UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Hot Rod Lincoln
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Hot Rod Lincoln

I was just reading the thread about how Hill Billy Deluxe reproduced and It made me wonder about Lincoln not that they're actually connected but that's just two dogs I'd have thought about breeding ton myself a couple years ago especially Lincoln but you don't hear that much about Lincoln anymore. I know he's always been the brides made never the bride so to speak but that's kind of what drew me to him he always seemed to be in the final four somewhere. How many pups out of him are doing things?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-18-2015 08:54 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JSteely
UKC Forum Member

I drew Lincoln in A Zone hunt once, he is a by himself, and get deep dog. Nice looking hound. Don't think you would go wrong by breeding to him.

Old Post 07-18-2015 10:49 PM
JSteely is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JSteely Click here to Send JSteely a Private Message Find more posts by JSteely Add JSteely to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Greg Burks
UKC Forum Member

I had a pup out of him...sold him at 27 months old wish I hadn't of now..he had some faults that maybe I created but he was a really good coon dog and you had no problem hearing him....

Old Post 07-19-2015 04:41 AM
Greg Burks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Greg Burks Click here to Send Greg Burks a Private Message Find more posts by Greg Burks Add Greg Burks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Craig92
UKC Forum Member

I know he has several pups down here doing pretty well. He is the dog to breed to down here in tx as far as i can tell

Old Post 07-19-2015 03:14 PM
Craig92 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craig92 Click here to Send Craig92 a Private Message Click Here to Email Craig92 Find more posts by Craig92 Add Craig92 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

A pup out of him, Deuce, won the PKC Texas State Championship this year.

Old Post 07-19-2015 03:30 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

I drew Lincoln at the PKC world few years ago and I fell in love with him!!! He has got all the right tools that I like in a hound. I would love to have a pup out of him and a good coon treeing female.

Old Post 07-20-2015 03:57 AM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Vines
UKC Forum Member

Quite a few pups out of him around La and Tx that are really nice!!

Old Post 07-20-2015 04:07 PM
Ryan Vines is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Vines Click here to Send Ryan Vines a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Vines Find more posts by Ryan Vines Add Ryan Vines to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DylanHovey
UKC Forum Member

He is one of the most talented dogs I've ever seen. He's extra nice. I don't know what you mean about him being a brides maid he's won thousands of dollars...

Old Post 07-21-2015 12:03 AM
DylanHovey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DylanHovey Click here to Send DylanHovey a Private Message Click Here to Email DylanHovey Find more posts by DylanHovey Add DylanHovey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by DylanHovey
He is one of the most talented dogs I've ever seen. He's extra nice. I don't know what you mean about him being a brides maid he's won thousands of dollars...

That was probably a poor choice of words. I know about his $KC wins I was thinking more about UKC World Hunt and AO. I actually did think he must be a heck of a dog or I wouldn't have asked about him.

Old Post 07-21-2015 12:39 AM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Hey Roger, wasn't HRL a Clover bred dog???? Anyone got a picture of him they can post please???

Old Post 07-21-2015 02:29 AM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluetick73
UKC Forum Member

If I remember Van said he was Cabo Wabo bred.

Old Post 07-21-2015 02:50 AM
Bluetick73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluetick73 Click here to Send Bluetick73 a Private Message Find more posts by Bluetick73 Add Bluetick73 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
Hey Roger, wasn't HRL a Clover bred dog???? Anyone got a picture of him they can post please???

I think Blutick73 is right, Cabo Wabo does ring a bell. He doesn't really look like a Clover dog by what I remember he's a tall open spotted dog but with lots of color with a brown head.

Msinc; You keep sneakin farther into the Walker end of the pool I'm soon going to have to find a new bluetick guy to pick on aint I? LOL
Did you happen to watch that video Ky87 posted? That little coon has allot of wisdom to teach there LOL.

Last edited by RLenhart on 07-21-2015 at 01:43 PM

Old Post 07-21-2015 01:34 PM
msinc
Banned

How far I have been known to sneek on the walker end of the pool would surprise even you Lenhart.....when Rocketman heard he was going for shots he refused to ride in the box with the blues. He jumped in the back seat and said "lets go".....

Old Post 07-21-2015 01:58 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
recon
UKC Forum Member

He is off Cabo Wabo

Here is his pic:

http://www.ukcdogs.com/Web.nsf/News...9232012021604AM

Old Post 07-21-2015 02:19 PM
recon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for recon Click here to Send recon a Private Message Click Here to Email recon Find more posts by recon Add recon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigcountry277
UKC Forum Member

I drew Lincoln one night a few years ago. Super nice hound. He was deep and alone all night. He had the coon when he looked up. He made the rest of the cast look pretty bad. I wouldn't hesitate to take a gyp to him.

CH GrNtCh Arnold's Blue Rock / Co-Owner
NITECH Goodson's Whitegrass Sally (EchoxRambo bred) / Co-Owner

Old Post 07-26-2015 11:01 PM
bigcountry277 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigcountry277 Click here to Send bigcountry277 a Private Message Click Here to Email bigcountry277 Find more posts by bigcountry277 Add bigcountry277 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote