prarie Fork Duke dog but he was out of a super solid Jet IV cross.

Popper, Jet V, Spanky, Maddog Spanky, Duke...... Joker should be able to reproduce some deep, hard hunting, stay put dogs.

Count your blessings everyday!

Last edited by ICB on 01-08-2015 at 08:20 PM

Old Post 01-08-2015 08:11 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TPayne69
New UKC Forum Member

Jon, I have three females and 2 males. Small litter but they are all doing fine.

Old Post 01-08-2015 11:41 PM
TPayne69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TPayne69 Click here to Send TPayne69 a Private Message Click Here to Email TPayne69 Find more posts by TPayne69 Add TPayne69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Re: Awesome pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by ICB
Joker sure has a great set of papers on him.

Most never heard of the Prarie Fork Duke dog but he was out of a super solid Jet IV cross.

Popper, Jet V, Spanky, Maddog Spanky, Duke...... Joker should be able to reproduce some deep, hard hunting, stay put dogs.

My kennel made a DRAMATIC change for the better when I met Mr. Harry Tipton almost 20 years ago......... I wish I could have hunted with the Duke dog. My Melody felmale (Jokers Grandma) was the real deal......................... Jon

Old Post 01-09-2015 03:03 PM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Awesome pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by Jon Walz
My kennel made a DRAMATIC change for the better when I met Mr. Harry Tipton almost 20 years ago......... I wish I could have hunted with the Duke dog. My Melody felmale (Jokers Grandma) was the real deal......................... Jon

I did get to hunt with Duke. He was a coon dog. His only fault if it was one, was that he would cover a lot of ground to find a coon if nothing was moving. He would tree in 50 yards or 5 mile, but he would be under a coon when you found him.

I know a guy who was promoting a stud dog back 20 years ago and this was his take on Duke, "If my life depended on a dog treeing a coon when the leash is unsnapped I would want it to be Duke I was unsnapping." I figured that was as strong a compliment that a guy could give a dog.

I have seen Duke trail past dogs on a slick and have the coon 200 yards past the slick tree. Dukes entire litter was one of Ed's top crosses back in the day. Quail Creek lady was a littermate I think.

Old Post 01-09-2015 06:21 PM
ICB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ICB Click here to Send ICB a Private Message Click Here to Email ICB Find more posts by ICB Add ICB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Awesome pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by ICB
Dukes entire litter was one of Ed's top crosses back in the day. Quail Creek lady was a littermate I think.

Lady was one of the best pressure proof tree dogs I have ever seen. I have shot a coon to another dog 40 ft from her and she never knew it hit the ground.

Rick Meyer had another one from that litter he called Pistol Pete. I know he was a NiteCh with wins...not sure if he finished.

Was Northern Blue Dave from that litter also?

These dogs introduced me to the tree power in the Jet line. Old Jet IV dang sure threw stay put tree dogs. If you are lacking in the tree department....the Jet dogs will sure help you out in my opinion.

Old Post 01-09-2015 06:34 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Awesome pedigree

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
Lady was one of the best pressure proof tree dogs I have ever seen. I have shot a coon to another dog 40 ft from her and she never knew it hit the ground.

Rick Meyer had another one from that litter he called Pistol Pete. I know he was a NiteCh with wins...not sure if he finished.

Was Northern Blue Dave from that litter also?

These dogs introduced me to the tree power in the Jet line. Old Jet IV dang sure threw stay put tree dogs. If you are lacking in the tree department....the Jet dogs will sure help you out in my opinion.

I think Pistol Pete died with 4 wins.

Dave..... I think he was either from Duke and Lady's cross or from Jet V's cross. In other words Dave was either a littermate to Duke and Lady or a littermate to Jet V. Can't remember for sure.

I was thinking that there were something like 6 titled dogs from each of the above litters. Ed's original Bess dog may have been a littermate to Duke also.

Old Post 01-09-2015 07:34 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Jet 4

The females we had out of Jet 4 could tree a coon.............
I got good at shooting that rifle too

Old Post 01-10-2015 03:45 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Weather report

Looks like the weather may let up enough to get some hunting in this weekend. If anyone wants to see him go. Joker and I will be going to the woods....... Jon

Old Post 01-13-2015 04:27 PM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: Jet 4

quote:

The females we had out of Jet 4 could tree a coon.............
I got good at shooting that rifle too

Don't ya wish you could bring some of them back again.....

Old Post 01-13-2015 04:32 PM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Age?

How old is Joker? Does he have many pups on the ground?
Hope you get a bunch of nice females backed up to him. He is packing a pile of my favorites in his pedigree.

Old Post 01-13-2015 04:47 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Joker is 4 years old. He currently has 30 pups on the ground with nothing being old enough to even be weened yet. There is another female due next month in Iowa............. Jon

Old Post 01-13-2015 07:52 PM
Jay Dangers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Weather report

quote:
Looks like the weather may let up enough to get some hunting in this weekend. If anyone wants to see him go. Joker and I will be going to the woods....... Jon

Jon give me a call 920-210-5246

Old Post 01-15-2015 03:55 AM
Jay Dangers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Dangers Click here to Send Jay Dangers a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Dangers Find more posts by Jay Dangers Add Jay Dangers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Pups

GrandNite Champion Walz's Coontree Joker X Nite Champion McDowell's Daisy Duke.

Daisy Duke finished to Nite Champion in 3 straight hunts in 13 days, qualified for the World hunt the first Day. She is trash free/accurate/independent/60-70 Barks per minute on tree.

Pups whelped 1/10/2015. Nominated for the UKC Performance Program.

ONLY 3 females left to sell yet. They are going Fast................Jon

$250 each. Located Near Ottumwa, Iowa. Can Deliver to the Bluetick Reunion.

Call or text 641-777-1765 for more information or to book a pup.

Last edited by Jon Walz on 01-16-2015 at 10:59 PM

Old Post 01-16-2015 10:54 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Joker

Joker on one of the coon he treed last night. The rut is on here and we had a blast.................... Jon

Old Post 01-17-2015 05:07 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Re: Pups

quote:
GrandNite Champion Walz's Coontree Joker X Nite Champion McDowell's Daisy Duke.

Daisy Duke finished to Nite Champion in 3 straight hunts in 13 days, qualified for the World hunt the first Day. She is trash free/accurate/independent/60-70 Barks per minute on tree.

Pups whelped 1/10/2015. Nominated for the UKC Performance Program.

ONLY 3 females left to sell yet. They are going Fast................Jon

$250 each. Located Near Ottumwa, Iowa. Can Deliver to the Bluetick Reunion.

Call or text 641-777-1765 for more information or to book a pup.

Greg has only 1 female left to sell. If you're wanting a pup. You better hurry. They are a week old........ Jon

Old Post 01-19-2015 10:56 PM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Terry Payne..... I lost you number..... not sure if you have any pups left to sell. I have guys calling for pups out of Joker...... The "Daisy" pups are now all sold. Most of Joker pups have been sold before they are weaned ................ Jon

Old Post 01-22-2015 04:46 PM
TPayne69
New UKC Forum Member

Jon, Since my female had a small litter, I think that I am not going to sell any until later this fall after I have had a chance to put them in some cornfield coons. My number is 573-569-3313.

Old Post 01-25-2015 04:35 PM
TPayne69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TPayne69 Click here to Send TPayne69 a Private Message Click Here to Email TPayne69 Find more posts by TPayne69 Add TPayne69 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

Re: Joker x Futz

GRNITECH ' PR' WALZ ' Coontree Joker × GRNITECH ' PR ' Twilite Blue Foxy Lady have 9 puppies here in Wisconsin. They are 3 weeks old now. Doing really well. 5 female and 4 males. Those that are on the list know who they are . Anyone who is still wanting a Joker pup. Should call me 262 424-6813. I believe there is only one male left............. Jon

Old Post 01-31-2015 01:14 AM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

GRNITECH PR Walz ' Coontree Joker pups

Futz and Joker pups are now all spoken for. . Thanks for the interest...... Jon
There is another litter due around the 17th of February. If you want to get on the list. Let me know....... Jon

