UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Democrat Obsession
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Democrat Obsession

Has anyone on here ever stopped and wondered why the Democrats are So obsessed with impeaching Donald Trump? I have many times and I keep coming back to the same conclusion no matter what way I spin it. I'd like to hear y'alls opinions. I mean, all the good things Trump has done and they are still in Impeachment mode. I have my opinion. I just want to hear from others. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:
"PR"High Lonesome Hannah. Nt.Ch. Hardtime Miss Kitty's Cat

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2020 04:31 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

He is not in lockstep with typical politicians.
Not a career politician .
not RINO like Bushes
owed no favors so gives none
not a one world order believer
won't cowtow to democrat PIGlosi

he is against everything the demoRATS want like.
free for all immigration
free for all everything to lazy SOB's and let those working pay more taxes on give aways
take away our right of owning guns
BIGGEST REASON THEY HAVE NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT HIM so they got to stain him. keep churning up allegations to make him look bad before next election

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-16-2020 07:28 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

bender

I agree 100% on all those things, but I think there is more to it than that. I'd like to have a few more opinions before I say what I think. Thanks for your input. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2020 08:01 PM
robgregory is offline Click Here to See the Profile for robgregory Click here to Send robgregory a Private Message Find more posts by robgregory Add robgregory to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Who controls the world?
Who controls the banks?
Who controls the government?
Who controls the people?
Who controls the community organizers?
Who controls the MSM?
Who controls social media?
Who controls the narrative?
Have you looked at their family connections?
Why do they need to destroy family, religion, values, borders, Bill of Rights, ect?
How do they control the politicians?
Blackmail, Bribes?
Who was elected by we the people as an outsider but enough connection to know of their corruption?
DJT

FOLLOW THE MONEY....
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE!

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 01-16-2020 at 08:25 PM

Old Post 01-16-2020 08:23 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Remember we are talking about people who were voted into office by people who spent weeks and months in safe places crying, hiding and having mother tend to their dirty bottoms. They have the sheep thinking they are heros

Old Post 01-16-2020 09:19 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

Chey and sleepy

I agree with all that the 2 of you have said. But it seems to me that after that collusion bullcrap was over with, they have gone into overdrive with this Ukrainian crap. I honestly believe that our President had stumbled on to something corrupt in Ukraine and he was trying to draw them out of their holes by holding up the millions of dollars. When that happened, the Dems caught wind of it quick.I think that Ambassador Yovanovich is just as corrupt as the rest of the Dems. In a nutshell, I think Trump or someone may have stumbled on a lot Democratic fingerprints in the jelly jar. I may be wrong, but it seems like the time lines connect pretty close. Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2020 10:18 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Rob, to your point, I suspect some Republicans had their hands in the Ukraine cookie jar.

Old Post 01-16-2020 10:28 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
robgregory
UKC Forum Member

sleepy

that could be very true as well. I know for sure that there are crooked Republicans too. And they should be dealt with in the same manner. But, I don't see any trying to bend over backwards to eliminate Trump. Donald said while he was campaigning for Office that he was gonna drain the swamp. And I believe every word. Especially since he has outdone himself on every other thing he campaigned on. I just do not see what was wrong with him holding up millions of our tax dollars.Joe Biden and his son are chin deep in a pile of crap in my opinion. I mean, if he isn't guilty,then why is he and the rest of his Democratic cronies making such a big deal of it? Rob

home#- 540-925-4437
cell#-757-339-3454
Home of:

Old Post 01-16-2020 11:23 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They have devoted their whole lives to being "politicians". That is all that they know. They simply cannot stand the fact that a non politician got elected instead of their career politician. It wrecked their whole world
And then after getting elected, he refused to bow down to the whole political agenda. He stands up for what he thinks is right and refuses to compromise. He refuses to be "polically correct". They can't stand it. He goes against everything that they believe in. An anti-government man is the leader of our government. How can that be?

Old Post 01-17-2020 01:48 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Their obsession is the goal of destroying anyone who dares to defy them , It ain't that hard to understand. S/FI!

