UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Pkc Ch Grnitech 'pr' Somewheres Stylish Coma
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

Gotcha. I owned her at one time and still own her sister. Rampage is a littermate to willy .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2021 08:04 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AKE
UKC Forum Member

Anyone know how the somewheres stylish coma x sac river tiny pups are doing?

Old Post 08-01-2021 06:11 AM
AKE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AKE Click here to Send AKE a Private Message Find more posts by AKE Add AKE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AKE
Anyone know how the somewheres stylish coma x sac river tiny pups are doing?

Not sure AKE. Ok Sonny well I really think this cross (Coma x Lone Pine) is gonna work real fine. But I will tell you this I’m Coma for Life man, I will make sure that the Coma line will stay for good in my kennels. I made sure that I researched all the threads I could and I can see there is a lot of houndsmen out there that love the Coma line. And again I can’t thank Darian enough, I think I talked his ears off Lol when I called him and we talked the first time and the many times after.

Old Post 08-02-2021 04:46 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonny Phipps
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by 3Rivers
Not sure AKE. Ok Sonny well I really think this cross (Coma x Lone Pine) is gonna work real fine. But I will tell you this I’m Coma for Life man, I will make sure that the Coma line will stay for good in my kennels. I made sure that I researched all the threads I could and I can see there is a lot of houndsmen out there that love the Coma line. And again I can’t thank Darian enough, I think I talked his ears off Lol when I called him and we talked the first time and the many times after.

Without a doubt ! Coma x lone pine has produced many good hounds and several winners. Good luck with your pup.

Old Post 08-02-2021 06:40 PM
Sonny Phipps is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonny Phipps Click here to Send Sonny Phipps a Private Message Click Here to Email Sonny Phipps Find more posts by Sonny Phipps Add Sonny Phipps to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Thank you Sonny, also check your PM box.

Old Post 08-03-2021 04:26 PM
3Rivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 3Rivers Click here to Send 3Rivers a Private Message Click Here to Email 3Rivers Find more posts by 3Rivers Add 3Rivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AKE
UKC Forum Member

I was just curious about those pups out of somewheres stylish coma x sac river tiny because if I'm not mistaken that sac river tiny is full litter mate to my one reezen and insane wenty 2. Was curious if sac river tiny reproduced like wenty 2 or her mother wenty.

Old Post 08-04-2021 07:01 AM
AKE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AKE Click here to Send AKE a Private Message Find more posts by AKE Add AKE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AKE
I was just curious about those pups out of somewheres stylish coma x sac river tiny because if I'm not mistaken that sac river tiny is full litter mate to my one reezen and insane wenty 2. Was curious if sac river tiny reproduced like wenty 2 or her mother wenty.

I’m not sure Ake about Tiny but that Wenty female is a good female for sure. Hit the search button and put her name in and see what pops up, you might be surprised. That’s what I do when I’m curious and then from there I try and PM the one who wrote the comments. I’ve met some great people by doing just that, I’m just a rookie at this sport but l love asking some of these fellas that know something about it questions, before you know it we texing back and forth and then we talking on the phone Lol.

Old Post 08-05-2021 04:45 PM
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

I have two 11 month old male's available out of Stylish Coma, paid up in UKC Performance, PKC Superstakes and DNA done! Date of birth is 11/02/2020, perfect fall birthdays! These pups are Crossbred, mother is a NITECH english dog, other than her they are all grand! These pups are big, loud, and houndy, both look like walkers! Since I've always hunted English I'm keeping a red/white female that has started running and is about to flip her tree switch in limited hunting!!!

These pups have NOT been hunted, they know nothing!!! They will need to be picked up in the IBERIA, MO area (65486 zip code)!!! They are priced at $300 each or $500 for the pair!!! I hate to sell them for that, but they need to be in the woods!!! Contact me at (573) 280-4343, if they are something you are interested in, leave a message and I'll get back with you!!!

Old Post 10-03-2021 03:17 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Darian Wiseman
UKC Forum Member

I have some nice females bred right now give me a call.

Old Post 10-18-2021 10:48 AM
Darian Wiseman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Darian Wiseman Click here to Send Darian Wiseman a Private Message Click Here to Email Darian Wiseman Find more posts by Darian Wiseman Add Darian Wiseman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy Holtmeyer
UKC Forum Member

Hunted my red male thursday night Darian, fourth night in the woods, struck with my Trackman dog an was at the tree! Really liking the pups that have been hunted out of that crossbred cross!!!

Old Post 10-23-2021 07:54 PM
Randy Holtmeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Holtmeyer Click here to Send Randy Holtmeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Randy Holtmeyer Find more posts by Randy Holtmeyer Add Randy Holtmeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Back up for Somewhere’s Stylish Coma

quote:
Originally posted by Darian Wiseman
I have some nice females bred right now give me a call.

Y’all give Darian a call, like he said he has some good females bred. If your looking to put some Real Mouth in your kennels look no further than some Real Coma!!

Bordelonville La.

‘PR’ Coma’s Sweet Thelma Lou
(Somewheres Stylish Coma x Lone Pine Hollie)

Old Post 12-19-2021 02:31 AM
Oklahunter48
UKC Forum Member

Oklahoma

Are there any coma pups/young dogs for sale around NE Oklahoma?

Old Post 12-30-2021 04:51 PM
Oklahunter48 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Oklahunter48 Click here to Send Oklahunter48 a Private Message Find more posts by Oklahunter48 Add Oklahunter48 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bryan K Webb
UKC Forum Member

I've never had the chance to go with a pup out of Coma and I was wondering what he is reproducing? If some of you guys could tell me a little bit about him and his pups that would be great.

Old Post 01-13-2022 05:18 PM
Bryan K Webb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bryan K Webb Click here to Send Bryan K Webb a Private Message Click Here to Email Bryan K Webb Find more posts by Bryan K Webb Add Bryan K Webb to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Bryan K Webb
I've never had the chance to go with a pup out of Coma and I was wondering what he is reproducing? If some of you guys could tell me a little bit about him and his pups that would be great.

Bryan he throws some good looking pups, I have a female out of him and a Lone Pine female. She is loud very big mouth and they are quick starters. She is a bawl on track and chop on tree, her locate is huge at such a young age. I tell you this I can’t wait til she matures because their mouths mature also. She also has a hard drive that’s one thing that’s up there for me. Give Darian a call he’ll tell you what he has on the ground.

Bordelonville La.

Old Post 01-14-2022 11:20 PM
Burns
UKC Forum Member

Grnitech somewheres stylish coma

Congratulations to Darian and coma on reproducing the all time money winning walker female Spice Girl. Coma has sure made a big impact on the walker breed

Old Post 08-24-2023 03:26 AM
Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burns Click here to Send Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Burns Find more posts by Burns Add Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
3Rivers
UKC Forum Member

Re: Grnitech somewheres stylish coma

quote:
Originally posted by Burns
Congratulations to Darian and coma on reproducing the all time money winning walker female Spice Girl. Coma has sure made a big impact on the walker breed

Congrats Darian and Coma. Darian you have put your mark on the Treeing Walker breed with keeping the Coma line rolling Strong. Your hard work and time you have dedicated to the Coma line is showing bright. Keep it up brother and all Hail the Coma dogs out there. If anyone is curious give Darian a call and put Some Coma power in your line.

Bordelonville La.

Old Post 09-17-2023 02:38 AM