UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Neosho River Maker (2 Ukc first places, 2 HTX Passes, 95 Bench pts)(Performance Sire)
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
jdblackdog
UKC Forum Member

Dennis

Everything I have is line bred swampmusic. Dennis and I have been friends for years and my moon female he feels would cross well on your male. She is a stand on the wood slobber mouth tree dog. Cherry red head and one red leg. She is a one person dog and that's me. She is a show champion and lives here with me in Ohio. Dennis says this is the cross to make so we will need to try and get it done. Thanks again.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2016 09:10 PM
jdblackdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdblackdog Click here to Send jdblackdog a Private Message Find more posts by jdblackdog Add jdblackdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

to anyone trying to contact me this week i have been phone less since sunday morning. i am currently trying to get my new phone up and going today. if you called and got a busy signal please try again today or friday. sorry for any delay

Old Post 08-25-2016 01:18 PM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H&H Ranch
UKC Forum Member

Update on Daisy X Maker

The pups are 1 year and about 4 months now. I took my pup to his first UKC nite hunt 2 weekends ago and place got a 2nd place. Then won the best of show males on the bench. My Pup is rocking and he's not looking back at all. I have never had a dog at this age this accurate and doesn't give two bits what the older dogs are doing. Very very very happy!!!!

Old Post 08-26-2016 01:32 AM
H&H Ranch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H&H Ranch Click here to Send H&H Ranch a Private Message Click Here to Email H&H Ranch Find more posts by H&H Ranch Add H&H Ranch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

maker has 16 pups with wins in the hunts. have references for anyone who is looking to see what maker is throwing for pups or references on maker himself.

Old Post 08-26-2016 05:40 AM
Jesse Bedward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jesse Bedward Click here to Send Jesse Bedward a Private Message Click Here to Email Jesse Bedward Visit Jesse Bedward's homepage! Find more posts by Jesse Bedward Add Jesse Bedward to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Jesse are you going to have him at Oaks this weekend?

Ch.Swampmusic Lil Bit Sassy
Ch.Swampmusic Misty Shadow
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

But Looking To The Future...

Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Big Hoss

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-01-2016 03:59 PM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

The plan was to have his son Speck out there this year but the finacial aspect of this sport isnt allowing us to go. If you had a female to breed it might make enough gas money to drive out. wish we lived closer to these kind of events. Do you plan on attending?

Old Post 09-02-2016 08:51 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

I didn't make it out this year. As soon as Jerry's Moon female comes in we want to get her bred to him.

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 09-07-2016 01:59 AM
HOBO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HOBO Click here to Send HOBO a Private Message Click Here to Email HOBO Visit HOBO's homepage! Find more posts by HOBO Add HOBO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

Jesse...

Jesse, you need to put some more of makers Pup pictures on here!!!!! I know lots of people would like to see some!!!!

Old Post 01-16-2017 07:16 PM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

How do you post pictures

Old Post 01-17-2017 01:06 AM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

you need photo bucket account. upload your pictures there and then under the picture you click the copy link button then come here and past the link and the pictures will load on here.

Last edited by Jesse Bedward on 01-21-2017 at 02:07 PM

Old Post 01-21-2017 01:56 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Wes Vondo - Neosho River Shady

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:27 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Wrangler

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:30 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Jango as a pup

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:32 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Another pup same batch as Jango

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:33 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Bedwards Neosho River Summer as a pup

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:34 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

ChNtCh Bedwards Neosho River Speck(4 wins towards grand), UKC World Qualified Night Hunt and Bench Show Both for 2016 as a 2 year old, PKC State leader on and off for 2016 before being killed in a traffic accident in Oct 2016

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:40 PM
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Bedward Neosho River Joker - 1 1/2 years of age

Old Post 01-21-2017 02:42 PM
darren8eby
UKC Forum Member

PUPS>>>

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!! Let these guys see the results!!! LOOKS to go with BRAINS!!!!!

Old Post 01-21-2017 05:38 PM
darren8eby is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darren8eby Click here to Send darren8eby a Private Message Click Here to Email darren8eby Find more posts by darren8eby Add darren8eby to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

I have a ton more but my stupid photobucket is acting up on my MacBook, maybe I can get them done on another computer soon!!

Old Post 01-22-2017 10:44 PM
HOBO
UKC Forum Member

Do you have any semen stored off of him?

Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Boone
Gr.Ch.Swampmusic Pride

Dennis Robinson
Cell 540-295-3892

Old Post 02-20-2017 08:32 PM
kiekhofers_walk
UKC Forum Member

joker

Jesse what's that joker dog out of. I have a couple dandy pups out of my Maker female. The sire of the pups is just about entirely house bred

Old Post 02-20-2017 11:22 PM
kiekhofers_walk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kiekhofers_walk Click here to Send kiekhofers_walk a Private Message Click Here to Email kiekhofers_walk Find more posts by kiekhofers_walk Add kiekhofers_walk to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jdblackdog
UKC Forum Member

Breeding to maker

Mr.Bedward my name is Jerry debolt and I live in Ohio. I have a nice female that is heavy dohoney bred. I got her from Dennis Robinson in va. I would like to know the cost of breeding to maker. I would also like to know if you have had him collected. If we can work it out I would like to get the semen sent to Indiana and have my female AI there if it is possible. She is a stand on the wood tree dog and as hard as nails. All I need is a price of semen and having it shipped to Indiana. My # is 1-740-491-2439 or you can
Message me at your earliest convenience. Thank you jerry debolt

Old Post 02-27-2017 03:28 AM
jdblackdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdblackdog Click here to Send jdblackdog a Private Message Find more posts by jdblackdog Add jdblackdog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 06-26-2017 07:53 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jesse Bedward
UKC Forum Member

Maker is still reproducing very nice pups! The old boy is getting old but any females out there you thinking about breeding should get in here as soon as possible. He is the sure of the male dog that had 1800+ plus points at Walker days and the father to a female who got 4th in the ntch class with 600+ he produces winners

Old Post 06-26-2017 08:46 PM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Maker still alive and able to sire pups?

Old Post 01-29-2019 06:48 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote