UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > which stud?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

which stud?

I have 2 females that are about due to come in and they are all coondog. One of my gyps is Harry X Rat and the other is Rat X Trackman. What do yall think would cross well with them? any testimonies on pups out of different studs. I was thinking either My Only Reezen, or Somewhere's Stylish Legend. any help or opinipns would be appreciated

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2013 12:10 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devan131313
UKC Forum Member

Mojo

Old Post 08-05-2013 02:17 PM
devan131313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devan131313 Click here to Send devan131313 a Private Message Find more posts by devan131313 Add devan131313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
southerncaswell
UKC Forum Member

One to Reezon and One Hellchamber both COONDOGS

Old Post 08-05-2013 02:32 PM
southerncaswell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for southerncaswell Click here to Send southerncaswell a Private Message Find more posts by southerncaswell Add southerncaswell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
devan131313
UKC Forum Member

Bone collector

Old Post 08-05-2013 02:38 PM
devan131313 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for devan131313 Click here to Send devan131313 a Private Message Find more posts by devan131313 Add devan131313 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Milner
UKC Forum Member

Re: which stud?

quote:
Originally posted by arkansas cooner
I have 2 females that are about due to come in and they are all coondog. One of my gyps is Harry X Rat and the other is Rat X Trackman. What do yall think would cross well with them? any testimonies on pups out of different studs. I was thinking either My Only Reezen, or Somewhere's Stylish Legend. any help or opinipns would be appreciated
how far are you from Lake Village Arkansas. There are a couple of Dirty Rat X Trackman female pups there. Year old, big mouths, tree there own coons. Take a hunt with them. May be the cross to make with your Trackman female.

Finalist 2007 AKC WORLD HUNT 10th place 2008 UKC WORLD HUNT 5th place 2006 TEXAS STATE HUNT

Old Post 08-05-2013 04:38 PM
Milner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Milner Click here to Send Milner a Private Message Click Here to Email Milner Find more posts by Milner Add Milner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dperry
UKC Forum Member

MOJO........

Old Post 08-05-2013 05:15 PM
dperry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dperry Click here to Send dperry a Private Message Find more posts by dperry Add dperry to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
arkansas cooner
UKC Forum Member

about an hour. thanks btt

Old Post 08-05-2013 05:16 PM
arkansas cooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for arkansas cooner Click here to Send arkansas cooner a Private Message Click Here to Email arkansas cooner Find more posts by arkansas cooner Add arkansas cooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
H DOG
UKC Forum Member

Stylish Hook Best Bred Stud Dog In The world

Old Post 08-05-2013 06:14 PM
H DOG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for H DOG Click here to Send H DOG a Private Message Find more posts by H DOG Add H DOG to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
john Duemmer
UKC Forum Member

If i was in Ark. it would be a no brainer. BONE.

Old Post 08-05-2013 06:17 PM
john Duemmer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for john Duemmer Click here to Send john Duemmer a Private Message Click Here to Email john Duemmer Find more posts by john Duemmer Add john Duemmer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike bennett
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector!! No doubt about it.

Old Post 08-05-2013 06:45 PM
mike bennett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike bennett Click here to Send mike bennett a Private Message Click Here to Email mike bennett Find more posts by mike bennett Add mike bennett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackmtnragg
UKC Forum Member

As long as them females are bonafide coondogs, it dont really matter...

Old Post 08-05-2013 10:43 PM
blackmtnragg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackmtnragg Click here to Send blackmtnragg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackmtnragg Find more posts by blackmtnragg Add blackmtnragg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

SOMEWHERES stylish legend for sure!!!!!!!! I've got a gyp outta him and trackman x rat female and a male outta legend and a rat x harry female. Both have amazed me! Head full of sense and very coon minded. Plus he throws anall grand pedigree. I don't care for bone myself

Old Post 08-10-2013 01:01 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

. I don't care for bone myself [/B][/QUOTE]

Dont blame you, its no fun to go look at trees with coons in them

Last edited by D Compton on 08-10-2013 at 02:42 AM

Old Post 08-10-2013 02:35 AM
D Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Compton Click here to Send D Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email D Compton Find more posts by D Compton Add D Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D Compton
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by blackmtnragg
As long as them females are bonafide coondogs, it dont really matter...

True post here!!!!!

Old Post 08-10-2013 02:42 AM
D Compton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Compton Click here to Send D Compton a Private Message Click Here to Email D Compton Find more posts by D Compton Add D Compton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tallman
UKC Forum Member

take the harry x rat one to a coma dog

coma snake
coma legend
somewer legend

any these would do

Old Post 08-10-2013 04:04 AM
tallman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tallman Click here to Send tallman a Private Message Click Here to Email tallman Find more posts by tallman Add tallman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigMikeTN
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tallman
take the harry x rat one to a coma dog

coma snake
coma legend
somewer legend

any these would do

Cross really good with SOMEWHERES legend. He throws an all grand pedigree too!

Old Post 08-10-2013 05:14 AM
BigMikeTN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigMikeTN Click here to Send BigMikeTN a Private Message Click Here to Email BigMikeTN Find more posts by BigMikeTN Add BigMikeTN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

Call Curtis King and breed them to Bull Creek Stylish Mack, I have a couple pups off him now that are doing good. I have a pup off of Wipeout little z and a trackman/rat bitch that is gonna be a good one.

Old Post 08-14-2013 07:07 AM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mulecooner
UKC Forum Member

MOJO.

Old Post 08-14-2013 09:06 AM
Mulecooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mulecooner Click here to Send Mulecooner a Private Message Click Here to Email Mulecooner Find more posts by Mulecooner Add Mulecooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Come to London ky grnt gRSh pkc ch buck fork dollar son of skuna river bark will show him plus will show pups out of two different females that will get the job done here in thin coon they are 12 mos and 14 mos either will get the job done alone and dollar is 90 percent acc year round for anyone that doubts it come hunt I will show you and you do the math

Old Post 08-14-2013 10:38 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marcus McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Re: which stud?

quote:
Originally posted by arkansas cooner

IF I WAS YOU I WOULD TAKE THE HARRY X RAT GYP TO LA AN BREED HER TO "TINY".(WIPEOUT) AN THE RAT X TRACKMAN GYP I WOULD BREED HER TO BONE.

Old Post 08-14-2013 02:34 PM
Marcus McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marcus McDaniel Click here to Send Marcus McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email Marcus McDaniel Find more posts by Marcus McDaniel Add Marcus McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike bennett
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by D Compton
. I don't care for bone myself

Dont blame you, its no fun to go look at trees with coons in them [/B][/QUOTE]

Mr Doug is a funny man, but very truthful! Bone pups tree coons that look, I guess it is all the racket they make that makes the coons look or the volume they have.

Old Post 08-14-2013 06:49 PM
mike bennett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike bennett Click here to Send mike bennett a Private Message Click Here to Email mike bennett Find more posts by mike bennett Add mike bennett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jackson87
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by john Duemmer
If i was in Ark. it would be a no brainer. BONE.

X2

Old Post 08-14-2013 09:35 PM
Jackson87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jackson87 Click here to Send Jackson87 a Private Message Find more posts by Jackson87 Add Jackson87 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote