UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > House lawyer
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

House lawyer

Is there any houses lawyer breed studs left?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2018 05:52 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

Abshires in va. might have as close asyou can get with their house rebel sons, I have one son of rebel and last time I heard jeff duvall had a son of rebel also.

duvall or abshires might know of,if theres anything closer still alive .

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 04-16-2018 01:47 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Lawyer

Doug said he wasn’t breeding rage any more he was my first choice. I’m going to cross her to a semen dog off of wagers stylish Lipper and a fighting side female next week it should make a good cross she’s off of machine gun Casey and a wagers Lipper female

Old Post 04-16-2018 05:03 PM
northga. mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for northga. mike Click here to Send northga. mike a Private Message Click Here to Email northga. mike Find more posts by northga. mike Add northga. mike to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
johnny reb
UKC Forum Member

Is there semen of wagers stylish kipper?

Old Post 04-16-2018 06:55 PM
johnny reb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for johnny reb Click here to Send johnny reb a Private Message Click Here to Email johnny reb Find more posts by johnny reb Add johnny reb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
northga. mike
UKC Forum Member

Yep

Yes but it’s weak Ron used 40 straws to get 4 pups only one male survived. I don’t think he will sell any it

Old Post 04-16-2018 07:43 PM