Old Post 02-05-2015 12:23 AM
Jon Walz
UKC Forum Member

29 pups on the ground all less then 6 weeks old

Andyman your PM box is full. I tried to respond..... Jon 262-424-6813

GRNITECH Futz x Joker pups are all sold before they were weaned.
NITECH Daisy Duke x Joker pups are all sold before they were weaned.
Terry Payne's pups are all spoken for.
GRNITECH Belle x Joker pups.... maybe 1 or 2 available yet but are going fast too........... Jon

Old Post 02-06-2015 11:45 PM
ICB
UKC Forum Member

Re: GRNITECH 'PR" Walz' Coontree Joker

quote:
................GR NT CH R Northern Blue Jet V
...........GR CH GR NT CH PR Mad Dog The Coon Popper
...............GR CH GR NT CH PR B & J's Mad Dog Blue Bobbie
.......NT CH PR Mad Dog Coon Poppin Frank(Killed with 4 wins)
...............NT CH PR Smokey River JBS Chief
...........PR Mad Dog Sweet Pea(Killed needing 5 pts for NT CH)
...............PR Smokey River Blue Dizzy (Spanky x Crazy)
.....GR NT CH PR Mad Dog Ante-Up Joker
...............GR NT CH PR Coz' Spare Time Spanky
...........CH GR NT CH PR Mad Dog Banging Blue Spanky
...............CH PR Bennett's Pride Tillie
.......NT CH PR Mad Dog Mo Blue Charge
...............NT CH CH PR Inman's Mad Dog Charger(Dual GR Rooster)
...........PR Mad Dog Minn Blue Charge It
...............PR Mad Dog Blue Banty(Dual GR Rooster x Dual Ch Flair)
GRNITECH 'PR" Walz' Coontree Joker
................GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' Northern Blue Bingo
............GRNITECH 'PR' Supernatural Magnum
................NITECH 'PR' Spice's Mighty Blue Sassy
......NITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Mindy
.................GR NT CH R Northern Blue Jet V
...........GR CH GR NT CH PR Mad Dog The Coon Popper
...............GR CH GR NT CH PR B & J's Mad Dog Blue Bobbie
..........GRCH NITECH 'PR' Walz' Coontree Melody
..................GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Fork Duke (Jet 4)
..............'PR' Prairie Fork Maggie
..................'PR' Tiptons Blue Angel

BTT... lot of hard going, loud mouth, all night tree dog, reproducing dog power in this pedigree.

My hat is off to all of the men that had a part in the making of these hounds and this pedigree.

Old Post 02-18-2015 02:40 PM
everett
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: GRNITECH 'PR" Walz' Coontree Joker

quote:
Originally posted by ICB
BTT... lot of hard going, loud mouth, all night tree dog, reproducing dog power in this pedigree.

My hat is off to all of the men that had a part in the making of these hounds and this pedigree.

Couldn't agree more, Jon has done a fine Job on puting his hounds in the Timber and making coon dogs out of them, the results speak for themselves.....Gerald

Blueticks of the Southern States

TEAM MAD DOG "Hunt Hard Hunt Offten"
IN REMEMBRANCE OF MAD DOG TIM VAUGHN

GRNITECH pr' MAD DOG ANTi UP JOKER co winner of the all blue world championship, Sire of 2014 UKC world hunt high scoring Bluetick male(Grnitech pr' Walz Coontree Joker)

GRNITECH pr' Mad Dog coon Poppin
Wacko (Shellly) 2014 BBOA Arkansas State Hunt Queen of Hunt High scoring Grntch.
2015 zone 7 championship Queen of hunt

Grnitech Grch pr' Mad Dog Hey Jude 2008 National Bluetick Days Queen of hunt, 2013 ACHA Little world hunt 5th place overall.

pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Rhino (Astro x Jude)

Pr' Mad Dog Two Gun Doll Baby ( Astro x Shelly)
Critter Light co. Owner/Dealer

Old Post 02-22-2015 03:32 PM
everett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for everett Click here to Send everett a Private Message Click Here to Email everett Find more posts by everett Add everett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote