UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > OMCBA 9 month old brindle male
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tidewater
UKC Forum Member

OMCBA 9 month old brindle male

I have decided to sell my cur. I thought I would want to get into squirrel hunting with a dog but I have decided to just stick to rabbit hunting. This is a nice pup. I have had him since he was 8 weeks old. He is really well built and is super friendly. I do not consider him started. I have taken him to the woods about six times in the past two months for walks and he loves it. Just easy walks for him to get used to the woods and riding in the truck. He will be the perfect age to put in the woods this fall. There is nothing wrong with him, I am just not going to squirrel hunt. He comes from Mt State Kennels and seems to be well bred. I have his puppy papers and he can be registered in your name. I am located in central Maryland. I would like to get the $250 I paid for him. Feel free to text me or call. If I don't answer just leave a message and I'll call you right back. 443-546-6396

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-23-2016 05:02 AM
tidewater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tidewater Click here to Send tidewater a Private Message Click Here to Email tidewater Find more posts by tidewater Add tidewater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tidewater
UKC Forum Member

Might be interested in trading on something as well. Nothing that eats unless it's a rabbit dog.

Old Post 07-23-2016 05:08 AM
tidewater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tidewater Click here to Send tidewater a Private Message Click Here to Email tidewater Find more posts by tidewater Add tidewater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tidewater
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 07-27-2016 03:03 AM
tidewater
UKC Forum Member

Make an offer. I hate to see him just sitting around. I will be traveling through the WV panhandle and down 81 on Saturday if that helps anyone.

Old Post 07-28-2016 02:24 PM
tidewater
UKC Forum Member

***SOLD***

Old Post 08-07-2016 02:13 AM