UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Drop Dead Fred....
Pages (107): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Re: THOMAS

quote:
Originally posted by bubbasullivan
Sally finally met her match! Harold and i rolled out a 27 pounder to her and his male. both got whipped, but got her attention for sure!
That was a real good sc coon.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-02-2009 01:31 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
furyunleashed83
UKC Forum Member

BTT

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THOMAS LATELY? I HAVENT HAD ANY LUCK GETTIN UP WITH HIM? THOMAS IS A GOOD OLE GUY N I SHURE HOPE THAT HIM IN HIS FAMILY ARE DOIN FINE

Old Post 11-05-2009 07:23 AM
furyunleashed83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for furyunleashed83 Click here to Send furyunleashed83 a Private Message Click Here to Email furyunleashed83 Find more posts by furyunleashed83 Add furyunleashed83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

i'll second that

i tried callin him last week. no anwer or return call. hope everything is alright!

Old Post 11-05-2009 09:28 AM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

glad to see you are back

give me a call i am looking for another prospect! let me know what ya got!

Old Post 11-10-2009 09:01 PM
bubbasullivan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bubbasullivan Click here to Send bubbasullivan a Private Message Click Here to Email bubbasullivan Find more posts by bubbasullivan Add bubbasullivan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

DROP DEAD FRED

LOTS OF INTEREST ON THIS DOG.......................BUBBA CALL ME 843 307 0886

Old Post 11-11-2009 11:26 PM
MACHINEGUN 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINEGUN 1 Click here to Send MACHINEGUN 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email MACHINEGUN 1 Find more posts by MACHINEGUN 1 Add MACHINEGUN 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

got the voice mail again!

i will try again later if not my #s are 864-399-3140 or 864-277-3466

Old Post 11-12-2009 12:33 AM
Skeeter
UKC Forum Member

Anyone that is wanting to breed to a FRED dog, this is the one for you. A big, good-looking hound with all the tools. Plus, he is out
of a proven cross. Smitty will treat you right.

Old Post 11-13-2009 09:34 PM
Skeeter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skeeter Click here to Send Skeeter a Private Message Click Here to Email Skeeter Find more posts by Skeeter Add Skeeter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

nice very nice......

Old Post 11-18-2009 02:54 AM
MACHINEGUN 1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MACHINEGUN 1 Click here to Send MACHINEGUN 1 a Private Message Click Here to Email MACHINEGUN 1 Find more posts by MACHINEGUN 1 Add MACHINEGUN 1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-19-2009 10:13 PM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

fred

we will be hitting some hunts soon

Old Post 11-20-2009 12:36 AM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

bbbt

Old Post 11-22-2009 04:37 PM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

fred

1 week of coonhunting this hound no feeders 12 trees 10 coon seen 1 den 1 slick average time out hunting 1.5 hours each night .he is absolutely broke hes been in deer hogs possums and other trash he has a good mouth hes had pups on the trees this week with him and he has not offered to bother them ..i do not on a hair on him but he is the type hound that every one has until you go with them . you are welcome to see him go ...we prefer you wait until we get him in shape but last week was pretty good to say he has not been out in a year......thanks thomas.....

Old Post 11-22-2009 04:58 PM
Black Swamp
UKC Forum Member

THOMAS- CURT CALLED WANTING TO SELL SAMMY
SHE IS 4 NOW PRICE 1200
IF YOU LOOKED AT HER FROM WHEN SHE WAS SENT TO WHAT SHE IS NOW - BIG DIFF - HER PUPS OUT OF FRED ARE TUFF COMING OFF PUPS OUT OF HOMER NOW
CHECK HIM OUT STRANGER
CURT 'S A GOOD GUY
HOWS CLINT DOIN - D

Black Swamp Kennels
Home of the Stylish

Old Post 11-23-2009 03:25 AM
Black Swamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Swamp Click here to Send Black Swamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Swamp Find more posts by Black Swamp Add Black Swamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tripp Anderson
UKC Forum Member

Hey Robin,tried calling would like to see fred in woods,might bred some of my females to him.Give me a call and line up a hunt!!!

843-206-2927

Old Post 11-23-2009 01:36 PM
Tripp Anderson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tripp Anderson Click here to Send Tripp Anderson a Private Message Find more posts by Tripp Anderson Add Tripp Anderson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Black Swamp
UKC Forum Member

did you turn Clint around Thomas

Black Swamp Kennels
Home of the Stylish

Old Post 11-24-2009 10:08 PM
Black Swamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Black Swamp Click here to Send Black Swamp a Private Message Click Here to Email Black Swamp Find more posts by Black Swamp Add Black Swamp to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

thomas

do you still have your female out of spider and molley?

Old Post 11-25-2009 01:15 PM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

molly 2

treed her 1st coon this week

Old Post 11-26-2009 06:19 AM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

fred pups

one thing we know they have xxL mouths and extra long legs stay tuned for updates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old Post 11-27-2009 05:18 AM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 11-29-2009 05:54 AM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

BBT

Old Post 11-29-2009 10:10 PM
SMITTY
UKC Forum Member

Fred is now PKC CH .This was his first hunt this year.Thank's Thomas

Old Post 11-30-2009 03:13 PM
SMITTY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SMITTY Click here to Send SMITTY a Private Message Click Here to Email SMITTY Find more posts by SMITTY Add SMITTY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

a big congrats

to the both of ya!

Old Post 11-30-2009 09:36 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

thomas

would u be interested in selling the female out of spider?

Old Post 11-30-2009 09:46 PM
MACHINEGUN 1
New UKC Forum Member

MITE

BOY SHE BE HIGH WOOO WEEE

Old Post 11-30-2009 11:43 PM
bubbasullivan
UKC Forum Member

lol

alright then! i got one like that too. i am still on the prowl for another one so keep a eye out for me. i found something that might intrest you! give me a call 864-399-3140

Last edited by bubbasullivan on 12-01-2009 at 12:31 AM

Old Post 12-01-2009 12:27 AM