UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > ??????for ukc
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

??????for ukc

IS IT MY PHOTO BUCKET ACCOUNT OR DID SOMTHING CHANGE WEN YOU UPDATED THE UKC BOARD == I CAN NOT CLICK ON THE URL CODE AND GO DIRECT TO THIS BOARD == I HAVE TO RIGHT CLICK ==COPY ==THEN GO TO THE NEW THREAD AND PASTE == THEN ONLY THE URL CODE COMES UP ==IF I CLICK ON THE CODE THEN MY PIC. SHOWS THANKS ANY HELP
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums...zpsb6f35c02.jpg
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/redfox_24_2009/4-12-14002_zps4721a316.jpghttp://i1004.photobucket.com/albums/af170/redfox_24_2009/0629131117_zps7a75e63c.jpg

Last edited by AndyMiller on 08-25-2014 at 01:02 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-24-2014 04:47 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

I've have to do that all the time. Always have.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 08-24-2014 04:51 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by The Seeker
I've have to do that all the time. Always have.

I SHUD BE ABLE TO CLICK ==GET LINKS== RIGHT CLICK ON ==IMAGE URL=AND GO TO MY THREAD==RIGHT CLICK ==AND THE IMAGE IS THR

Old Post 08-24-2014 04:59 PM
AndyMiller is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AndyMiller Click here to Send AndyMiller a Private Message Click Here to Email AndyMiller Find more posts by AndyMiller Add AndyMiller to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

PICTURES

I go to photo bucket click on picture I want to copy and then LEFT click on URL and it will blink yellow and say copied, go to thread and right click and box will come up with paste and I left click on paste and your picture should be there. To check click on preview reply.

Old Post 08-24-2014 06:11 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AndyMiller
UKC Forum Member

Re: PICTURES

quote:
Originally posted by steve bankston
I go to photo bucket click on picture I want to copy and then LEFT click on URL and it will blink yellow and say copied, go to thread and right click and box will come up with paste and I left click on paste and your picture should be there. To check click on preview reply.

YES YOUR EXCATLY RIGHT BUT MINE WONT LET ME LEFT CLICK AND BLINK YELLOW AND PASTE == THANKS ==I DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND GOIN TO START A NEW ONE WITH PHOTO BUCKET == C WAT HAPPENS
http://i1004.photobucket.com/albums...zps7a75e63c.jpg

Last edited by AndyMiller on 08-25-2014 at 01:02 AM

Old Post 08-24-2014 06:37 PM
steve bankston
UKC Forum Member

PICTURES

Good Luck hope you get it figured out. I just went to photobucket and copied and pasted a picture and it worked fine so it is probably a problem with photobucket for you.

Old Post 08-24-2014 07:27 PM
steve bankston is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve bankston Click here to Send steve bankston a Private Message Click Here to Email steve bankston Find more posts by steve bankston Add steve bankston to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote