UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > The post to cover it all
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wjoey
Banned

The post to cover it all

Hello I just started coon hunting and I wondered what to worm my dog with so I read on here to use ivomec well once I used it my dog lost all his hair and started missing coons so I took him to the vet , the vet said lets check his thyroid as he reads this forum too and said yep its low . give him 8 pills a day so I did that , now I am breeding him to his sister as I read on here that that is not inbreeding but selective breeding , His sister is 99.9% accurate until I bred her and she got fleas so I got one of those flea pills that yall talk about and put cedar shavings in her dog house , and dang it she started missing too so I took her to the vet and he said lets check her thyroid , Yep 5 pills a day for her and bam she started treeing opossums so I started using the methods on here and nothing worked I even sent some wild guy some of my $ to figure her out he said . he gave me some secret things to do but she will not tree at all now but thats ok she has not treed a opossum and my pups out of her and her brother are now almost a year old , they constantly bark so I used one of those bark collars but it just made them worse so I ordered one of those Alpha systems and use it , wow its great but it allways has a red line across the screen and a pointer going somewhere , These pups are bang up they allways get treed in the biggest of trees so I got on here and read about who had the brightest light and could not make heads or tails of it so I ordered one of each and I cant tell either but Im still not finding there coons and I know they have them . And when I shoot up in the tree they all run off and run another racoon for a few hours just burning it up till it climbs a big tree I cant see up , when I go to catch them I have to be careful as they will bite me for some strange reason maybe the dog feed im using is not filling them up so I bought 4 different kinds and mix them up only thing is they all poop at the gate but I figured that out just dump the feed over the top and I dont have to go in and steep in it , I asked my vet about the pups needing thyroid medicine and he said no as long as im happy he is happy with them just like the good ole days when I was a kid I entered my first hunt last week with the father of the pups and he must have something wrong as I could only get 4 strike the other dogs were striking coons as soon as we cut loose and my dog would tree first but would be off the tree just standing there looking scared a fellow who was all wired up and eating coated. Donuts said he must be mean and got ran off by his buddies puppy trainer

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Last edited by wjoey on 10-19-2018 at 02:40 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:47 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Joe Wilbanks

Now, I see why you tried so hard to buy WILLY. LMAOF. Dave

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:08 AM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

Re: Joe Wilbanks

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
Now, I see why you tried so hard to buy WILLY. LMAOF. Dave
way too much time on my hands DAve 😂😂😂

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 10-19-2018 11:41 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

AI your stud dog and sell the pups for $ 1,000 a piece. LOL Great post

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-19-2018 12:17 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Joe if you don’t mind me saying, you left out.
Lipper
Rattler
The All Gr that destroyed the walker breed
The old blood that will save it, LMBO on that one
And last but definitely not the least “The Back In The Day Info”
Now only make statements No question And You have the perfect Coon Hunting info site.

Have a great day.

Old Post 10-19-2018 12:51 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Post like these make me think of my ol stud, THE MEATHEAD!!! Lots of old school, big $$$ earners in this pedigree!!

read it and weep boys!!!!!!! get on the the wagon or get passed by it!!

******GRNITECH HOUSES LIPPER
***SNOOP DOG
******LASSIE

SKOOBY-DOO(sire)

******GRNITECH RAT ATTACK
***OLD YELLER
******ONE OF MICHAEL VICKS PITS

*$*$*MEAT-HEAD*$*$*

******BEETHOVEN
***BENJI
******WRLDCH INSANE JANE

TOTO(dam)

******GRNITECH STYLSIH HICKORY NUT HARRY
***GRNITECH STYLSIH HICKORY NUT HARRY
******GRNITECH STYLSIH HICKORY NUT HARRY

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

GRNITECH ST. JOHN'S STYLISH REX
(Ol south stylish Rebel X Janey)

GRNITECH' AFTER DARK'S JAN-IT
(Sweat It X Janey)

DUAL GRNITE' LONETREE LEGEND (R.I.P.)
(Noct. Style X Southern Sky)

GRNITECH' STYLISH LITTLE PEG(R.I.P.)
(Trackman X Browns Little Peg)

GRNITECH 'PR' JANEY'S GOTTA GUN
(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

NITECH ‘PR’ REBELS STYLISH MOJA
(Ol Souths Stylish Rebel X Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

NITECH' SEVEN MILE SLOOPY(R.I.P.)
(Skipper x Big time Trixie)

Proud UNION JOURNEYMAN LINEMAN
https://i.postimg.cc/654pWfzm/IMG-1920.png
I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:17 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I demand an investigation !! That dog is an xbreed it's real name is wambo !!

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:44 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

LAWD HAVE MERCY!!!!Did ya draw any semen off "him" even though he looks like a she?

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:45 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Yall missed the whole point, he actually called us meat-heads LOL, but that dog got good feet.

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:49 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tar there's your outcross even though it's a little tight on the bottom side. Only problem on the top side is Rat Attack don't really need any pit blood to stay treed. Always wanted to see Snoop Dogs pedigree.

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:50 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
Tar there's your outcross even though it's a little tight on the bottom side. Only problem on the top side is Rat Attack don't really need any pit blood to stay treed. Always wanted to see Snoop Dogs pedigree.

All those dogs up north got lots of hair must be from keeping them in the house shampooing them all summer letting them watch animal kingdom on tv lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2018 01:56 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

Tar if it works that way how come so many of those eastern Tennessee dogs come red? Haha and Tim thinks he got called a stud dog. Thats funny cause I can remember those days myself.

Old Post 10-19-2018 02:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Can you call someone, "Stud Dog", on this forum without getting banned? Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Old Post 10-19-2018 02:36 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

You better look at that picture again it ain't got no floaters lol.

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2018 02:40 PM
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

It's gotta be a good thing. "Thinks" is not definate. Don't go twisting things around again. I "thinks" part of the problem might lie with all those nuclear plants in the TVA.
Smile Richard. Surely you can't be that thin skinned and still be Tars buddy. Have a great day and a safe trip to Va.

Old Post 10-19-2018 02:49 PM
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Tar, a lot of people don't know this but Lipper was direct out of a Top Alaskan sled dog, that's where the long hair coming from.

And the reason you don't see any plumbing on this fine animal is cause he breeds via Bluetooth, it's coming out soon. The Garmin Bluetooth breeder 2000!!

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

(Sweat It X Janey)

(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:29 PM
jkidd1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkidd1 Click here to Send jkidd1 a Private Message Click Here to Email jkidd1 Find more posts by jkidd1 Add jkidd1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkidd1
UKC Forum Member

Richard, if you'll turn on your Bluetooth on ur phone I can send u a breeding if you like to try it on one of the red females. Just don't have the phone up to your ear when the message comes through 😂😂.

JEREMY KIDD
765-520-1552

*females*
GRNITECH' JR'S JANEY
(Xjr X Insane Jane)

(Sweat It X Janey)

(Wild Card X Jr's Janey)

AFTER DARK’S PURDY PENNY
(Big $$ X Janit)

I.B.E.W. LOCAL 1393

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:34 PM
yadkintar
Banned

Several of us know what lipper was out of lol. And there was some long haired yellow eyed ones of uhhhh him too !!

Tar

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:38 PM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

One was called lassie.

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:48 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I heard that they bred Lipper to an Irish Setter and that is where the Redbones came from. And Mr River, you should see how long the whiskers are on our catfish. They have big signs at the boat ramps saying not to eat the catfish if they glow in the dark.
And I have seen plenty of green teeth but I don't think that I have ever seen a Bluetooth.

Old Post 10-19-2018 03:53 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

And don't forget la200 for any other problems they have not covered in article

Old Post 10-19-2018 04:45 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

That is one good looking hound looks like some of the extra trashy depression era sportsmen hounds my Grandpa and Great Uncle hunted. Sadly she self identifies as a stud dog even though she has the wrong equipment. LOL

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 10-20-2018 12:50 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote