UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > bigtimberkennels (part.deaux)
Pages (742): « First ... « 593 594 [595] 596 597 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

temp is the same this moronin 56 suppose to get some strong storms this afternoon

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-14-2019 01:13 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

crappy morning here,wind ,rain,may even see a snowflake or two they say.yuck.....

Old Post 04-14-2019 02:01 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

we are getting a few sprinkles now not even weting the ground thought about throwin saddle on my mare glad i didn't think i may just lay around be lazy today other than go see how mom is doin today

Old Post 04-14-2019 03:06 PM
hillbilly56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hillbilly56 Click here to Send hillbilly56 a Private Message Click Here to Email hillbilly56 Find more posts by hillbilly56 Add hillbilly56 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

hope she is doing well HB.

Old Post 04-14-2019 05:04 PM
Rex W Sims is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex W Sims Click here to Send Rex W Sims a Private Message Click Here to Email Rex W Sims Find more posts by Rex W Sims Add Rex W Sims to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

thank ya rex just got in from seeing her she is improveing went from 68 steps yesterday to 96 steps today just hope she don't start slackin my dad was over there babyin her i told him he beter quit or she won't do nothing

Old Post 04-14-2019 07:36 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Got home from Columbus yesterday. Ate and spent too much. Got a new nylon headstall and breast collar for my gelding, a new Muddy Crk jacket for me and a bunch of little stuff.
Had tornado warnings here until 8 pm, now it's suppose to snow ☹️ Welcome to PA.

Old Post 04-15-2019 03:52 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Good news HB on your mom,glad ya made it home Miss Ridge safe & sound was frosty on the ole big rig ready for this crap tp be over.

Old Post 04-15-2019 02:10 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

no early spring here brrrr.

Old Post 04-15-2019 02:41 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

bout the same here bad storms last nite hard rain winds 40 plus mph blow a tree down on a high voltage line 1 line broke hit the ground it had the ground on fire it's stil down going to call them see if they have the power off of them need to go out there check on the chickens they are closed in the house but not sure if the power is off on them

Old Post 04-15-2019 05:39 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Dang Hb you may have a chicken house full of the colonels fried cluckers,had a pole down at my place last week still had fire in the wire.

Old Post 04-15-2019 07:32 PM
bigtimberkennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigtimberkennel Click here to Send bigtimberkennel a Private Message Find more posts by bigtimberkennel Add bigtimberkennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by bigtimberkennel
Dang Hb you may have a chicken house full of the colonels fried cluckers,had a pole down at my place last week still had fire in the wire.
no dead cluckers they got the line up been a busy day had the wife up at the hospital early this moronin they did the shock thing on her heart got it back to normal doc said it may stay normal or can get outa whack at anytime then he said they have other options had to go to the nurseing home just ben a busy day

Old Post 04-16-2019 01:44 AM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
no dead cluckers they got the line up been a busy day had the wife up at the hospital early this moronin they did the shock thing on her heart got it back to normal doc said it may stay normal or can get outa whack at anytime then he said they have other options had to go to the nurseing home just ben a busy day

Old Post 04-16-2019 01:44 AM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like you had a really busy day, HB. Glad the procedure helped your wife. How's your mom?
I had a relaxing day, it was our 36th anniversary. Chuck took me out for supper. I let him pick where, so it was cheeseburgers at the local bar, then Ice cream.

Old Post 04-16-2019 01:53 AM
Rex Ridge is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rex Ridge Click here to Send Rex Ridge a Private Message Find more posts by Rex Ridge Add Rex Ridge to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Rex Ridge
Sounds like you had a really busy day, HB. Glad the procedure helped your wife. How's your mom?
I had a relaxing day, it was our 36th anniversary. Chuck took me out for supper. I let him pick where, so it was cheeseburgers at the local bar, then Ice cream.

she's hangin in there 1 day she is doing good next day not so good not sure what is going to be the outcome for her thanks for asking

Old Post 04-16-2019 01:57 AM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

It's got the beginnin's of a fine day here so far,light breeze & sunny now if it just stays that way. Glad ta hear alls well w/ everyone.👍😉

Old Post 04-16-2019 12:37 PM
Rex W Sims
UKC Forum Member

I got more than a breeze,its windy here again....

Old Post 04-16-2019 02:05 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep its picked up from the mornin,this will dry things up a little .... so it can get resoaked. 😏

Old Post 04-16-2019 04:08 PM
Rex Ridge
UKC Forum Member

Saw on the news last night last night that 2 tornadoes touched down in NW PA the other night. One was only about 40 miles from here....130 mph winds.
The yard and hay fields are getting nice and green.

Old Post 04-16-2019 04:27 PM
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Its gettin to be that time of season,but hay around here I hear is like gold.

Old Post 04-16-2019 06:06 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Talking

GOLD !! Did someone say gold ,lol

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 04-16-2019 07:46 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Hey you ole minnin raskel did ya get any snow last week?

Old Post 04-16-2019 09:13 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Hey you ole minnin raskel did ya get any snow last week?
Yeah got about 2 to 4 inches near as I could tell, wet stuff packed down quick .

Old Post 04-16-2019 09:18 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigtimberkennel
UKC Forum Member

Yep none here but windy,sunny,&warm 76 degrees I even broke a sweat today.

Old Post 04-16-2019 10:26 PM
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Well God forbid that you would break a sweat ,lol

Old Post 04-16-2019 10:34 PM
hillbilly56
UKC Forum Member

got up to 70 here with light wind suppose to get more storms friday
how ya doin chuck

Old Post 04-17-2019 01:32 AM