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 01-17-2020 02:10 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Who controls the world?
Who controls the banks?
Who controls the government?
Who controls the people?
Who controls the community organizers?
Who controls the MSM?
Who controls social media?
Who controls the narrative?
Have you looked at their family connections?
Why do they need to destroy family, religion, values, borders, Bill of Rights, ect?
How do they control the politicians?
Blackmail, Bribes?
Who was elected by we the people as an outsider but enough connection to know of their corruption?
DJT

FOLLOW THE MONEY....
THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE!

A BIG MONEY TRAIL WILL GO TO GEORGE SOROS

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-17-2020 03:33 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Ephesians 6:12_King James Version (KJV)

12_For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE

RIP
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 01-17-2020 09:50 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

quote:

12_For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

ABSOLUTELY THE TRUTH

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 01-17-2020 11:46 AM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbpro56
UKC Forum Member

Donald Trump wasn't part of the good ol boy system! No lobbyists could pay him money to pass any of their get richer bills. Our politicians aren't supposed to become multimillionaires on the salaries they're being paid! How does that happen? The GOP career politicians are just as corrupt as the Democrats.

Bruce Profitt

Old Post 01-17-2020 04:00 PM
dbpro56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbpro56 Click here to Send dbpro56 a Private Message Click Here to Email dbpro56 Find more posts by dbpro56 Add dbpro56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adams, Harold
UKC Forum Member

The Ukraine ordeal just shed light on the whole government and how they all become millionaires. I figured it was mostly lobbyist monies a little insider trading but about 10 minutes of listening to the quid pro Joe ordeal. I completely understand ... A billion + dollars of foreign aid makes several millionaires!!!!

Last edited by Adams, Harold on 01-17-2020 at 07:22 PM

Old Post 01-17-2020 07:18 PM
Adams, Harold is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adams, Harold Click here to Send Adams, Harold a Private Message Click Here to Email Adams, Harold Find more posts by Adams, Harold Add Adams, Harold to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Adams, Harold
The Ukraine ordeal just shed light on the whole government and how they all become millionaires. I figured it was mostly lobbyist monies a little insider trading but about 10 minutes of listening to the quid pro Joe ordeal. I completely understand ... A billion + dollars of foreign aid makes several millionaires!!!!

Now you've caught on!
What percentage of monies we give to foreign countries is tracked on how and where it is spent? There is a huge money laundering scheme going on nearly worldwide. Non-profits, family ties and even through book deals 😉.

"TEAM MAFIA"

RIP

Old Post 01-17-2020 09:25 PM
Preacher Tom
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Jen you nailed it or should I say God's word nailed it.

Old Post 01-18-2020 04:01 PM
Preacher Tom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Preacher Tom Click here to Send Preacher Tom a Private Message Click Here to Email Preacher Tom Find more posts by Preacher Tom Add Preacher Tom to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

watch lying Piglosi and Bonehead Biden then and now

https://www.ourpatriot.com/hypocrit...peaching-trump/

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-22-2020 at 04:02 PM

Old Post 01-22-2020 03:48 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

Lol

They know he won't be beat by any of the high taxing,gun taking idiots in 2020

Dem's already said if they don't get Trump impeached this time,they plan to try it again with something else 'they just discovered'

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-22-2020 05:20 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rrekab
UKC Forum Member

What's scary is the democrat nominee will most likely receive a minimum 48% of the popular vote in 2020. I'm afraid the "good times" will be short lived in the United States if something doesn't change.

Old Post 01-25-2020 01:10 AM
rrekab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rrekab Click here to Send rrekab a Private Message Click Here to Email rrekab Find more posts by rrekab Add rrekab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rrekab
UKC Forum Member

What's scary is the democrat nominee will most likely receive a minimum 48% of the popular vote in 2020. I'm afraid the "good times" will be short lived in the United States if something doesn't change.

Old Post 01-25-2020 01:10 AM
rrekab is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rrekab Click here to Send rrekab a Private Message Click Here to Email rrekab Find more posts by rrekab Add rrekab to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

https://youtu.be/x6B3iIeIEgg

how the wormy dems opinions change. what a bunch of lying
look at how they argue against exactly what they do now

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-25-2020 at 02:51 AM

Old Post 01-25-2020 02:49 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

i watched most of the dems side they really made it sound bad with the text @ veidos but this moroning trumps lawyers realy made them look like the corupt people they are imo with the stuff they brought up what will they try next don't think this impeachment thing is going to work for them

Old Post 01-26-2020 02:05 AM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote