UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > Pups with awesome bloodlines
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Wild Indians
New UKC Forum Member

Pups with awesome bloodlines

First, I am not a breeder, bloodlines go back to Turbo Powered by Turbo, Boldstrokes Stargate Kate, Greenwells Reggie, Big Rock Hollow Cheyenne. 3 males & 3 females, I own the parents and use my dogs to hunt snowshoe hairs. I don't do slow or medium speed hounds. Most of the pups are red & white with red ticks and one female looks like a blue tick. Serious inquiries only. Southeastern PA.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2022 02:24 AM
Wild Indians is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wild Indians Click here to Send Wild Indians a Private Message Click Here to Email Wild Indians Find more posts by Wild Indians Add Wild Indians to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tad Banks
UKC Forum Member

pups

sent you a PM

Old Post 04-15-2022 12:59 AM
Tad Banks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tad Banks Click here to Send Tad Banks a Private Message Find more posts by Tad Banks Add Tad Banks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhounds102
UKC Forum Member

Pm sent

Pmd

Old Post 04-17-2022 01:19 AM
coonhounds102 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhounds102 Click here to Send coonhounds102 a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhounds102 Find more posts by coonhounds102 Add coonhounds102 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hound hunter 83
New UKC Forum Member

Pups

Do you have any males left can you send me pictures 740-649-3893 thanks

Old Post 04-19-2022 01:34 PM
hound hunter 83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hound hunter 83 Click here to Send hound hunter 83 a Private Message Find more posts by hound hunter 83 Add hound hunter 83 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wabbitdogz
New UKC Forum Member

Beagle pups

I sent a PM but did not get a reply; so I thought I'd post a question. Where in Pa are you located? Might be able to take a little trip to see your pups? Northeast Ohio!

Old Post 04-21-2022 10:04 PM
wabbitdogz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wabbitdogz Click here to Send wabbitdogz a Private Message Click Here to Email wabbitdogz Find more posts by wabbitdogz Add wabbitdogz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote