UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Blueticks > Pedigree database?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BFBLUE
New UKC Forum Member

Pedigree database?

Does anyone on here recommend a good pedigree website- something like ANCESTRY.COM but for our dogs? I have used PedigreeDatabase.com for our GSD pedigree research, and I just started using it for the blueticks as well. You add your dogs, and then add what you have for their pedigree info- and if others have added information on another dog in your pedigree already, you can just link their information. You are able to add titles, dna, microchip, tattoo or other identification info.. photos, notes.. other people can comment.
It really isn't as popular with the coonhounds yet, but its getting there. It's been around for German Shepherds, Malinois and other breeds for a long time, and extremely popular with their breeders. It's free, and great for planning breedings or just researching pedigrees.

If you're not on there, I highly recommend you go in and add your dogs pedigree info to help the database grow. I have listed around 40 dogs tonight.. Have many more to go.

If you do not use this website, and don't plan on using it- Do you recommend any other pedigree site?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-06-2016 07:04 AM
BFBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BFBLUE Click here to Send BFBLUE a Private Message Click Here to Email BFBLUE Visit BFBLUE's homepage! Find more posts by BFBLUE Add BFBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
juliaheid
UKC Forum Member

GSPAncestry

Hello,

I don't know what breed you are looking for but check out www.gspancestry.com You can search on 5-10 generations and the database contains over 67000 German Shorthaired Pointers.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2020 03:15 PM
juliaheid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for juliaheid Click here to Send juliaheid a Private Message Click Here to Email juliaheid Visit juliaheid's homepage! Find more posts by juliaheid Add juliaheid to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote