UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > All Breeds Classifieds > Triple Registered Bloodhound Stud
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
HHH
New UKC Forum Member

Triple Registered Bloodhound Stud

Boone is a two year old AKC, UKC, CKC registered bloodhound, he isn't your average soggy style bloodhound. He has a very athletic build and can really cover some ground. He has excellent conformation, and really good eyes with zero sag. He is super friendly, obediant, and is really good with kids and strangers.I use him with my other hounds to hunt lions, Bobcats, and raccoons. He is very gamey, gritty, and loves to hunt, he has a really cold nose, and trees well. Boone comes from both hunting, and search and rescue blood lines. $500 if bred to bloodhounds, $300 if bred to other breeds add $250 if need chilled semen shipped. Guaranteed live pups, if the female doesn't take or miscarriages pups bring her back and we will breed her again. If you have any questions feel free to give Cameron a call or text at 801-391-4511 if I don't answer leave message and I'll call you back. I can't figure out how to post pics but I can email or text them to you.
Thanks for the interest

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2017 04:01 AM
HHH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HHH Click here to Send HHH a Private Message Click Here to Email HHH Find more posts by HHH Add HHH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bill7
UKC Forum Member

Bloodhound stud

I was wondering if you have bred him with a ukc coonhound and if there are any pups available to buy?

Old Post 12-30-2017 10:51 PM
bill7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill7 Click here to Send bill7 a Private Message Find more posts by bill7 Add bill7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bill7
UKC Forum Member

HHH

Are there any coonhound cross pups off your bloodhound for sale?

Old Post 12-31-2017 12:31 AM
bill7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bill7 Click here to Send bill7 a Private Message Find more posts by bill7 Add bill7 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHH
New UKC Forum Member

I bred my nance/clover bred ukc treeing Walker hound to Boone and they are 5 months old. One of the guys that bought a male pup from me is looking to re home his pup if your interested? That pup is a registered majestic and is a really nice built high tan looking pup. Also Boone is breeding a Black and Tan female as we speak. If you're interested in the first pup i mentioned, my number is 801-391-4511 you can text me and I'll get ya some pics of him and get you in contact with his owner. The litter that pup is out of I have Highhope's for I kept a Male for myself, their mom is a bang up all around hound, these pups should be solid hard hunting hounds! Just let me know if you're interested.
Thanks

Cameron Adams

Old Post 12-31-2017 07:04 AM
HHH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HHH Click here to Send HHH a Private Message Click Here to Email HHH Find more posts by HHH Add HHH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bill7
UKC Forum Member

HHH

I just sent you a text to that number Cameron thanks for your time and your response so soon. I am in and out of cell service as I live in the sticks God Bless!

Old Post 12-31-2017 06:53 PM