UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Big Country Blueticks
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

BLUETICK DAYS 2017

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE KIND WORDS REGARDING OUR RECENT SUCCESS WITH OUR DOGS. I HATED THAT I DIDN'T GET TO ATTEND BLUETICK DAYS WITH STEVE AND CHRIS BECAUSE IT CERTAINLY SOUNDS LIKE I MISSED A GREAT TIME. THANKS TO BBOA AND THE BELLVUE CLUB FOR PUTTING ON SUCH A NICE HUNT. BIG THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE SCENES WORKING HARD TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN. I ALSO WANT TO THANK CHRIS AND STEVE FOR THEIR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION. I REALIZED IN ORDER TO GIVE THIS DOG THE OPPORTUNITY HE DESERVED TO COMPETE THAT I WAS GOING TO NEED HELP AND THESE GUYS HAVE STEPPED UP. I'D BE DIVORCED, JOBLESS, AND BROKE IF I TRIED TO PUT THIS DOG ON THE ROAD SOMEWHERE EVERY WEEKEND LIKE HE DESERVES. I COULDN'T ASK FOR TWO BETTER GUYS TO BE PARTNERS ON A DOG. GREAT HOUNDSMAN AND GREAT FRIENDS. THANKS!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2017 03:25 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

2017 BLUETICK DAYS KING OF HUNT
'BIG COUNTRY'

'LOTSAGRIT JAZZ'

Old Post 05-22-2017 03:37 PM
DWALSTON is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DWALSTON Click here to Send DWALSTON a Private Message Click Here to Email DWALSTON Find more posts by DWALSTON Add DWALSTON to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

Re: PEDIGREE

-------------------------------GrNiteCh Quail Creek Jet
-----------------GRNITECH FLURRY'S HANKS CREEK BLUE JET (mate to NiteCh Smiths Vader that you see in lots of Casey pedigrees)
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Goodtime Blue Juice
-----------GRNITECH GRCH BYNOG & MCDONALD'S HAT CR. D-CON
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Slife's Rambo
----------------NITECH MCDONALD'S HAT CREEK BLUE SADIE (younger sister to Rambo II)
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Smiley's Misti Blue
------GRNITECH SHELTON'S COTTON OXY
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Slife's Rambo
----------------GRNITECH SMILEY'S BLUE LEVI (Littermate to Rambo II)
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Smiley's Misti Blue
-----------GRNITECH GRCH SHELTON'S TALLY HO
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Frog Creek Whitey
------------- ---GRNITECH GRCH SHELTONS LITTLE BIT OF BLUE SKY
-------------------------------GrNiteCh Hat Creek Little Bit (only Blue female to ever make Platinum Ch in $KC--she was Rambo II X Heather)

I am proud of what Bimbo has accomplished. Several years of breeding went into that pedigree by myself, Robert Shelton, Lonnie Smiley, and several others. Not taking ANYTHING away from his top side, which is super nice as well. I just didn't have anything to do with the crosses on the top side. The Bocephus dog has made his mark and I'm sure will continue to do so for several more years. With the way Bimbo is bred, I think he might be the one to carry the torch after Bocephus and Blue are gone. I absolutely do not blame these guys for not wanting to live breed this dog. If he was mine, I wouldn't either! Keep his head straight and go win some prizes!!!

Last edited by hat creek mac on 02-02-2021 at 06:38 PM

Old Post 05-22-2017 04:36 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

THANKS RITCHIE FOR GIVING A LITTLE INSIGHT ON THE BREEDING BEHIND HIS MOTHER. I KNOW IT HAS A LOT OF VALUE AND MEANING TO YOU IN A LOT OF WAYS. YOU ALSO KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT WHEN YOU GET IN A GROOVE AND THINGS START CLICKING THAT ITS TO RISKY TO TAKE A CHANCE AND GET HIM MENTALLY SIDETRACKED. WE ARE CURRENTLY DISCUSSING SOME DIFFERENT OPTIONS FOR THE GUYS WHO HAVE INQUIRED ABOUT BREEDING THEIR FEMALES ARTIFICIALLY. I WAN'T TO MAKE IT AS AFFORDABLE AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT LOSING MONEY FOR THE PEOPLE INTERESTED. KNOWING THAT ITS A FEW YEAR PROCESS TO REALLY SEE RESULTS WE WOULD LIKE TO GET A FEW MORE LITTERS ON THE GROUND NOW VS LATER.

