UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Who gonna have pups for sale at Walker days?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Good ol boy
UKC Forum Member

Who gonna have pups for sale at Walker days?

Who all bringing pups to sell at walker days?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-18-2018 11:52 PM
Good ol boy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Good ol boy Click here to Send Good ol boy a Private Message Find more posts by Good ol boy Add Good ol boy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ben boggs
New UKC Forum Member

sorry I didnt see this. I have a 9 mo old pup full registered for sale. She is a female out of GrNtCh Wilds Insane Jive. She is not started and has no bad habits. However, I just got home with her from Walker Days. I am in Southern Ohio if you are interested. Thx!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-23-2018 01:04 AM
ben boggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ben boggs Click here to Send ben boggs a Private Message Click Here to Email ben boggs Find more posts by ben boggs Add ben boggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote