UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > The Deer Creek Cartel
Pages (43): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

That's right hutch! Richard only give me 4 days last time and we got real close, so this time we should get in the money!!! Congrats again Richard!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-19-2017 06:19 PM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Hopefully I have an off color dog for Tyler to take to Salem this fall. Only a cast win away.

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 02-20-2017 01:27 AM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

richard

When about is Daniel heading north?

Old Post 02-21-2017 08:21 PM
tpettit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tpettit Click here to Send tpettit a Private Message Click Here to Email tpettit Find more posts by tpettit Add tpettit to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Next week or weekend. We have a UKC hunt here Sat night then I am free to head your way. Do you have a preference?

Old Post 02-21-2017 08:37 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

Doesn't matter to me. We have some hunts up here as well that i might take some practice swings at!!

Old Post 02-21-2017 09:16 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Winner winner chicken dinner!! Fancy picked up a little $$$ tonight.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Old Post 02-23-2017 05:23 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

I believe Boone has had enough vacation. Gotta get the kids back in line.

Home of:

Old Post 02-23-2017 02:52 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I don't get a rest and I am older than he is.

Old Post 02-23-2017 11:52 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

Won my cast with Bruiser again tonight, but the other NtCh cast had a bigger score . He looked pretty good, splitting off and treeing 1 coon alone and then a den tree alone.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 02-25-2017 05:40 AM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Well darn.... I hate hunting Nt Ch casts. You can win your cast and not get anything.

What is going on up there this coming week? What does the weather look like?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-25-2017 at 02:43 PM

Old Post 02-25-2017 01:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks like Mon night.

Old Post 02-25-2017 05:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Getting ready to load Gr Nt Ch Wilma up and head North for her date with Boone. I will also throw Daniel in for his trip up to Pettit's Coon College. I know that he will get a real education there. I hope to get to see everyone tonight.

Old Post 02-27-2017 01:24 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tyler Pettit is now officially part of the Redbone Revolution. If you ride by his house you will see a Redbone tied out back. I got to hunt with the Deer Creek guys Mon night. We had a ball. We made 6 trees, 4 dens and 2 coons. And we quit at 11:30. What a pack of Redbones! We turned Chloe, Bolt, Bella, Daniel, Fancy, Bruiser and Wilma loose.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-01-2017 at 03:04 PM

Old Post 03-01-2017 02:59 PM
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

I don't know if I'm apart of any revolution but I do have a redbone hidden in the back yard. And I do mean hidden!! Lol.

Old Post 03-01-2017 07:57 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

It wasnt a bad night at all. We didnt tree any slicks trees, no opposums, or run fast game. Not bad for a bunch of dogs ranging from 8 months to 3 years old!!! Thats always a good night in my book . We didnt even have to walk that far. We drove within a few hundred yards to each tree. The farthest was 800 yards to Fancy on the first drop.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 03-01-2017 08:06 PM
Brown Jack
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by tpettit
I don't know if I'm apart of any revolution but I do have a redbone hidden in the back yard. And I do mean hidden!! Lol.

Lol, isn't your redtick red enough,, just messing.

Old Post 03-02-2017 12:11 AM
Brown Jack is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brown Jack Click here to Send Brown Jack a Private Message Click Here to Email Brown Jack Find more posts by Brown Jack Add Brown Jack to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

I had two redbones at my house, I had to take one to Keiths. Just can't handle that kind of pressure yet.

Home of:

Old Post 03-02-2017 02:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, were strangers just stopping and knocking on your door wanting to pet them?
I hope that none of you got blown away last night. Is the wind going to die down enough up there to go hunting tonight?

Old Post 03-02-2017 02:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Y'all now have 4 dogs "in the pink". And it looks like y'all have a big doubleheader coming up tonight. Who all will battle it out tonight? I know that Jared and Bruiser will be there.
Tyler what have you done to poor Daniel? I had him trained to be a perfect old mans dog just like his momma. You have him for 3 days and you have turned him into another Boone. I knew that he would learn a lot at Pettit's Coon College but I didn't think that you would turn him into another Bo.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 03-03-2017 at 02:33 PM

Old Post 03-03-2017 02:29 PM
tpettit
UKC Forum Member

That poor dog went 1.1 miles last night before I caught him. I haven't hunted him with bo yet, can you imagine what hell do then!

Old Post 03-03-2017 03:17 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

He was probably looking for a big ridge or mountain to climb. He doesn't know where to stop in that flat country.

Old Post 03-03-2017 03:44 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

That's right in your wheel house Tyler.

Clifford took a track away from Rocket's tree last night. Awful proud of him.

Home of:

Old Post 03-03-2017 06:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, Fancy won $89 last night and Brent Weatherford got in a final four and they made him hunt it off late. Of course he and Hope won it all and picked up $235.

Old Post 03-04-2017 02:09 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

That's right Richard. It wasn't a bad night for a couple of Boone pups. Fancy won her cast and picked up $79.50. Then a couple of hrs south Brent Weatherford and hope picked $235.00. Great jobs guys!!! I'm not sure if anyone is paying attention or not, but that is 4 Boone pups that are qualified for Super Stakes and in the Top 16 of Redbones out of 4 different females. I know of a couple of babies that will probably be hunting in the baby Stakes as well.

2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List

Walkers-

Old Post 03-04-2017 02:20 PM
RedScorpion
UKC Forum Member

Yep. We are watching. I know I am impressed. I am anxious to see some of the later crosses perform too. There were a couple of nice crosses there.

Old Post 03-04-2017 02:59 PM
RedScorpion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RedScorpion Click here to Send RedScorpion a Private Message Find more posts by RedScorpion Add RedScorpion to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote