UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > new breed
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

new breed

A new but old breed of hounds coming soon . U dont have to settle for yacKaty mouth small hounds much longer. The big bawl and real hound ears are on the way back. Hounds with both ends.

Last edited by swaggart on 05-25-2015 at 06:35 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2015 06:32 PM
swaggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swaggart Click here to Send swaggart a Private Message Find more posts by swaggart Add swaggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Please explain what you have in mind

Old Post 05-25-2015 09:01 PM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trsizemore
UKC Forum Member

nightrider

they are all ready hear been hear since hans wagner

Old Post 05-26-2015 12:47 AM
trsizemore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trsizemore Click here to Send trsizemore a Private Message Click Here to Email trsizemore Find more posts by trsizemore Add trsizemore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

wagner

I was wanting to go for bigger better games type hounds. Longer ears noses heads etc. Maple hill type

Old Post 05-26-2015 03:39 AM
swaggart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swaggart Click here to Send swaggart a Private Message Find more posts by swaggart Add swaggart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DeerSlyer86
UKC Forum Member

Keep me updated

Old Post 05-26-2015 03:41 AM
DeerSlyer86 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DeerSlyer86 Click here to Send DeerSlyer86 a Private Message Click Here to Email DeerSlyer86 Find more posts by DeerSlyer86 Add DeerSlyer86 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Slowpoke 2012
UKC Forum Member

Coon "Hound"

I'm interested.

PR. Missouri Hi-Dollar Slowpoke HTX

PR. Missouri Nite Hunt Hitman - R.I.P
08-08-2013 - 07-15-2015
Starved to death by a S.O.B named Austin Tibbits.

American Black and Tan Coon Hounds
----------------------------------------------------------

Nt.Ch. "PR." Wildside's BugEyed Betty (W)

Matthew Fann
816-565-1660

Old Post 05-26-2015 01:59 PM
Slowpoke 2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Slowpoke 2012 Click here to Send Slowpoke 2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Slowpoke 2012 Find more posts by Slowpoke 2012 Add Slowpoke 2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jslytlemn
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like a winner.

Old Post 05-26-2015 02:23 PM
jslytlemn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jslytlemn Click here to Send jslytlemn a Private Message Click Here to Email jslytlemn Find more posts by jslytlemn Add jslytlemn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

Here's a houndy one I got. Big female with a big mouth.

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 05-26-2015 02:58 PM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myhosss
UKC Forum Member

Scott

HILLTOP SASSY KONG .YOU NEED NEW GLASSES WOW.CAN YOU SEE HER COMEING THROUGH THE WOODS.WOW BEAR

Old Post 05-26-2015 11:55 PM
myhosss is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myhosss Click here to Send myhosss a Private Message Find more posts by myhosss Add myhosss to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BlackDogs26
UKC Forum Member

Re: Scott

Scott doesn't get in here its stacey and I'm confused

QUOTE]Originally posted by myhosss
HILLTOP SASSY KONG .YOU NEED NEW GLASSES WOW.CAN YOU SEE HER COMEING THROUGH THE WOODS.WOW BEAR [/QUOTE]

*GRCH 'PR' Superstar Sydney*(Dual grand grimes hi dollar. dj drummer x Scooby female)
*Ch midnight molly
*Nitech Grch 'pr' Weinstocks screaming Diva

*CH 'PR' Corwin's ol' Red (Huck a Buck bred) 2010 KING OF HUNT AT OHIO ENGLISH SECTIONAL (RIP 7/17/2011) NEAR SILENT ON TRACK BUT COONDOG ALL THE WAY!!

Old Post 05-27-2015 12:42 AM
BlackDogs26 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BlackDogs26 Click here to Send BlackDogs26 a Private Message Click Here to Email BlackDogs26 Find more posts by BlackDogs26 Add BlackDogs26 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

houndy

All coon hounds should b that and more houndy in my opinion. Nose enough to move old i mean 8 hrs old tracks to tree with coon. But on better tracks b able to move them in way not to b shut out by slick treein o sorry fast treeing lucky to see half the coon kinda dog. The stuff that lotta folks want for comp dogs

Old Post 05-27-2015 03:43 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

HOUNDYLOOKS,BIG BAWL MOUTHS

GOOD HOUNDY HEADS WITH LONGER EARS,COLD NOSED TRACK DOGS THAT CAN MOVE A TRACK,LOCATE WITH A REAL NICE LOCATE ,TREE AND STAY TREED AND HAVE THE COON MOST ALL THE TIME ....THAT IS WHAT I HAVE CAME UP WITH,AND THERE NOT SLOW THEY CAN COMPETE WITH THE WALKER DOGS ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. WITH THE HELP OF A FEW OF MY FRIENDS ,WE HAVE CAME BACK WITH THE OLD FASHIONED BLACK AND TAN THAT CAN COMPETE THAT HAS IT ALL UNDER ONE SKIN . THESE ARE THE TYPE OF THE OLD NIGHTRIDER/WAGNER BREED HOUNDS LIKE THERE USE TO BE. MY SELF AND MY COUPLE FRIENDS DONT COMP HUNT ANY MORE AS WERE GETIN OLD ,BUT WE PUT OUR HEADS TOGETHER AND NOW HAVE WHAT WE USE TO HAVE AGAIN,AND I HOPE WE DONT LOSE IT LIKE WE DID IN THE PAST. I HOPE YOUNGER HUNTERS WILL CARRY THIS TYPE OF HOUND ON.THE PUP STANDING IN THE BED OF MY TRUCK IS A YEAR AND A HALF OLD AND SHE IS ONE AWSOME HOUND MY HUNTIN BUDDY TODD GILBERT IS GONA BE HUNTIN HER IN THE HUNTS STARTING NEXT MONTH YOU CAN HAVE TTHIS TYPE OF HOUND BUT DO YOUR HOMEWORK IT CANT BE DONE OVER NIGHT ,,,HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,FROM THE RIVERBOTTOM,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-27-2015 04:04 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Marggart u definenetly seem to b light years from alot of the "breeders" today. Im guessing u didnt get those ears and noses by breeding just anything did u. Our breed suffers from to many directions to many diffrent and mostly ignorant ideas. Seems a twelve pack and ur buddies dog makes sense they'd produce top hounds . Although the chances r most wouldn't b able to stay at ur house or mine. But its comforting to know u still have the black and tans the youngsters hear our stories about. Thank u for posting. You always seem to have a timing and a helpful comment or two. Wish more had ur vision

Old Post 05-28-2015 12:39 AM
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

OLD FASHIONED HOUNDS HERE TODAY

A BLACK AN TAN FANCIER IS A DEDICATED BLACK AN TAN PERSON THAT CARES ABOUT WHAT TYPE OF HOUND THEY REPRODUCE. THERE ARE MANY DEDICATED GUYS ON HERE THAT HAVE DIFFERENT THOUGHTS AND DIFFERENT LIKES IN HOUNDS AND THEY HAVE SOME PRETTY NICE ONES ,WITH US ALL BEING DIFFERENT THATS WHY THERES SO MANY DIFFERENT LOOKING AND SOUNDING HOUNDS.THE TYPE OF HOUND THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS THE TYPE I WAS RAISED WITH. THEN THERES THE BLACK AN TAN PERSON THAT WILL SAY,{"I DONT CARE WHAT THEY LOOK OR SOUND LIKE I JUST WANT A COON TREEIN BLACK AN TAN,I DONT CARE IF THEY WHISTLE OR SOUND LIKE A POODLE..THOSE BLACK AND TAN PEOPLE ARENT TRUE BLACK DOG LOVERS . A PERSON HAS TO HAVE SOME TYPE OF CRITERIA AND QUALITYS THAT THEY SHOULD GO BY ..I HAVE WHAT I LIKE AND WHAT I WANT IN MY HOUNDS AND A FEW BUDDYS THAT LIKE WHAT I LIKE THATS WHAT WERE GONA CONTINUE BREEDING ...HAVE A BLESSED ONE ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 05-28-2015 01:18 AM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jslytlemn
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Ron .. thanks for posting those pictures and your comments. Everyone has their own opinions and their own likes and dislikes. To each his own so to speak. I'll never fault a person who likes a different looking hound than what I'm fond of as they are entitled to their preferences too. However as for me and my house...I'll take the kind of Black & Tan hound shown in your pictures any day! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Old Post 05-28-2015 03:22 AM
jslytlemn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jslytlemn Click here to Send jslytlemn a Private Message Click Here to Email jslytlemn Find more posts by jslytlemn Add jslytlemn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Andrew Jones
UKC Forum Member

Swaggart has some fine lookin hounds. With good mouths

GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Tree Slammin Magnum(Grnitech Tree Slammin Hammer x Grnitech Grch Black Creek Slamin Lucy HTX)
~2016 PKC Winter Classic Cast Winner

Old Post 05-28-2015 05:55 AM
Andrew Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andrew Jones Click here to Send Andrew Jones a Private Message Click Here to Email Andrew Jones Find more posts by Andrew Jones Add Andrew Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

new hounds

If i could only make the next ten years go by lol. Strict breed standards and culling the ones that dont perform. Kinda like in high school. Some made the team lots others went on . Well folks im going to sleep and dream of my 75 lb females 100plus lb males and the freight train . My cant wait to cross the creek

Old Post 05-29-2015 03:54 AM
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

new hounds

If i could only make the next ten years go by lol. Strict breed standards and culling the ones that dont perform. Kinda like in high school. Some made the team lots others went on . Well folks im going to sleep and dream of my 75 lb females 100plus lb males and the freight train . My cant wait to cross the creek

Old Post 05-29-2015 03:54 AM
va.b&t
UKC Forum Member

mr. ron how did you get to that one?!?!?!?

pr Iowa import Deliela
grntch taylors black powder

Old Post 05-29-2015 01:35 PM
va.b&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for va.b&t Click here to Send va.b&t a Private Message Click Here to Email va.b&t Find more posts by va.b&t Add va.b&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
va.b&t
UKC Forum Member

mr. ron how did you get to that one?!?!?!?

pr Iowa import Deliela
grntch taylors black powder

Old Post 05-29-2015 01:35 PM
va.b&t is offline Click Here to See the Profile for va.b&t Click here to Send va.b&t a Private Message Click Here to Email va.b&t Find more posts by va.b&t Add va.b&t to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swaggart
UKC Forum Member

Opinions Wanted . Im crossing my bulk and tan male over a big mouthed good speed fair tree dog of another breed. Then im bringing a maple hill female to a male outta this. Of course one that is showing the traits i desire

Old Post 05-30-2015 02:00 AM
Hopgood#4962
UKC Forum Member

call me

#14172143556 no bs her!

Old Post 05-30-2015 04:13 AM
Hopgood#4962 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopgood#4962 Click here to Send Hopgood#4962 a Private Message Find more posts by Hopgood#4962 Add Hopgood#4962 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote