UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Coon Waxer
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swampridge
New UKC Forum Member

Coon Waxer

Does anybody know if there are any other dogs out of him anywhere doing good?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-02-2009 03:22 AM
swampridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swampridge Click here to Send swampridge a Private Message Find more posts by swampridge Add swampridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon Waxer

quote:
Originally posted by swampridge
Does anybody know if there are any other dogs out of him anywhere doing good?

Lane Mayberry- Tenn. Wax-A-Million Pkc Ch Nitech and leading the state in akc at one time. Just over 2 years old.

Caleb Wilson has a 9 month old pup that already has is 100 won.

Gary Pedigo-White Oak Coon Buster-Grnitech PKC Ch. just over 2 yeas old.

Thats just the ones I can remember there names off the top of my head, there are litter mates in Texas that are suspose to be really nice that hunt the SS this spring as 1 year olds. MTN Top Wax is one of his oldest litters.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Last edited by sharris on 02-02-2009 at 04:37 AM

Old Post 02-02-2009 03:56 AM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chris Herring
UKC Forum Member

VL Whitson here in Wilson, NC has one named SIMONIZE, he is a nice Dual Purpose hound with wins both on the plywood and the hardwood. I only hunted with him once, he won that cast...

Home of:
CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Tally-Ho (TALLY)
and
In Memory of - CH 'PR' Herring's Pine Cone Chance; aka "The Phenomenon"

Old Post 02-02-2009 04:03 AM
Chris Herring is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chris Herring Click here to Send Chris Herring a Private Message Click Here to Email Chris Herring Find more posts by Chris Herring Add Chris Herring to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hardluck harry
New UKC Forum Member

I drew out with the Wax-A-Million dog at the Western Kentucky Jamboree last year when he was a 1 year old, REAL NICE hound! He jammed a couple on us real fast, didnt take long for us to notice wax just waxed us! also drew again at another hunt with the same results. A+++ Hound.

Old Post 02-02-2009 04:36 AM
hardluck harry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hardluck harry Click here to Send hardluck harry a Private Message Find more posts by hardluck harry Add hardluck harry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
catridgekennels
New UKC Forum Member

I have drew the Wax a Million dog several times here around home and he trees coons. Quick ones or if he has to work for em. Also seen Mountain Top's Wax a few times and he is the same way. He did just win the Winter Classic with first and first on 5 coon. Both will get alone and have one.

Old Post 02-02-2009 07:13 AM
catridgekennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for catridgekennels Click here to Send catridgekennels a Private Message Click Here to Email catridgekennels Find more posts by catridgekennels Add catridgekennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Lane and Wax a Million are a good team. Wax can give you all you can handle, hes a tough hound. Wax climbed a tree a few weeks back, took all nite to get him down. They got him though.

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 02-02-2009 02:01 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TAMMY EATON
UKC Forum Member

white oak coon buster

i've seen GARY PEDIGO'S dog in action a many of nights. a real good young dog! trees coons!

Old Post 02-02-2009 02:43 PM
TAMMY EATON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAMMY EATON Click here to Send TAMMY EATON a Private Message Click Here to Email TAMMY EATON Find more posts by TAMMY EATON Add TAMMY EATON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Lee Stocking
Lane and Wax a Million are a good team. Wax can give you all you can handle, hes a tough hound. Wax climbed a tree a few weeks back, took all nite to get him down. They got him though.

Yea Lane told me said he was pretty high upthere lucky they got him down.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-02-2009 03:59 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JLMayberry
UKC Forum Member

Thanks fellas for the nice words. Yeah we were pretty lucky to get him out.

NiteCh N & M's Stylish Grubworm
2009 Baby Stakes Final Four

Old Post 02-02-2009 04:53 PM
JLMayberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLMayberry Click here to Send JLMayberry a Private Message Click Here to Email JLMayberry Find more posts by JLMayberry Add JLMayberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m4rcut
Banned

come and go hunting with MTN TOP'S WAX, he is off of this dog, we will show him to anyone who wants to see him go,

Handler of:
GRNTCH SILVERCH MTN TOP'S WAX
'09 Winter Classic overall hunt winner
'08 JR Superstakes Reserve Ch

Old Post 02-02-2009 05:13 PM
m4rcut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m4rcut Click here to Send m4rcut a Private Message Click Here to Email m4rcut Find more posts by m4rcut Add m4rcut to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I have been waxed by little Wax. For a 9 mos old pup, he is really something. Congrats on your win, Caleb. Will we see you Tues night or are you retired now?

Old Post 02-02-2009 06:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lee Stocking
UKC Forum Member

Be the only kind words you get from me..........

NTCH PKCSilverCH Coble & Stocking's Swamp Rat Poison

NTCH Coble & Stocking's Stinger (GRNTCH Troubles x GRNTCH Fancy)

NTCH ACHA WReserve Team Troubles Trippy
Black & Tan

Old Post 02-02-2009 09:23 PM
Lee Stocking is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lee Stocking Click here to Send Lee Stocking a Private Message Click Here to Email Lee Stocking Find more posts by Lee Stocking Add Lee Stocking to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JLMayberry
UKC Forum Member

Now thats not nice Lee. Hows the business going? You making any new customers. Oh and by the way thanks for hanging with me that night as long as you did. I really appreciate what everybody did trying to help and all. You, Randall, and Brett. I mean everybody but the Monroe County emergency services. Haha

Old Post 02-02-2009 11:04 PM
JLMayberry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JLMayberry Click here to Send JLMayberry a Private Message Click Here to Email JLMayberry Find more posts by JLMayberry Add JLMayberry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m4rcut
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I have been waxed by little Wax. For a 9 mos old pup, he is really something. Congrats on your win, Caleb. Will we see you Tues night or are you retired now?

HAHAHA na i sure aint retired but i wont be hunting in it, ill be there though

Handler of:

Old Post 02-03-2009 12:59 AM
m4rcut is offline Click Here to See the Profile for m4rcut Click here to Send m4rcut a Private Message Click Here to Email m4rcut Find more posts by m4rcut Add m4rcut to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dean jamerson
UKC Forum Member

I have a 2 year old female out of Wax that is the best go hunting coon treeing pup I have had in years.

Old Post 02-03-2009 01:43 AM
dean jamerson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dean jamerson Click here to Send dean jamerson a Private Message Click Here to Email dean jamerson Find more posts by dean jamerson Add dean jamerson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
m4rcut
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by dean jamerson
I have a 2 year old female out of Wax that is the best go hunting coon treeing pup I have had in years.

How much for this female

Handler of:

Old Post 02-03-2009 01:44 AM
TAMMY EATON
UKC Forum Member

i've walked to old wax(coon waxer) a many of times when ronnie owned him. he would walk you to death! he always had a coon more times than not.

Old Post 02-03-2009 01:58 PM
TAMMY EATON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TAMMY EATON Click here to Send TAMMY EATON a Private Message Click Here to Email TAMMY EATON Find more posts by TAMMY EATON Add TAMMY EATON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ben Crocker
UKC Forum Member

Coon Waxer

Could someone post his full pedigree, age, location. Thanks Ben

Old Post 02-03-2009 02:21 PM
Ben Crocker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ben Crocker Click here to Send Ben Crocker a Private Message Click Here to Email Ben Crocker Find more posts by Ben Crocker Add Ben Crocker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JLMayberry
UKC Forum Member

Just off the top of my head, I dont have the papers in front of me. He's river bend flag bred on the top. He's in North Carolina just west of Raleigh.

Shane can tell you all you wanna know about him. His dad owns him.

I''ve got 2 pups here at the house. Holler at me if you got any questions.

Old Post 02-03-2009 05:11 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Re: Coon Waxer

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Crocker
Could someone post his full pedigree, age, location. Thanks Ben

Double bred flag located 30 min. from Raleigh N.C. DOB.-6-16-99 will be 10 in June. Russell Harris-252-230-9979

........GRNITECH 'PR' BAUMBACH'S PULPWOOD

....GRNITECH GRCH PULPWOOD'S IMAGE

........GRNITECH 'PR' BAUMBACH'S TINY TROUBLE

PKC Gold Ch Grnitech 'PR' COON WAXER

........GRNITECH 'PR' LOCKE'S RIVER BEND LEVI

....Silver Ch. NITECH 'PR' BANE'S RIVER BEND ABBY

........NITECH 'PR' HARRELL'S SCREAMING HACK

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-03-2009 10:32 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Lane and Caleb are either of yall hunting the AKC world. Also Lane did you ever call the guy in S.C. and ask him if he had ever heard of that pup?

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-03-2009 10:35 PM
JLMayberry
UKC Forum Member

Yeah I talked to him and he hadn't heard of him. Mine is qualified but we unfortunately won't be there. I am going to Vegas. We had the trip planned a long time ago and stupid me didn't check the dates. BUT we will be at every big hunt from here on out.

Old Post 02-03-2009 11:04 PM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Worm

Lane Mayberry's pup around 3 months old.

Wax X Molly (Daughter of Skuna River Lipper)

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Last edited by sharris on 02-05-2009 at 07:06 AM

Old Post 02-05-2009 05:17 AM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Coon Waxer

Not a very good picture but its the only one I got on the tree.

Here's one in the yard.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Last edited by sharris on 02-05-2009 at 03:29 PM

Old Post 02-05-2009 05:57 AM
sharris
UKC Forum Member

15 month old pup out of Wax he was 10 months in the picture. Turning out to be a nice pup.

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 02-05-2009 06:08 AM