UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Registrations > Unregistered Walker
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
JBOOGY
UKC Forum Member

Unregistered Walker

I have a female that i got from some folks that kept her inside until she become too much to handle. I got her a 9 months old. She has become a great coon dog and i would like to register her. After following up with the folks that i got her from i found out the litter was a accidental so they weren't registered. The only name that i have been given is that Wipeout Speck was her grandfather. Is there anything that i can do to get her single registered? Thanks for any help!

concentrates on the eye appealing
foilage he may end up a rootless
failure." Robert Foster

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-23-2014 02:47 PM
JBOOGY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JBOOGY Click here to Send JBOOGY a Private Message Click Here to Email JBOOGY Find more posts by JBOOGY Add JBOOGY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You can apply for registration with us by going through the Treeing Walker Coonhound Association. The person from the Association that you need to contact is Melvin Myers and his phone number is: (918) 667-3603.

Old Post 08-25-2014 01:12 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JBOOGY
UKC Forum Member

Thank you for the direction.

concentrates on the eye appealing
foilage he may end up a rootless
failure." Robert Foster

Old Post 08-25-2014 02:20 PM
JBOOGY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JBOOGY Click here to Send JBOOGY a Private Message Click Here to Email JBOOGY Find more posts by JBOOGY Add JBOOGY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Russell Smith
Banned

You're welcome. Have a great day!

Old Post 08-25-2014 02:21 PM
Russell Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Russell Smith Click here to Send Russell Smith a Private Message Click Here to Email Russell Smith Visit Russell Smith's homepage! Find more posts by Russell Smith Add Russell Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote