UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > What the he!! is going on...
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, I saw on the news where distillers were making sanitizer. This is the best idea yet. Drink moonshine and disinfect yourself from the inside out.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-19-2020 01:38 AM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Ain’t nothing better than dawn dish soap for killing germs.

Tar

Old Post 03-19-2020 01:42 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Most of us are just going to be inconvenienced for a while calm down. Everyone. Pray and help your family and your fellow man. After this is over the parable of the ant and the grasshopper should be required reading.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:58 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davemc
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Events

quote:
Originally posted by 4play
"I'm Joe Biden.........and I forgot this message"

DR. Jill will tell Joe what to say! Then she will point him in the right direction to get off the stage!!

Old Post 03-19-2020 12:53 PM
davemc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davemc Click here to Send davemc a Private Message Find more posts by davemc Add davemc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

"Inconvienence" ???? CNN said this morning that we will lose 1 million jobs this month and 2 million jobs by the end of April. The Dow gains that we made since Trump was elected have been wiped out. I have lost $20,000 myself. Is that an inconvienance? And all of this because 3 people in my county have the Carona Virus. Talk about overreaction fueled by the media, the guy on CNN also said that this would be just like the Great Depression. I guess that they haven't heard about a self fulfilling prophecy.

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:43 PM
Richard Lambert is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
"Inconvienence" ???? CNN said this morning that we will lose 1 million jobs this month and 2 million jobs by the end of April. The Dow gains that we made since Trump was elected have been wiped out. I have lost $20,000 myself. Is that an inconvienance? And all of this because 3 people in my county have the Carona Virus. Talk about overreaction fueled by the media, the guy on CNN also said that this would be just like the Great Depression. I guess that they haven't heard about a self fulfilling prophecy.

The guys that are good at short trading are making a killing. A guy Dalt knows made $32,000 yesterday at lunch.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-19-2020 03:09 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are gambling. They get rich one day and go broke the next. I am long. I have to wait until this winter after Trump is reelected to get my money back. It is an "inconvienance". On a lighter note, because gas is so cheap I can now afford to go and pull my camper anywhere I want. I feel like the song, "all dressed up and nowhere to go".

Old Post 03-19-2020 03:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, a gas station in London, Ky dropped the price of their gas to .99 cents/gal.

Old Post 03-19-2020 11:04 PM
Mark A Warnecke
UKC Forum Member

inconvenience

The loss of millions of jobs is temporary layoffs due to lack of components from overseas and spreading the virus, yea the dow s--ks for most of us the past couple weeks, hunts are cancelled, bars, resturants ,and schools closed and I still have 1 sock to wipe with if needed. The bright side for this father of 4 teenagers is there's no hustle and bustle with the kids going from sporting events dance clas s and work, they can actually be kids at home and enjoy their siblings which on NORMAL days is very limited. It could be better but it could be a he-- of alot worse! I hope our political parties can come together as one party AMERICAN instead of US and THEM and do whatever it takes to get the nation through this. Tonight the boys and I are gonna walk across the field and cut ole Buck loose.....NO scorecard! MAW

Old Post 03-19-2020 11:05 PM
Mark A Warnecke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark A Warnecke Click here to Send Mark A Warnecke a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark A Warnecke Find more posts by Mark A Warnecke Add Mark A Warnecke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

One brite side could be that the virus might shut down the Planned Parenthood abortion clinics, This would lead to a net positive for the human race.

Old Post 03-19-2020 11:45 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jawscardodger
UKC Forum Member

PARTY IN MEXICO

Authorities around the globe have cancelled concerts and sporting events due to the coronavirus pandemic, but Mexico City went ahead with one of the most important music festivals in the country over the weekend.

Vive Latino took place on 14 and 15 March. Some acts backed out, but tens of thousands of music fans flocked on Saturday to the first day of the festival. Organisers said more than 70,000 tickets had been sold for each of the festival's two days.

Old Post 03-20-2020 12:16 AM
jawscardodger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jawscardodger Click here to Send jawscardodger a Private Message Click Here to Email jawscardodger Find more posts by jawscardodger Add jawscardodger to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
houndsound
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
Most of us are just going to be inconvenienced for a while calm down. Everyone. Pray and help your family and your fellow man. After this is over the parable of the ant and the grasshopper should be required reading.

I have two friends that run small businesses... one almost too big to be considered small.... they are both making plans to lay people off. My son was told they probably won't play baseball this season- which was a major plan for him with college. I could go on, and on... but to call shutting down the movement of our finances an inconvenience is a little rude.

Old Post 03-20-2020 01:34 AM
houndsound is online now Click Here to See the Profile for houndsound Click here to Send houndsound a Private Message Click Here to Email houndsound Find more posts by houndsound Add houndsound to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

All I can say is you wasted at least 100.00 worth of toilet paper (at scalper price) but the look suits you. Might even be s good cover up for you if you wanted to hunt a Walker dog for a while, just saying if you wanted to, no one would recognize you, would they? Now they might rob you if you use to much paper, keep it to under 1 roll. Lol. Dave

Old Post 03-20-2020 02:17 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by houndsound
I have two friends that run small businesses... one almost too big to be considered small.... they are both making plans to lay people off. My son was told they probably won't play baseball this season- which was a major plan for him with college. I could go on, and on... but to call shutting down the movement of our finances an inconvenience is a little rude.

well the deal at Jekyll island set these wheels in motion in 1913 , thanks to woodrow wilson , the first traitor president. Teddy R. tried to warn us with the Bull Moose party how dangerous this was for Americas future. Well here we are 107 years later.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:23 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A neighborhood boy that is out of school because of Caronavirus wrecked his bicycle and broke his arm. It wouldn't have happened if he had been in school. So I guess that he is a casualty of the Caronavirus.

Old Post 03-20-2020 05:47 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Hospitals are going to have another crisis next Dec/Jan. They will have a shortage of incubators and baby blankets.

Old Post 03-20-2020 06:53 PM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Richard you need to go eat a brownie and have a glass of tea!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 03-20-2020 08:00 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LSO1103
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, a gas station in London, Ky dropped the price of their gas to .99 cents/gal.

Richard, I live in London, Ky and while its true that gas station is selling gas for .99/gal, you better have 2-3 hours to kill if you wanna get gas there. I'd pay $3 a gallon for it before I'd wait in those lines.

Old Post 03-20-2020 08:29 PM
LSO1103 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LSO1103 Click here to Send LSO1103 a Private Message Click Here to Email LSO1103 Find more posts by LSO1103 Add LSO1103 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Jen, I told my wife that I would take her out to eat tonight at any restaurant she wanted and she got mad.

Old Post 03-20-2020 10:45 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Just gave $4.50 for a box of minute rice.

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2020 11:22 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coondog48
UKC Forum Member

14 oz. box or the bigger box?

Old Post 03-20-2020 11:36 PM
coondog48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coondog48 Click here to Send coondog48 a Private Message Click Here to Email coondog48 Find more posts by coondog48 Add coondog48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

28 oz no bread but bought flour mrs tar is baking the bread.

Tar

Old Post 03-20-2020 11:55 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Inconvenienced is the right term , lots of folks get inconvenienced , my Papa and Great Uncles got inconvenienced during WW2 same for a whole lot of folks on here, my Dad's older brother 15 years his senior was inconvenienced when his plane was shot down in the closing months of WW2 over Germany , My uncle was inconvenienced again when his oldest son was killed in Vietnam , Nathan and I and whole host of others were inconvenienced as well for a few years. And the reason why we have been inconvenienced SO MUCH is the establishment both D and R are the REAL Disease Masquerading has the Cure! All the while the establishment has been making TRILLIONS soaked in BLOOD after letting the CHICOMS Inconvenience those people at Tianmein Square 31 years ago! Along with a whole host of other crimes against humanity and common decency !

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:50 AM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Inconvenienced is the right term , lots of folks get inconvenienced , my Papa and Great Uncles got inconvenienced during WW2 same for a whole lot of folks on here, my Dad's older brother 15 years his senior was inconvenienced when his plane was shot down in the closing months of WW2 over Germany , My uncle was inconvenienced again when his oldest son was killed in Vietnam , Nathan and I and whole host of others were inconvenienced as well for a few years. And the reason why we have been inconvenienced SO MUCH is the establishment both D and R are the REAL Disease Masquerading has the Cure! All the while the establishment has been making TRILLIONS soaked in BLOOD after letting the CHICOMS Inconvenience those people at Tianmein Square 31 years ago! Along with a whole host of other crimes against humanity and common decency !

Old Post 03-21-2020 03:51 AM
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:

My grandpa during WW2 was inconvenienced at 17 yrs old in a cold fox hole when his buddies head was blown off right next to him. Chuck was inconvenienced when his group of a little over a hundred were surrounded by the enemy of thousands. So many great men and women of this nation have endured horrible atrocities and inconveniences just so we have the rights to complain about loss of income, worries about business and last of all the ability to play baseball and go to college.
While we are all to be inconvenienced and have some spare time on your hands take the time for a few minutes to listen to this. We played this at our UKC zone this past fall but we may all need to listen again. Take the time to be thankful for all you do have.
https://youtu.be/YaxGNQE5ZLA

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 03-21-2020 04:17 AM