UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Old School Track Power, got to Track To Tree!!!
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Old School Track Power, got to Track To Tree!!!

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-20-2012 06:09 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mudcreekwalkers
UKC Forum Member

time

when is a good time to give you a call Dusty? i am interested in possibly breeding to your hound.

James Wellington 910-774-6137

Old Post 11-26-2012 04:23 PM
mudcreekwalkers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mudcreekwalkers Click here to Send mudcreekwalkers a Private Message Find more posts by mudcreekwalkers Add mudcreekwalkers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Any time if i cant anwser i will call you back
Merry christmas to all

Rip old man
Nite Ch Tracer The Coon Chaser (GrNiteCh Nesho River Rudy x NiteCh Gibbies Peanut)

Old Post 12-23-2012 06:11 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Dusty where you been?

Old Post 12-28-2012 11:00 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

In the sticks

hows that Tracer pup

Rip old man

Last edited by dburnette on 01-02-2013 at 03:34 PM

Old Post 12-29-2012 09:17 PM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Robert hows that lil female

Rip old man

Old Post 01-03-2013 03:36 PM
trackntreeman
Banned

Will you have any pups at southeastern ?

@ Stud , 5 Gen . All Grand ,
Nite Ch Track Driver " Tank "
( 3 wins to GrNtCh )

Nite Ch Ch Bell Mtn. Megan
(2012 UKC WV Gov. Cup Champ)

Our Past Titled Hounds :

Gr Nite Ch Cord's Lil Rattler
Nite Ch Stylish Black Jack
Nite Ch Ch Wabash River Snap
Nite Ch Skipper's Stylish Hanna

Sponsered By :
Hillbilly Deluxe Dog Box's
(828) 925-4071
Eisenhut Dog Supply
(304) 984-1430
Mountainside gps/telemetry
Collar sales/repair
(540) 679-9628

(304) 549-1767 , Andy Rectenwald

Old Post 01-03-2013 05:29 PM
trackntreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackntreeman Click here to Send trackntreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email trackntreeman Find more posts by trackntreeman Add trackntreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

No sir i have one female that is due in heat by then. At the grand american stop by.

Rip old man

Old Post 01-04-2013 03:57 AM
trackntreeman
Banned

Won't be at grand a this year but I'll def look you up at setwd ! Good luck with him , he's bred as good as anything out there , and he had the looks to back it !

@ Stud , 5 Gen . All Grand ,
Nite Ch Track Driver " Tank "
( 3 wins to GrNtCh )

Nite Ch Ch Bell Mtn. Megan
(2012 UKC WV Gov. Cup Champ)

Our Past Titled Hounds :

Gr Nite Ch Cord's Lil Rattler
Nite Ch Stylish Black Jack
Nite Ch Ch Wabash River Snap
Nite Ch Skipper's Stylish Hanna

Sponsered By :
Hillbilly Deluxe Dog Box's
(828) 925-4071
Eisenhut Dog Supply
(304) 984-1430
Mountainside gps/telemetry
Collar sales/repair
(540) 679-9628

(304) 549-1767 , Andy Rectenwald

Old Post 01-04-2013 07:24 AM
trackntreeman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trackntreeman Click here to Send trackntreeman a Private Message Click Here to Email trackntreeman Find more posts by trackntreeman Add trackntreeman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

10 4
Thanks sir

Had a great time met alot of good folks that stoped by to check out Tracer. This is the closest any man is going to get to RIVER BEND FLAG stud lots of people could not belive this old blood was still alive. Really made me proud to own oal Tracer.

Rip old man

Old Post 01-05-2013 11:59 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

nice pic on the tree & good lookin ped. Got some of the best old blood there is .

Do you have alot of pups on the ground?? Thanks

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

"The best revenge is massive success." #FrankSinatra

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-06-2013 05:59 AM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

t

I forgive people but that doesn't mean I accept their behavior or trust them I forgive them 4 me, so I can let go and move on with my life

People who are INTIMIDATED by you talk bad about you with hopes that others wont find you as appealing!

You have Enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

Old Post 01-06-2013 01:03 PM
Ray Walburn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ray Walburn Click here to Send Ray Walburn a Private Message Find more posts by Ray Walburn Add Ray Walburn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ray would like to get some pups out in your part of the country. I can ship chilled fresh seman in case any one far off would like to breed.

Rip old man

Old Post 01-08-2013 04:39 PM
Ray Walburn
UKC Forum Member

I will keep that in mind with my female ( 1yr)

Old Post 01-08-2013 05:34 PM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Please do.

Rip old man

Old Post 01-14-2013 03:07 AM
Frank Moore
UKC Forum Member

Tracer will be grand out in the hunts

704 219 5118

Old Post 01-14-2013 02:08 PM
Frank Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Frank Moore Click here to Send Frank Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Frank Moore Find more posts by Frank Moore Add Frank Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a deal franklin

Rip old man

Old Post 01-19-2013 12:13 PM
Jason Gillespie
UKC Forum Member

I would like to talk about breeding a female to Tracer!When you have time give me a call765-517-1591 thanks Jason!

Lay-Up Kennels !!!!!!
Jason Gillespie
Marion , Indiana
(765)517-1591

*PAST AND PRESENT HOUNDS*

Ch NiteCh Gillespie's Lay-Up Lizzy R.I.P (Best reproducing female I have had in my Kennel) Produced 2 World Champions Hardwood Minnie & Spring Creek Pen-e-trator (Wave).

NSD World NiteCh NSD GrniteCh Ohio State CH UKC Grnitech PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Minnie (Lucky X's Lizzy)$KC ($114)
-2015 Mini Slam Final 4
-2016 Mini Slam Final 4
-2017 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)Semi-Finalist
-2018 Mini Slam Final 4 (Grand Masters Qualified)
AO Slam Event Triple cast winner.2016
AO Night Hunt cast winner 2016.
2016 NSD Ohio State Champion.
2016 NSD Indiana State Ch 3rd place.
NSD GrniteCh
2016 Grand Masters Semi Finalist.

NSD World Nitech NSD Grnitech Ind State Ch UKC Grnitech Lay-Up's Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR A.K.A (WAVE) ( Grandson to SC Rock! Shows Rock 4xs in a 5 gen) ONLY LIVING GRNITECH GRANDSON TO SPRING CREEK ROCK ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!
2017 AO 9th Place Reg.
2017 NSD Indiana State NiteCh
2018 TW days 9th Place Reg.
2018 NSD World NiteCh
UKC Grnitech
NSD Grnitech
2019 AO Grand 16.

PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Ugg
PR'Gillespie's Hardwood Roxy
PR' Spring Creek Troopie

"Hunt them alone , if you want to take a Coondawg Home"

*Semen Stored @ Shultz Clinic in Michigan*
PRESERVATION FOR GENERATIONS !!!!

(RIP) Grnitech GrCh Hillbilly's Smoken Ringo Star HTX (Stud Fee $500)

Grnitech Taylors Lucky (Son of Henry Not for sale)

Grnitech Hardwood Patch (Not for Sale)

NSD WLDNITECH GRNITECH UKC GRNITECH PR' Lay-Ups Spring Creek PEN-E-TRATOR DNA-P ( Direct Grandson of SPRING CREEK ROCK!!!!)

PR'Gillespie's Lay-Up Lil Lucky (RIP)

Grnitech Stone Mountain Bronco

NiteCh PR'Hardwood Blackjack (Patch Son)

Old Post 01-20-2013 12:43 AM
Jason Gillespie is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Gillespie Click here to Send Jason Gillespie a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Gillespie Find more posts by Jason Gillespie Add Jason Gillespie to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Tryed to call you jason give me a call any time

Rip old man

Old Post 01-20-2013 11:17 PM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

5 females off Tracer an River Bend Sugar

Rip old man

Old Post 01-27-2013 06:57 PM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Dusty, i will take a five of them..... O wait that's Savanna right there. lol

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 01-27-2013 10:38 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Yea i have has a few people wanting to know what his pups are looking like. Post a pic of savanna.

Rip old man

Old Post 01-30-2013 10:23 PM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

Ok i will try and get one. Give me acouple of days.

The only way, is the old timer's way.

Old Post 01-31-2013 12:46 AM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

Heres Tracer when he was just a young thought of making a coon dog. Man he has come a long way and a lot of great hunts an good times.

7 months

Rip old man

Last edited by dburnette on 02-03-2013 at 11:40 PM

Old Post 02-03-2013 11:35 PM
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

………. Grand Nite River Bend Preacher
…..Nite ch River bend bear
……….Dunns Little Katie (Normans Coon Stopper)
..Nite ch Silverados Hysteria
……… Grand Nite River bend Preacher II (Double preacher bred(
…..Richlings River Bend Gypsy
………Shells Green Vally Lady (Yadkin river Tom Tom - world ch Hillbilly Mac)
River Bend Sugar
………Underwoods Spring Creek Tex (Spring Creek Radar - River bend Jane)
…..Halls Radar
……….Belchers Dale ( Ky river chief - Ozark Preacher)
…Underwoods Tree chopping Jill
……….Hunter Creek Rebel (spring Creek Radar - Herns Red Eagle Dick)
…..Conners spring creek Kate
……….Taylors Carlina Dixie (Balls Hickory Nut Harry Yarkin River)

Booking Pups Bred Sat 2 of feb

Rip old man

Old Post 02-07-2013 06:26 PM