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:01 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Congratulations!

Way to go Donny, Chris, Steve, & Bimbo! Another pretty darned good weekend, different KC, same result!

You are all in that groove, keep it rolling!

Wishing you gentlemen & your hound continued success!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Nt Ch Becky’s Midnite Blue Hank - R.I.P. Old Boy, thank you for the memories

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:10 PM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lostcreekhounds
UKC Forum Member

congrats

The bo x oxy cross was a very high percentage cross. how many wins towards grand does bimbo have now

Grnitech H&H Wild Blue Sue

Nitech Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Rambo

CH Grand Nite Champion Lost Creeks Blue Moon shine

CH Grnite champion Lost Creeks Tree Slammin Hoss
( 3 first places-BBOA Zone 1 king of the hunt)

Nitech lost creeks tree slammin mator

Old Post 05-22-2017 05:59 PM
lostcreekhounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lostcreekhounds Click here to Send lostcreekhounds a Private Message Find more posts by lostcreekhounds Add lostcreekhounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Good Job Team Big Country Blueticks!!!

Sounds like you guys cleaned house with those two power houses. Seeing the two pictures above of Big Country and Jazz hits me deep a little harder today knowing my 6month old male pup out of those two got wacked in the road on May 8th. Hopefully there is a second cross in the near future to replace my little buddy.

Chris, that little female is looking good. I see she's got some more hardware to put up for display. Those are quite the scores to pull in consistent. You must have her dialed right in. In addition to your hardwork and training, I give credit to the men before you and me that helped build her pedigree. Folks that put in the labor like you are now, building and continuing a foundation for future world beaters. There is one man in particular that has had a hand in the mix, Mr. Steve Burkholder. As you can see in the picture below, Steve in his younger years had a large hand in the success of Jazz's grandmother in the UKC circuit. I met Steve for the first, and so far to this day the only time when I was 12 years old on a road trip to buy Jazz's mother Jewell. And now 12 years later Steve is putting in a hand with Jazz's success.

Congrats Team Big Country Blueticks!

(2004 National Grand Nite Champion GRNITECH Wild N Blue Lou)

(NITECH PR Lotsagrit Wild N Blue Jazz)

Senior Division 1st Place Thursday 850+
NITECH 2nd Place Saturday 900+

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Last edited by Nick Jennings on 05-22-2017 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 05-22-2017 06:00 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

congrats on the wins you have piled up.
How does Bimbo open on the ground?
Are you getting any pups out of him anytime?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 05-22-2017 07:32 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Big Country

Thanks Dave for asking about how he performs. He is a heads up type track dog that covers as much ground as he needs to to find a track and can get there quick. He opens when he hits a track and drifts out without a lot of mouth. He never opens in the same place twice. Most tracks this time of year it is rare to hear more than a half dozen track barks.

Old Post 05-22-2017 08:06 PM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

Thank you he sounds like the type of dog I'm looking for, will you be having any pups out of him or know of any females out of him?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 05-23-2017 12:26 AM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

I just sold a 6 month old female out of him. We are not live breeding him because we are campaigning him right now. We have some straws in storage and are working out details for additional collections. We will keep you posted.

Old Post 05-23-2017 02:15 AM
Rowdy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rowdy Click here to Send Rowdy a Private Message Click Here to Email Rowdy Find more posts by Rowdy Add Rowdy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
krocket
UKC Forum Member

GREAT HUNTING WITH YOU GUYS THURSDAY NITE IT WAS FUN FOR SURE YOU HAVE A SUPER NICE FEMALE AND CONGRADS ON THE WINS

Old Post 05-23-2017 06:28 AM
krocket is offline Click Here to See the Profile for krocket Click here to Send krocket a Private Message Find more posts by krocket Add krocket to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rowdy
UKC Forum Member

Steve and Big Country ROLLIN

Steve has Big Country dialed in and on greased rails at the $KC Black and Tan Days. Out of six casts they have stacked up 4 cast wins and 2 final fours.

Old Post 05-26-2017 07:11 AM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Steve and Big Country ROLLIN

quote:
Originally posted by Rowdy
Steve has Big Country dialed in and on greased rails at the $KC Black and Tan Days. Out of six casts they have stacked up 4 cast wins and 2 final fours.

Awesome to hear! Keep it rolling!

Gone but not forgotten:
Nt Ch Fanny's Midnite Blue Annie - aka Sodie Pop R.I.P. - I will miss you old girl

Gr Nt Ch S&E's Midnite Lite Blue Snow (Co-Owned with my good friend Harry Eidenier) - We had a blast following you ole girl!

Old Post 05-26-2017 07:24 AM
Vic Stoll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vic Stoll Click here to Send Vic Stoll a Private Message Find more posts by Vic Stoll Add Vic Stoll to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mills_xc
UKC Forum Member

Congrats and Good luck the rest of the week up there at B&T days

Old Post 05-26-2017 02:46 PM
mills_xc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mills_xc Click here to Send mills_xc a Private Message Click Here to Email mills_xc Find more posts by mills_xc Add mills_xc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!
mills_xc I have noticed your recent success with Allie Girl.. Good Luck with her the rest of the year, she must certainly be a good one.

Old Post 05-26-2017 06:24 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Congrats

To the Big Country crew. Another final 4 & top score last night. He's really clicking this last month. Good hound & handler is what it takes to win consistantly. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 05-27-2017 05:01 PM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark V.
UKC Forum Member

big country in putting on a show!!!

Old Post 05-27-2017 08:04 PM
Mark V. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark V. Click here to Send Mark V. a Private Message Click Here to Email Mark V. Find more posts by Mark V. Add Mark V. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

THIS HOUND LOOKS TO BE ROCKING IT!! WINNING IS SO FUN!! CONGRATS TO ALL INVOLVED

2018 2ND PLACE BREED WINNER PKC
2019 ILLINOIS STATE CHAMPION
2019 AUTUMN OAKS GRAND 16
2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATL GRNITECH OF BREED
2019 ZONE 3 HIGH SCORING DOG
2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2019 PURINA NATIONALS BREED WINNER.
2019 FALL ROUND UP KING OF THE HUNT.
2019 ERCHA PKC PRO HUNT TOP 4
2020 WINTER CLASSIC SAT. 4TH PLACE CHAMPION DIVISION
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS INVITATIONAL HUNT WINNER
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
2021 invitational hunt winner
2021 natl bluetick days 9th place RQE winner
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
PR Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee[dual grand penny x grnitech krypt]
nitech Stebers Big Ole Slick
NITECH STEBERS MIGHTY LONESOME 3 AKA CASH[7 wins towards grnitech
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Mighty Blue Patsy
Stebers Ole Blue Betty
Stebers Lil Blue Krayzee II
AND SEVERAL YOUNG ONES IN THE MIX

Old Post 06-02-2017 01:00 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

THIS HOUND LOOKS TO BE ROCKING IT!! WINNING IS SO FUN!! CONGRATS TO ALL INVOLVED

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
2020 NATIONAL BLUETICK DAYS DOUBLE CAST WINNER 3RD PLACE GRNITECH FRI AND 4TH PLACE GRNITECH SAT
2020 Natl english days high scoring dog overall fri 1rst place grnitech sat 3rd place grnitech.
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 06-02-2017 01:00 PM
steeb_63 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steeb_63 Click here to Send steeb_63 a Private Message Click Here to Email steeb_63 Find more posts by steeb_63 Add steeb_63 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys!

Steve and Big Country really had a good month. Our goal was to lock down a truck ticket and it looks like it possibly worked out for us. Also putting Country at the top of the breed race and climbing up the state standings at the same time. Steve is in the process of finishing up some work for this week, and will be headed to Hillsboro, OH for the last night of qualifying for the CHKC little world hunt. Hopefully the winning streak will continue!

Last edited by DWALSTON on 06-02-2017 at 06:06 PM

Old Post 06-02-2017 03:52 PM
Vic Stoll
UKC Forum Member

Re: Thanks guys!

quote:
Originally posted by DWALSTON
Steve is in the process of finishing up some work for this week, and will be headed to Hillsboro, OH for the last night of qualifying for the CHKC little world hunt. Hopefully the winning streak will continue!

Best of luck tonight! If time allows, I may try to swing by Hillsboro tonight, lay eyes on Country, & say hello to Steve.

Gone but not forgotten:

Old Post 06-02-2017 04:42 PM
DWALSTON
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Stoll

You should definitely try and get down there and check him out. I encourage anyone who has interest in what this hound has to offer to try and see it first hand. Regardless if he is located at Steve's, Chris's, or at my house we are more than happy to show him anytime to anyone.
Vic, you can contact me at 812-240-6892 if you decide to go and I can put you in touch with Steve. If he does not have other company you could more than likely go along. Thanks!

Last edited by DWALSTON on 06-02-2017 at 06:09 PM

Old Post 06-02-2017 06:05 PM
Hogan
UKC Forum Member

Jazz

Hunted with jazz at bluetick days definitely a top female! Was very impressed with her!

Blueticks

CGRCH GRWCH(4) GRNITECH(3) GRFCHHOF GRCHHOF'PR'Hogan's Ruby HTX4(HankxJazz)
1st Ever GRFCHHOF!
2020 Autumn Oaks National Grandnite Champion Bluetick, Grand 16 Finalist and BBOA & BBCHA High scoring bluetick female.
High scoring bluetick 2020 NRCA Days
FCH GRWCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Sadie(HankxJazz)
FCH CH GRWCH'PR'Hogan's Bo (HankxJazz)
NITECH CCH WCH GRFCH GRCH(4)'PR'Hogan's Naughty (SidxWhiskey)
GRFCH WCH CGRCH GRNITECH GRCHHOF'Psyco Blu Spyder HTX(SidxWhiskey)
NITECH GRFCH(3) GRWCH GRCH(2)'PR'Hogan's Willy HTX (LincolnxDiva)
GRNITECH GRFCH(2) GRWCHHOF GRCH(3)'PR'Hogan's Kujo HTX (YodelerxJazz)
WCH CCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Gemba (YodelerxJazz)
GRWCH GRFCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Curly HTX(PiazonxHoneyBee)
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH(3)'PR'Hogan's Trouble (KujoxNaughty)
CH'PR'Hogan's Zeus (CashxSophie)
CH'PR'Hogan's Sam (WillyxNaughty)
CH'PR'Hogan's Maize (WillyxNaughty)
'PR'Hogan's Sage (WillyxNaughty)

Holstein-

GRFCH(3) GRWCH GRCH(2)'PR'Hogan's Mouse (TjxHolly)
FCH WCH CH'PR'Hogan's Jt (TjxHolly)

Gone but not forgotten.
GRWCH GRNITECH GRCH'PR'Hogans Jazz HTX2 (MosexGrace)
GRNITECH GRFCH GRCH GRWCH'PR'Hogans Jimbo (HankxJazz)- Youngest Quad of any breed
WCH GRCH'PR'Hogan's Patches HTX (YodelerxJazz)
GRFCH(4)GRWCH(4)GRCH(4)'PR'Hogan's TJ
NITECH GRFCH GRWCH GRCH'PR' Hogan's Ticket HTX
GRFCH GRWCH GRCH'PR'Hogans Timber (LincolnxDiva)
'PR'Hogans Dixie
GRCH 'PR' Hogans Boomer (WallyxWeaver)
CH'PR'Hogans Dot(LeadxSister)
WCH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' KG Acres BIG Wally(TimberxSugar)

Old Post 06-02-2017 07:01 PM
Hogan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hogan Click here to Send Hogan a Private Message Click Here to Email Hogan Find more posts by Hogan Add Hogan to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steeb_63
UKC Forum Member

SURE MAKES ME WANNA GET AFTER IT AGAIN, SOON AS THE WORK LOAD SLOWS DOWN I WILL TRY TO CRAWL FORWARD AGAIN

2019 WORLD CH TOP 100
2020 WORLD QUALIIFIED
T0C Top 64 winner

ALSO HOME OF
Stebers Mighty Blue Bell
Stebers 5 Gen
Stebers Pure Country
Stebers Shining Diamond
Stebers Lonesome Sue
Stebers Ole Blue Betty

Old Post 06-02-2017 07:48 PM