UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > I heard that the walker Trackman died
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

I heard that the walker Trackman died

That dog sired a bunch of pups

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-06-2015 06:50 PM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
UncleShane
UKC Forum Member

I got my female bred to him a couple of days before he died. His last litter I guess.

Old Post 06-03-2015 06:44 PM
UncleShane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UncleShane Click here to Send UncleShane a Private Message Click Here to Email UncleShane Find more posts by UncleShane Add UncleShane to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darwin barber
UKC Forum Member

hate to hear that u gotta give trackman his props he was a great coon hound,

Old Post 06-10-2015 05:30 PM
darwin barber is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darwin barber Click here to Send darwin barber a Private Message Click Here to Email darwin barber Find more posts by darwin barber Add darwin barber to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff Prince
UKC Forum Member

Lots of dogs not done yet

Last edited by Jeff Prince on 06-11-2015 at 05:50 PM

Old Post 06-10-2015 11:34 PM
Jeff Prince is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff Prince Click here to Send Jeff Prince a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff Prince Find more posts by Jeff Prince Add Jeff Prince to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

I can't believe this post the great Trackman passes away and three people is all that has anything to say about him.

Trackman is in the top ten imo of all the dogs of all time as a reproducer of his likeness his pups all male or females had or have the big Trackman mouths and Tree dogs.

Most the ones i ever saw you could tell it was a Trackman dog as soon as you layed eyes on it big well built 70 to 80 lb dogs not the size i like but most ever one loved the size and looks.

Like for him to get a few more props and know how many pups he put on the ground if possible.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 06-24-2015 07:23 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

just got a set of papers back from UKC a few days ago, and it showed him having a little over 2600 pups reg.

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 06-24-2015 07:50 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Carl Fox
UKC Forum Member

WOW That is a lot of pups and most want be showing up on the score cards until another (3)to(4) years down the road.

Trackman really had the looks and mouth i do know that but how good a coon dog he was or reproducer i can not say for i never had the pleasure to hunt with him but he made a believer out of a lot of people or he would not have 2600 pups on the ground.

TAKE YOUR KIDS HUNTING INSTEAD
OF HUNTING FOR YOUR KIDS!!!

Old Post 06-24-2015 08:23 PM
Carl Fox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Carl Fox Click here to Send Carl Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Carl Fox Add Carl Fox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan Dogs
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Carl Fox
WOW That is a lot of pups and most want be showing up on the score cards until another (3)to(4) years down the road.

Trackman really had the looks and mouth i do know that but how good a coon dog he was or reproducer i can not say for i never had the pleasure to hunt with him but he made a believer out of a lot of people or he would not have 2600 pups on the ground.

I hunted with several. never owned any direct off him, but did breed a female to coldsweat. only two pups survived and I kept both of them, I like what I got so far.

- Gr. CH Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan II
- CH. Gr. Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan III 2008 Performance Sire
- CH. Gr.Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Dan IV 2004 ukc world hunt finalist
- Ch. Gr.Nite Ch. Mounds Creek Sassy II
- Nite Ch. Hickory Nut Bucky HTX 3 wins towards grnite
- GrCh.GrNtCh Hickory Nut Bawlie HTX
-Nite ch. PR Iowa County CryBaby II 2013 Badger State Hunt Champion
qualified for 2013 UKC World Hunt
CH Nitech She Hate Me (scar) HTX Iowa County Kennels

Old Post 06-24-2015 11:38 PM
Dan Dogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan Dogs Click here to Send Dan Dogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan Dogs Find more posts by Dan Dogs Add Dan Dogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Baggs
UKC Forum Member

Trackman

I have a little female direct out of Tracker and a Tequila Sunrise female.

I started competition hunting her this spring, she has done very well considering the caliber of handler she has on the other end of her lead.

She was entered in her first hunt in April, she now has three wins toward Grand, she is also qualified for the zone finals. She has been in ten hunts so far..

I attribute it all to how she is bred and not much else. I have a friend that all he owns has Trackman in them some place in their pedigree. As a fellow said the other night at a local hunt: Heck about all the Walker dogs in Southern Iowa are out of Trackman. Now that is saying a lot.

What I wonder the most is, who to breed my Trackman female to ??

Old Post 07-01-2015 02:21 AM
Baggs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Baggs Click here to Send Baggs a Private Message Click Here to Email Baggs Find more posts by Baggs Add Baggs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Danny Fancher
UKC Forum Member

Baggs bred her to Sweat It

Old Post 07-01-2015 03:23 AM
Danny Fancher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Danny Fancher Click here to Send Danny Fancher a Private Message Click Here to Email Danny Fancher Find more posts by Danny Fancher Add Danny Fancher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

Re: Trackman

quote:
Originally posted by Baggs Heck about all the Walker dogs in Southern Iowa are out of Trackman. Now that is saying a lot. [/B]

I rarely see any at a hunt

Old Post 07-01-2015 07:19 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rthompson
UKC Forum Member

Havent seen any round here either and this is the area were they finished him!!hmmmmm did put a big mouth on em. good lookin too.

Old Post 07-27-2015 11:31 PM
rthompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rthompson Click here to Send rthompson a Private Message Click Here to Email rthompson Find more posts by rthompson Add rthompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan J
UKC Forum Member

Bags what was your dogs dam's name?

Old Post 07-29-2015 03:39 AM
Ryan J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan J Click here to Send Ryan J a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan J Find more posts by Ryan J Add Ryan J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote