UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Money, Money, Money
Pages (9): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

Well Richard fix them and I will be the first one to publicly applaud you.

Tar

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2018 04:53 AM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
newport
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
It cost $30 to pay up a performance pup, if that pup can’t win $30 in his life it’s not the programs fault!

yes 30 to pay them up but what about the little guys like me that like to breed there own stuff sire fees then litter fees plus the 30 dollars to performance the one pup you keep. they you have to do a separate dna cause heaven forbid two companies use the same place I don't do it because I don't think its worth it just my own way of thinking. its all about the money to them just the same as a lot of yall are pointing the fingers at us saying its all about money!

Home of
PKC CH GRNITECH PR Newports Late Night Chill HTX
PR eel river rye
PR late night walker texas ranger (tex)
PR Big Walnuts Late Night Branch

proud member of The Deer Creek Cartel
Check out the deercreek cartel youtube channel at- youtube.com/c/thedeercreekcartel

BSKC founding member

matt newport

Old Post 12-13-2018 01:38 PM
newport is offline Click Here to See the Profile for newport Click here to Send newport a Private Message Click Here to Email newport Find more posts by newport Add newport to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

The only problem I had last night is my 2 young dogs could not strike a track until early this am after it started drizzling. 1st 4 dumps not a bark they hunted about 1/2 mile checked back in , moved repeat same thing when I pulled up to the last spot it was drizzling dogs went a couple of hundred yards stuck a Cold , Cold track , worked it about 1-1/2 miles they were getting close to a paved road , track was not getting any better the dogs where about a 1/4 from me called them off and came home. Could not even tree a possum LOL. First night this season that my dogs went scoreless.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 12-13-2018 02:03 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by newport
...... its all about the money to them just the same as a lot of yall are pointing the fingers at us saying its all about money!....

Oh my goodness, no one is pointing any fingers, unless you count the middle finger. Now you are acting all paranoid. I was just asking.
UKC hunters asked, no begged UKC for a futurity program so they could hunt for money and UKC set up the Performance Program. And now they complain because it isn't "perfect" for everyone. Coonhunters are sure a demanding bunch. They all want a perfect dog and a perfect kennel club. But they don't realize that what is perfect for one might be "all screwed up" for another.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-13-2018 at 02:20 PM

Old Post 12-13-2018 02:16 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Mr Allen, some of these guys are just like lawyers. They don't care about fixing any problems. They just like to argue.

And call you King lol 😉

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 12-13-2018 03:14 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Mr Allen, are saying that you didn't make any money last night? I guess that you should of stayed home.

Mrs Cummings, I think that they are pointing their middle finger at me when they call me that. The mods should ban them for calling me names.

Old Post 12-13-2018 03:40 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Wacked me 3 times but it wasn't for that lol !!

Tar

Old Post 12-13-2018 04:02 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, you called UKC a bunch of dummies. They don't care what anyone calls me. They figure that I deserve it.

Old Post 12-13-2018 04:17 PM
yadkintar
Banned

1.disagreement over sprinkles on the donuts !
2. They thought I was mad ( before they knew I had thick skin and I am honery lol )
3. Yea and that thing lol.

Tar

Old Post 12-13-2018 04:30 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by yadkintar
...... I am honery ......
Tar

Does that mean that you are sweet like a honey bun?

Old Post 12-13-2018 05:32 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know how to make your own emoji? I want one that shows a picture of a middle finger sticking up. If I had one, would I get banned for using it?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-13-2018 at 05:44 PM

Old Post 12-13-2018 05:41 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Does anyone know how to make your own emoji? I want one that shows a picture of a middle finger sticking up. If I had one, would I get banned for using it?

Ask Todd Wicks, he posted one and got a time out, but being the King I think you will be fine so just do it.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-13-2018 05:53 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by nitehunter2004
Ask Todd Wicks.....

Is he the guy from Rockwood, Tn that used to hunt Black dogs but now hunts walkers? If so, I will ask him where/how he found it.

Old Post 12-13-2018 06:15 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Yes sir that’s him.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Old Post 12-13-2018 06:50 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Mr Allen, are saying that you didn't make any money last night? I guess that you should of stayed home.

Mrs Cummings, I think that they are pointing their middle finger at me when they call me that. The mods should ban them for calling me names.

I always thought it was a compliment and your fellow Redbone hunters had nicknamed you that. Just what would you like us to call you?
I'm pretty sure there is the emoji you are looking for you just have to download it but you may want to also get a different user name, anonymous email and use a program that changes your VPN address. Don't post "oh my goodness" or they will still know it's you lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 12-13-2018 at 07:12 PM

Old Post 12-13-2018 07:09 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swamp1
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Allen
The only problem I had last night is my 2 young dogs could not strike a track until early this am after it started drizzling. 1st 4 dumps not a bark they hunted about 1/2 mile checked back in , moved repeat same thing when I pulled up to the last spot it was drizzling dogs went a couple of hundred yards stuck a Cold , Cold track , worked it about 1-1/2 miles they were getting close to a paved road , track was not getting any better the dogs where about a 1/4 from me called them off and came home. Could not even tree a possum LOL. First night this season that my dogs went scoreless.

Wow, them sound like some good old fashioned track dogs. I would love to see some of that, haven't seen it in years. I can only imagine what would happen in these modern day comp hunts. Acuse them of everything they could scheme up, while other babble heads opened up upon releasing them and its 👌. 😂.

Old Post 12-13-2018 07:13 PM
swamp1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swamp1 Click here to Send swamp1 a Private Message Find more posts by swamp1 Add swamp1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Jen

I have found out that Richard, I meant Mr. Lambert likes to be called Mr. Lambert, at least he likes seeing Mr. Lambert in responses to him. I like Mr, Lambert and therefore address him as such. Showing him a little respect after all the hazing he gets for hunting redbones. Lol. Dave

Old Post 12-13-2018 07:40 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I had a Redbone named King many years ago. I sure got a lot of hazing last night until halfway through the hunt my lil Bell treed a coon. Then they had to give me their money and I got to do the hazing. I am a terrible winner as you can imagine.

Old Post 12-13-2018 07:50 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Congratulations, I like it when the underdog wins, especially when they do it in style. P.S, What! You hunted for money? Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 12-13-2018 at 08:53 PM

Old Post 12-13-2018 08:00 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

Interesting post. A man ask why we think we the younger generation is hunting more for the money these days and when you give him all the reasons why it becomes a debate..

Old Post 12-13-2018 08:52 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by shane_atchison
[B]Interesting post......

Yes it is... Six pages of debate and almost everyone except me has remained civil.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-13-2018 at 09:06 PM

Old Post 12-13-2018 08:57 PM
shane_atchison
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if you're a UKC rep, old school purist, Amish or what but at least you're passionate in your beliefs. I to enjoyed the way it was decades ago but they're long gone, along with most the baby boomers and guys in it just for the entertainment. Long as young guys are hunting I don't care what motivates them or which KC it's in..

Old Post 12-13-2018 09:22 PM
shane_atchison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shane_atchison Click here to Send shane_atchison a Private Message Click Here to Email shane_atchison Find more posts by shane_atchison Add shane_atchison to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Seems like the older generation is hunting for money, like last night. Hummmmmmmmmm, Oh my goodness! Dave

Old Post 12-13-2018 09:27 PM
yadkintar
Banned

I just want a chair by the fire Dave ................. And Sombody to admit I am right !!

Tar

Old Post 12-13-2018 09:39 PM
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I had a Redbone named King many years ago. I sure got a lot of hazing last night until halfway through the hunt my lil Bell treed a coon. Then they had to give me their money and I got to do the hazing. I am a terrible winner as you can imagine.

You realize no one will believe that without a selfie of you and dog looking up the tree with a real live raccoon then only a third will believe it wasnt staged .

Old Post 12-13-2018 09:54 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote