UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Ntch Medleys Hardwood Lockbox
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

ideos sent out on east texas's female

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-25-2015 09:17 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

I dont know how I can text it to someone if anyone that wants to post for me..

PR BACON CREEK NO JOKE MOJO

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 01-25-2015 09:20 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chayes
UKC Forum Member

lockbox

Can someone post a picture of him?

Old Post 01-25-2015 09:35 PM
chayes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chayes Click here to Send chayes a Private Message Find more posts by chayes Add chayes to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Lockbox

Btt

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 02-05-2015 09:08 PM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

trying to get one on here...im not the best

you can go to the treeing walker foundation website and see it there.
MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD LOCK BOX
finleyriverchief on Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:33 am

.In the From The Foundation Came Section we posted a stud ad on

NITE CHAMPION MEDLEY'S HARDWOOD LOCK BOX

http://finleyriverchief.forumotion....dwood-lock-box.

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!

Old Post 02-05-2015 10:27 PM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

it worked...click on that website

and it will show you an ad on him.

Old Post 02-05-2015 10:28 PM
Jasperdog6
UKC Forum Member

Box

I am breeding my female out of box to my dads Mr. Clean male when she comes in. His dog won the NYS hunt this past fall and is a COONDOG. Should be some nice pups with big mouths

Old Post 02-12-2015 07:46 PM
Jasperdog6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jasperdog6 Click here to Send Jasperdog6 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jasperdog6 Find more posts by Jasperdog6 Add Jasperdog6 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

It seemsto me like Keth Medley could be million dollar man if he would post a few pictures of Lock Box on here and have a few words to say about him.

You should not have to go to another kc to find a picture of LockBox.

Ever one wants a pup out of Lock Box but not many people have any bred its always in the future going to breed to him its spring time coming up and i believe ever female that is bred to Lock Box all the pups would be real easy to sell especially if we could get some females from eastern and southeastern kentucky to breed to him.JMO.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 02-12-2015 08:58 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

talk with Keith a few days ago

he said he's not breeding him a whole lot. But he could sell all the puppies he can raise. he sold 4 litters at one time.
He felt like a lot of people werent breeding to him because he has a small muzzle.
I am sure that has something to do with it.
But he is directly off of homer and we know what Homer dogs are doing. I havent seen a bad Homer reproducer.

Keith is not a ukc kind of guy.He is hard core PKC. He will put a Nt. ch degree on one and thats it. He runs an ad every other month in the american cooner. He doesnt get on the ukc board at all. very rarely ever gets on the pkc board.

If I can get my main female bred to this son of his over by me, Ill have Box bred dogs for awhile.
I have a female off of Box's brother so I will line breed on box bred dogs for the future.
Ill try to have you guys in box bred pups here real soon. and for the future.

I would recommend breeding to his son down here in Miss or the son of box that keith has as well.

Old Post 02-12-2015 09:21 PM
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

lockbox

I have a male coming 3 in april off lockbox and acha world show ch grnitech stevens dancin rabbit boots..he is a nice hound has a good mouth med nose works pretty fast..thinking about putting him in some hunts this year. he can win

Old Post 02-13-2015 12:29 AM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

awesome buddy...

two littermates to yours are fixing to be advertised at stud in the next 6 months. He will be worth hanging on to and trying to hunt him in some hunts. Keiths has already bred 3 gyps and I am fixing to breed a gyp to the other one. YOu should try and get something bred to yours. a sister of yours just sold for a big big price a couple of months ago.

all the males that I can locate have won in the hunts except one and I dont know where he is. HE was down in alabama somewhere a year ago. I know he had a big big mouth and the owner back then liked him.

Old Post 02-13-2015 05:44 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

pm me your number

so I can keep up with you and your hound. Maybe I can get somebody to breed to him. where you located?

Old Post 02-13-2015 05:45 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I have got a half brother to lock box someone needs to breed to. Not trying to high jack this post. May want a pup for breeding to him would be it. If I get enough interest i will pay his ss up.

Old Post 02-13-2015 05:50 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

Brandon..I've been watching your post

on your dog. I like his breeding a lot. If you were closer I'd give him a shot. Homer your dogs daddy will go down as one of the best reproducers the walker dogs have seen since the 60's.
Anybody in Ill should give this dog a look. Plus he has swamp on the bottom side of the moms pedigree which is lock boxs breeding as well.

Old Post 02-13-2015 06:10 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

I would try and find me a box female

and breed to your dog brandon....that would be a dynamite cross.

Old Post 02-13-2015 06:10 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

If i get a few females bred to see what he is going to put out. I am going to collect him for my personal use down the road.. I talk to keith he said homer wasn't collected. Sure wish they would of i would like another young one direct off of him

Old Post 02-13-2015 06:13 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunterhank
UKC Forum Member

Ntch Lockbox

Brandon this is my thread you go ahead post what ever you want this about box and Homer bred dogs so your ok buddy.

Nathan Berry 417 247 1670
Home of
Pr Double Tough Lawyer 2. 2024 Super stakes Sire
Ukc Performance Sire Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Pr House's Trump Ukc Pkc Reg Fee 300$ current negitive Brucellosis RQ.
Females
Pr House's KY Julie
Pr House's Lizzy
Pr J/Ns Hardwood Lacy.

Pr Lawyers KY Chief.

Old Post 02-13-2015 07:53 AM
coonhunterhank is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunterhank Click here to Send coonhunterhank a Private Message Click Here to Email coonhunterhank Visit coonhunterhank's homepage! Find more posts by coonhunterhank Add coonhunterhank to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff jackson
UKC Forum Member

[/URL]. Lockbox

Old Post 02-13-2015 12:50 PM
jeff jackson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff jackson Click here to Send jeff jackson a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff jackson Find more posts by jeff jackson Add jeff jackson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rob Hall
UKC Forum Member

lockbox

my male baller looks a lot like him

Old Post 02-13-2015 10:39 PM
Rob Hall is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rob Hall Click here to Send Rob Hall a Private Message Click Here to Email Rob Hall Find more posts by Rob Hall Add Rob Hall to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

NITECH PR BACON CREEK LOCKDOWN WARDEN

warden made nitech easy .. 3 1st place wins and has a win towards grand.. Has a big mouth and independent.. Mite consider breeding to a few good females... After he turns a year old at the end of this month...

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 02-13-2015 11:37 PM
cubruncoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cubruncoon Click here to Send cubruncoon a Private Message Click Here to Email cubruncoon Find more posts by cubruncoon Add cubruncoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

cub...

whats the bottom side of his pedigree?/
I would highly recommend a bone female to breed to him if you can find one. I saw where you got a female named backwater something. Is that out of bone?

how about putting us a pic of him on here and where you located?

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:08 AM
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

On the bottom side he is out of a female Kieth owend named Annie... Which is out of the night heat eagle dog which is out of rat and Kentucky mike. The female in the post is my buddys... Which is a black an tan.. We had the backwater kennel name for the black dogs we raised and sold... Never heard of bone until I started back with Walkers... Ive got a female thats buck creek and hesvy skunna river bred.. Likes a 1st from being nitech.. Mite breed her to him when she comes in... I have had a few people asking about his mouth.. Hes got a big coarse bawl on track with a coarse bawl/yodel locate and a chop mouth tree dog.. I dont know how to post pics on here but I got one on my phone I can send if anyone would like to see it.. And he turns a yr old on the 22...located in hart Co ky..

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:23 AM
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

kool....

yea...shoot me a couple pics to 901-292-5464
I like looking at box pups for sure.

yea I saw the annie dog when I was up at keiths a couple years ago. I liked her and her breeding. seemed to be a nice dog that was smart.

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:40 AM
cubruncoon
UKC Forum Member

Pics sent.. Warden has a head full of sense.. Hardly use a leash.. And listens like a kid..

PR BACON CREEK WE ROLL

JAMES ASHLEY 2702181087

Old Post 02-14-2015 02:45 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

sire is hubs homer x beavers hardwood Jodi. Jodi is a daughter to swamp. he needs a cast win to be a nt ch. have two 1st places on him.
thanks coonhunterhank wasn't trying to high jack ur post. these dogs out of homer are all pretty much nice from the ones I have seen.

click on link

Old Post 02-14-2015 03:49 AM