UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > NT.CH.GR.CH IKE JR pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

NT.CH.GR.CH IKE JR pups

These pups are heavy Robinson bred.Pedigree includes Bandit,Typhon,Bo,Amos,Ike and others.Also dogs like Jet,Ace,Fox River Mandy,Jammin Jewel in the 4th and 5th generation.Performance Nominated.
205-441-3721 205-283-6694 $250
*****GRNTCHGRCH BRIGMANS BLACK BO
****GRNTCHGRCH COOPERS STORMING IKE
*****CH COOPERS ANNA BELLE
***NTCHGRCH IKE JR
*****NCGRCH ROBINSON ARK AMOS
****NTCHCH ROBINSON ARK LAURIE
*****NTCHGRCH ROBINSON ARK FRAN
PUPS
*****GRNTCHGRCH BRIGMANS BLACK BO
****GRCHGRNTCH CAJUN MONKEY
*****GRNTCHGRCH SCHENKERS SMOKIN CINDY
***CH DEEP SOUTH COOL BREEZE
***** PR RICHEYS BLACK HAWK(TYPHON x ROBINSON ARK SASSY)
**** PR RRICHEYS BLACK BONNIE
***** PR WW BLACK DIAMOND MANDY (HIDOLLAR DANCER x FOX R MANDY)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-09-2016 08:29 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gary Richey
UKC Forum Member

Nice

Danny I really like the way they are bred, wouldn't mind trying one of those myself. How many do you have?

Old Post 10-11-2016 03:31 AM
Gary Richey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gary Richey Click here to Send Gary Richey a Private Message Find more posts by Gary Richey Add Gary Richey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

I have some nice males.Call me when you get a chance.I will try to post some pics if I can figure out how to do it.Was thinking of you yesterday.

Old Post 10-11-2016 04:57 AM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

Will you text me a pic of the males you have for sale. I know a guy that is looking for a pup for him and his daughter to start coon hunting. 256-283-5229. Have a blessed day.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 10-11-2016 09:43 PM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

I sure will.I hope you guys are doing well.

Old Post 10-11-2016 11:53 PM
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

All doing good. That lilly female we got from you is going to be nice. She has a big loud mouth.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 10-12-2016 12:40 AM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

These pups are looking great.I'll try to post some pics later

Old Post 10-21-2016 11:05 PM
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by Danny Fancher on 10-24-2016 at 01:48 AM

Old Post 10-24-2016 01:39 AM
Michael long
UKC Forum Member

Niiice

TWISTER " Slim x Cloudy "

Old Post 11-02-2016 03:49 AM
Michael long is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Michael long Click here to Send Michael long a Private Message Click Here to Email Michael long Find more posts by Michael long Add Michael long to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Thanks to those who bought pups.Jr earned two HTX passes in the last two weeks.Proving you don't have to hunt an ugly dog to tree a coon.Jr has bench show wins at Black and Tan Days,Winter Classic,and Autumn Oaks.

Old Post 11-15-2016 09:33 PM