UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Nitech White's Sring River Runt x PR Blackpowder Lacy PUPS, Perf, SS, ALL PAID UP
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

Nitech White's Sring River Runt x PR Blackpowder Lacy PUPS, Perf, SS, ALL PAID UP

2 Males and 1 Female being offered for sale. Pups were born 8-27-16. UKC and PKC registered Performanced and Super Staked, ALL PAID UP. Only have to register in your name. The 3 pups available are all dark in color and no white.

This breeding was made for my own personal agenda in breeding for the no quit hard hunting, screaming loud mouth and accurate black and tans that we all love. This cross puts Grnitech Grch Davis Black Luke in both the top and bottom side of the pups as well as Yoder's Ind Luke and Kansas Junior to round it off. Not only are they bred right, they are going to be very good looking hounds as well as Lacy maintains the look of yesterdays hounds.

Pups are only $300 and I can accept credit/debit card for payment as well. Pups have been wormed regularly and are current with shots. These pups are located in Liberty, KY 42539. I can be reached at (859) 388-0530.

Last edited by bgs2009 on 10-22-2016 at 04:43 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-21-2016 07:07 PM
bgs2009 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bgs2009 Click here to Send bgs2009 a Private Message Find more posts by bgs2009 Add bgs2009 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

Sire

NITECH PR WHITE'S SPRING RIVER RUNT is owned by Mr. Orville White in GA. Although I have not to this date personally hunted with runt myself, his reputation precedes him. Still a young hound, Runt breezed to his Nite Champion Title in late 2015 with minimal hunts and made an impressive showing at the 2016 Black and Tan Days. Currently the leading Georgia CHKC black and tan and 6th in the country. For more information about Runt, feel free to reach Mr. White at (706) 767-3703.

Runt is sired by GRNTCH YODERS IND LUKE
Runt's dam is PR ROBINSONS ARK LILA

Last edited by bgs2009 on 10-22-2016 at 03:49 PM

Old Post 10-21-2016 07:25 PM
bgs2009 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bgs2009 Click here to Send bgs2009 a Private Message Find more posts by bgs2009 Add bgs2009 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

DAM

PR BLACK POWDER LACY, (Davis Black Luke x Paynes Black June)

Pedigree:

-----------------GRNITECH PR OZARKS SCREAMING BO
-------------GRCH GRNITECH PR SMITH'S BLACK HOBIE
-----------------GRNITECH CH PR GILLEY'S BLACK CINDER
----------CH GRNITECH PR BLACK BART
-----------------GRNITECH PR ROBINSON'S BLACK BANDIT
-------------NITECH CH THUNDER MTN. BRANDY
-----------------NITECH GRCH PR GEORGE'S MAGIC SUE
-----GRNITECH GRCH PR DAVIS BLACK LUKE (sire)
-----------------GRNITECH PR TENN. FIDDLER
-------------GRNITECH PR WALLACE'S BLACK MAC
-----------------PR TENNESSEE JACKIE II
----------GRNITECH PR FLIPPO'S DRIVING MISS RUBY
-----------------GRNITECH PR ROBINSON'S BLACK BANDIT
-------------GRNITECH PR PRINCE'S BLACK RACHEL
-----------------PR ROBINSON'S BLACK CILL

-----------------NITECH PR BROCK'S HOBO
-------------CH GRNITECH PR DARK HOLLOW HOBO'S HOSS
-----------------PR SMITH'S DARK HOLLOW SADIE
-----------GRNITECH PR BAUER'S KANSAS JUNIOR
-----------------WLDNITECH GRNITECH PR J & R NORTHRN BUCK II
-------------GRNITECH PR BAUER'S KANSAS JEWELL
-----------------GRNITECH GRCH PR FOX RIVER MANDY
------GRNITECH PR PAYNES BLACK JUNE (dam)
-----------------GRNITECH PR OZARKS SCREAMING BO
-------------GRNITECH PR GILLEY'S MIDNITE SPECIAL
-----------------GRNITECH CH PR GILLEY'S BLACK CINDER
-----------GRNITECH GRCH PR COULTER'S SPECIAL NIKKI
-----------------GRNITECH GRCH CYPRESS BRAKE SETUM UP ACE
-------------GRNITECH PR MASTEN'S KNOCK'EM DOWN JILL
-----------------GRNITECH PR BAUER'S KANSAS JEWELL

Last edited by bgs2009 on 10-21-2016 at 07:59 PM

Old Post 10-21-2016 07:31 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x lacy

Clay them are good looking PUPS that breeding should turn some heads GOOD JOB, you are going to get to hunt with Runt, Hoping Oct 29 with a little bit of luck, Orville.

Old Post 10-22-2016 11:03 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x lacy

folks these are good breed pups there is a list of outstanding dogs in this cross, i would like to make this cross again. they will make top hounds, after they get started i would be interested in buying one or two if they are for sale, Orville.

Old Post 10-25-2016 12:39 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Orville, that's one of the reasons I went ahead and paid them up as well. Definitely interested in keeping an eye on these young hounds as they get started.

Just wanted to mention as well I would also be interested in another Alpha collar and possibly some guns if anyone is interested in trading.

Old Post 10-28-2016 07:23 AM
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

The female has been sold so only two males are left. All the males are very active, good looking pups.

Also want to add, I will be traveling south from Kentucky to Orlando Florida on November 9th and 10th so it is possible I can deliver one of these pups along the way but I will also expect payment in full before I load the pup in my truck. I also frequent Lexington and Louisville on a weekly basis.

Very excited about this cross and getting them in the woods. So far all of these pups are going to very good homes where they will get hunted hard and given the chance to be the coondogs they are.

Old Post 10-30-2016 04:57 PM
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

Still got 2 males available as of this morning. They are dark In color and are big boned and blocky headed. Cant find a better looking and acting pups.

For the hard hunter that will give these pups a chance I will make you a good deal!!

Also a reminder I will be heading down I-75 from Kentucky to Florida on this coming Wednesday and can drop them off on my way.

Last edited by bgs2009 on 11-05-2016 at 03:07 PM

Old Post 11-05-2016 03:00 PM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x lacy

Folks these are good breed hounds, if your lacking Hunt, Mouth, Nose and tree POWER that will STAY PUT under all kinds of pressure ball on track and chop on tree this could help your hunting and breeding. Clay I may take the other 2 males my self i will let you know. I realize we are not on the top of the list about numbers but we will have coon dog that are hard to beet. See you folks at the hunts GOD BLESS.

Old Post 11-05-2016 11:38 PM
bgs2009
UKC Forum Member

They are all sold. The males went to a new home today. Thanks to everyone who got one. All pups went to hard hunting homes.

Old Post 11-06-2016 12:45 AM
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

runt x lacy

Mr Clay I know you put them pups in the right hands these pups will be what we want, looking forward to hunting with you Wed.

Old Post 11-06-2016 04:35 PM
Kenneth Tavares
Banned

I hunted with the sire of these pups last Saturday night, and if these pups are like him the will have some proud owners. Runt is a nice hound, and his owner was a pleasure to hunt with.

1/24/02---5/21/12
Manning, South Carolina
Ph. 803-840-2013
If you text this number you won’t get a response unless you include your name.

💰💰Click blue link to check us out on Facebook💰💰
👉🏼 Tavares' First Class Black & Tans 👈🏼

Tone it down guys, or they will delete another good topic...

Old Post 11-14-2016 11:07 PM
Kenneth Tavares is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kenneth Tavares Click here to Send Kenneth Tavares a Private Message Click Here to Email Kenneth Tavares Find more posts by Kenneth Tavares Add Kenneth Tavares to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote