UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > CH GRNITECH'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey X NITECH GRCH 'PR' Moore's Smokin Annie
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

CH GRNITECH'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey X NITECH GRCH 'PR' Moore's Smokin Annie

All females are sold. There are 3 males available. Pups were born March 12. Pups are $300, $50 books your male pup when ready to go.
--------------CH GRNITECH'PR'DARK HOLLOW HOBOS HOSS
--------GRNITECH'PR'BAUERS KANSAS JUNIOR
--------------GRNITECH'PR'BAUERS KANSAS JEWELL
----GRNITECH'PR' KANSAS HAYES
--------------NITECH'PR'B AND B'S BLACK HOSS
--------GRNITECH'PR' HOSS' SMOKIN' LIZZY
--------------NITECH'PR' SMOKEYS RAGIN RUBY

SMOKEY ( Nominated 2014 & 15 Performance Sire)

--------------GRNITECH'PR' OZARKS' SCREAMING BO
--------NITECH'PR' MYERS' MIGHTY HOSS
--------------'PR' SWAMPGHOST RAGIN JODY
----GRNITECH'PR' BLACKWATER RUBY TOO
---------------GRNITECH'PR' CHENOWETH'S SMOKEY II
--------NITECH'PR' SMOKEY'S RAGIN' RUBY
---------------NITECH CH'PR' COLLINS' SMOKIN QUEEN

----------------DUAL GRAND SCHENKER'S SMOKIN JET
--------GRNITECH'PR'ROUGHTONS PLENTYWOOK KODIAK
----------------'PR'SPRING RIVER CHYNE
NITECH GRCH'PR'MOORE'S SMOKIN ANNIE
----------------DUAL GRAND SCHENKER'S SMOKIN JOE
--------CH'PR'OZARK COONBUSTIN' RAGIN RUBY
----------------CH'PR'SCHENKER NADING SMOKIN HANNA

Their eyes are all open and they are all healthy good looking pups. A couple have small white on their chest though. I'll see if Dave can help in the next few days for pictures because I can't post pictures but I can text them if you give me a number. Pups will be performance nominated.

BLUE RIVER RAT ATTACK (look for him in the hunts this spring.)
CH SOUTHAMPTON MID-NIGHT SCARLET

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2015 02:20 AM
blueriverbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueriverbt Click here to Send blueriverbt a Private Message Click Here to Email blueriverbt Find more posts by blueriverbt Add blueriverbt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 04-18-2015 04:40 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MR.RATMAN
Banned

PICTURES

Jeff I sent you a email with some pictures of that B&T female I got

Old Post 04-19-2015 10:25 PM
MR.RATMAN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MR.RATMAN Click here to Send MR.RATMAN a Private Message Click Here to Email MR.RATMAN Find more posts by MR.RATMAN Add MR.RATMAN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Old Post 04-21-2015 01:47 AM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

Todd, thanks for the pics. Very nice looking female. Wish you all the best with her. Dave, thanks for posting the pic for me, very much appreciated. Only 2 males left for sale.

Old Post 04-22-2015 11:10 PM
blueriverbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueriverbt Click here to Send blueriverbt a Private Message Click Here to Email blueriverbt Find more posts by blueriverbt Add blueriverbt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

Ok, my youth hunter had problems with sponsor so there are 3 males available plus 1 female because Dave can't breed back to stud fee pup so we arranged something different from another of my litters. I hadn't even posted on board yet since I had a local youth to give a pup to but it didn't work out so here are the rules. You must be 16 or under. Send me an essay telling me what you love about coon hunting. Tell me your plans for the pup, how you plan to train it, take care of it, etc. You need an adult sponsor that will help with care and training of your pup. If the winner is close I will help to arrange transportation and even drive a reasonable distance to get you your pup. If distance is an issue you have to be able to get shipping to you. Great Lakes does my shipping and is top notch and reasonable. Thank you and good luck.

Old Post 05-04-2015 04:44 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Pups ready to go now. Call Jeff 402-200-0599

Old Post 05-06-2015 04:26 AM
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 05-15-2015 02:16 AM
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

After this coming weekend there will only be 2 males left. Don't miss out on a really nice cross.

Old Post 05-19-2015 02:45 AM
TreenDeets
UKC Forum Member

Where are the pups located

Old Post 05-21-2015 04:35 AM
TreenDeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreenDeets Click here to Send TreenDeets a Private Message Find more posts by TreenDeets Add TreenDeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

Andrew

Pups are located in Nebraska.

Old Post 05-22-2015 02:34 AM
TreenDeets
UKC Forum Member

Lol yea I saw that part. What town?

Old Post 05-22-2015 03:05 AM
TreenDeets is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TreenDeets Click here to Send TreenDeets a Private Message Find more posts by TreenDeets Add TreenDeets to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

Steele City

Nobody has ever heard of Steele City but when I mention the Salty Dog Saloon people from 4 states have been there and never realized they were in Steele City, lol. The town flooded a couple weeks ago and they spent 6 hours building dikes to save the bar. Residents here are known as the "River Rats", thus how my Rat dog is named. It's 70 miles from Lincoln on the Kansas border. Hope you got a kick out of the history/trivia lesson.

Old Post 05-22-2015 04:19 AM
blueriverbt
UKC Forum Member

Only 2 males left.

Old Post 05-31-2015 04:29 AM
hazel hill bluetick
UKC Forum Member

i send you a pm of my address

KEEP IT BLUE AND TRUE
E-HAZEL HILL BLUE KENNEL
e-mail,,,hazelhillbluetick@yahoo.com

Old Post 05-31-2015 06:27 AM
hazel hill bluetick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hazel hill bluetick Click here to Send hazel hill bluetick a Private Message Click Here to Email hazel hill bluetick Visit hazel hill bluetick's homepage! Find more posts by hazel hill bluetick Add hazel hill bluetick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote